App. Filed.......
17/08/2016
Nomination.....
22/12/2016
AOR Received.
27/01/2017
Med's Done....
18/02/2017
Thanks, Besbi07. I'm not sure if that is applicable in my case as I am an outland applicant. I did receive my AOR back in January, however, there was no mention of a UCI number. I believe this is assigned to us at a later point, for example, when we receive our COPR. So this is me just trying to figure out at what point is a UCI number allocated to us.

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
Thanks, Besbi07. I'm not sure if that is applicable in my case as I am an outland applicant. I did receive my AOR back in January, however, there was no mention of a UCI number. I believe this is assigned to us at a later point, for example, when we receive our COPR. So this is me just trying to figure out at what point is a UCI number allocated to us.
I am sinp pnp outland bro.. i received AOR with UCI. No and Appli number moreover in new MyCic status u will see uci number beside your name and your dependent, if any

Kazem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-03-2017
Hi, can someone tell me how many countries send their docs to the London Visa Office?

I'm from Pakistan and I have to send it to London.

RunForever05

Aug 7, 2016
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
21**
App. Filed.......
17/08/2016
Nomination.....
22/12/2016
AOR Received.
27/01/2017
Med's Done....
18/02/2017
I am sinp pnp outland bro.. i received AOR with UCI. No and Appli number moreover in new MyCic status u will see uci number beside your name and your dependent, if any
That's strange because I received my AOR back in January and there was no mention of a UCI number in there. I did have an application number, though.

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
I sent a mail to cic asking for status of application and if file has been transferred and London office responded. I applied from Nigeria
Seems most Nigerians are being processed at either London or Accra. But recent app have been moved to London.

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
Hi all,
Today my BG check changes to: we are processing your background check..
also they request few documents from 2015 for example bank statements for one year and payslips of that year..
my question is I left the country where I used to work and got my experience but I won't be able to get those doc. Can they accept explanation letter that why I can't produce those documents..
pls advice
I guess this is not for your current job? Maybe you can try and contact them for payslips.

water2wine

Mar 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its PPR!!!!!!

You guys out here are a blessing! Got a great wealth of information on this platform, also contributed to others in my own little way. The waiting time is not too easy, so many thoughts goes through my mind sometimes....however, we have to keep on keeping on... I have congratulated many people on this forum on their PPR, and looking forward to such a beautiful time like this for myself also... Above all GOD makes all thing beautiful in his own time.

Please note, background was same through out the whole time. Until a notification came in for a new message in CIC account... and God be praised..it was PPR and background then changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." So, there was no BG in-progress whatsoever till PPR... To encourage those who are waiting and it seem like nothing is moving or working.... It will happen soon, and the wait will be over... It will come to pass... Best wishes to all!

AOR: Dec 29

FSW Outland

London Visa Office

Additional Doc: January 17 (Schedule A)

PPR: June 14

Last edited:

smoothe

Nov 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its PPR!!!!!!

You guys out here are a blessing! Got a great wealth of information on this platform, also contributed to others in my own little way. The waiting time is not too easy, so many thoughts goes through my mind sometimes....however, we have to keep on keeping on... I have congratulated many people on this forum on their PPR, and looking forward to such a beautiful time like this for myself also... Above all GOD makes all thing beautiful in his own time.

Please note, background was same through out the whole time. Until a notification came in for a new message in CIC account... and God be praised..it was PPR and background then changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." So, there was no BG in-progress whatsoever till PPR... To encourage those who are waiting and it seem like nothing is moving or working.... It will happen soon, and the wait will be over... It will come to pass... Best wishes to all!

FSW Outland

London Visa Office

Congratulations!!!

Reactions: water2wine

Jugzy

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Its PPR!!!!!!

FSW Outland

London Visa Office

Congratulations

Reactions: water2wine

rkeys

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
Nomination.....
15-07-2016
AOR Received.
16-10-2016
Med's Done....
17-10-2016
Today marked my 8 months waiting time after AOR.. no sign on any information about PR. Still determined and stay put!!

Reactions: besbi07