+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

hr31

Star Member
May 20, 2015
You can choose one of these sites. Click on order, choose the type of service you need. You should just take the most basic one for now. In the form, just complete point 1 in Section A. If you are the principal applicant then put your info there. Should match with passport. No need to mention agency name. The agency will complete it. Sign in point 1 and enter the date. Scan it and upload to their site. Make the payment and you should get your report in 30-35 days. I got mine on 33rd day. Hope this helps!
thanks alot :)

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Hi all,
Today my BG check changes to: we are processing your background check..
also they request few documents from 2015 for example bank statements for one year and payslips of that year..
my question is I left the country where I used to work and got my experience but I won't be able to get those doc. Can they accept explanation letter that why I can't produce those documents..
pls advice

Aykay

Star Member
May 30, 2017
More than 10 PPRs reported yesterday from London.
All to applicants from Nigeria
Mostly paper based
Hello, please my application was transferred to London VO from Sidney, NS for finalization. Do you have an idea how long this takes? My medical, criminality are all passed.

Aykay

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hello, please my application was transferred to London VO from Sidney, NS for finalization. Do you have an idea how long this takes? My medical, criminality are all passed. Just to add I am. FSWO, EE, FEB 10 AOR

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
Hi all,
Today my BG check changes to: we are processing your background check..
also they request few documents from 2015 for example bank statements for one year and payslips of that year..
my question is I left the country where I used to work and got my experience but I won't be able to get those doc. Can they accept explanation letter that why I can't produce those documents..
pls advice
of course they will accept your explanation but make it solid... for the bank statement I think you can request from your Bank..

Reactions: Aali005

Aali005

May 5, 2017
of course they will accept your explanation but make it solid... for the bank statement I think you can request from your Bank..
Thanks for your advice and I already pt request to the bank.. I hope they will issue me back dated statements even though it's been 2 years.

Uzzy

Mar 7, 2016
I am excited!
We just got PPR.

After long excruciating wait. A journey that started over two years ago! I am glad the first phase Is over.
Timeline.
AOR Jan 10
Med passed: Jan 31
Schedule A : Jan 31
Background In progress: May 19
PPR: May 25

I wish everyone good luck.
Congrats Man!

maddy4u123

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Glasgow
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Are all members in this thread applied via Express entry process? Because, I see references to paper based application and transfer from Ottawa office in many posts in this thread.

maplecity

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
Interesting information. We got our PPR yesterday, and we are from Nigeria. Happy to know that LVO is working these days. Been a long wait. Almost 5 months. Glad it is finally over.....sort of.

You are all in our prayers. Hoping you all get your PPRs very very shortly.
Hi Guys. I am from Nigeria too. I was told a few days ago by cic that my application has been transferred to the London Visa Office. Any suggestions on what to expect? How quick they process? And what were the instructions for submitting passports? Will it be done at vfs lekki? Also thought it was meant to go to Accra.

I'm FSW Outland - Ontario Nominee
e-APR/AOR - January 14 2017

Aykay

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hi Guys. I am from Nigeria too. I was told a few days ago by cic that my application has been transferred to the London Visa Office. Any suggestions on what to expect? How quick they process? And what were the instructions for submitting passports? Will it be done at vfs lekki? Also thought it was meant to go to Accra.

Nigerian here too. I heard they process fast. But that is dependent on the nature of your application. No two applications are the same. But lets see......

On the issue of where to submit, you will be adviced when they send you the Ready for VIsa Mail. Dont fret on that.

Reactions: maplecity

Aykay

Star Member
May 30, 2017

Meanwhile are you Express Entry online or are you paper based?

Nique

Jan 14, 2017
Meanwhile are you Express Entry online or are you paper based?
Hi. I am from Nigeria too and our file is in London visa office as well. AOR Jan 20th. FSW Outland. OINP. Hoping and praying for quick review and approval of our application.

All the best!

Reactions: maplecity