AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
A very big congratulations to you & your family.... Best wishes in your onward Journey
Thank you.

Best wishes to you and your family too.

Reactions: water2wine

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
Wow Congratulations! I just want to ask, when you received your PPR and your background check went to in process last May 19, did your status also went to decision made? Or still BGC went to in process? then you received your golden mail. Bec. My sister BGC also went to in process last May 19. I just got excited when I read your post. Thanks
I am guessing you are talking about paper application?

For EE once BGC changes to in progress, it can take 1 day to 4 weeks for applications that need less background scrutiny to get PPR.

I am unsure about paper applications so I cannot say much about it. But since your sisters bgc is in progress, she should expect good news.

Also for EE we do not have decision made before PPR . Until passport is stamped.

Best of luck to your sister.

WowOmgSuchVisa

Dec 12, 2016
Hi guys, nothing changed from my previous post, FSW applicant (online not paper) AOR 3 January and nearing the 5 month mark as we speak.

I just saw this and have a question:

Well Otawa checked following
1. Documents are complete
2. Medical Ok?
3. Pcc are ok?
4. Plus an agent or analyst also checked our eligibility and recommended it as pass (coz if he will fail it, app will be rejected at that time)
In case if eligibility is recommended ok, file will be transferred to London.
5. London office do not believe Otawa so they will check your eligibility again. (My file is from more than 5.5 months in London waiting to be checked by officer)
6. Background checks will be done.
final decision
I called IRCC the other week and was told that my file was at the London visa office already, does that mean that the supporting documents I submitted made it through the review or is it still possible that I might get rejected on the grounds of this? (My case is a bit complicated, check my previous posts if you want more information) If this means that I actually made the eligibility check then what the hell could be taking so long?

Other than that nothing changed. I sent a 4th email to ldnimmigration at international.gc.ca with my case number in the subject line and personally identifiable information such as passport number, date of birth etc. in the message body, as another user had previously suggested. But nope didn't get a reply to that either. I didn't even get a confirmation of receipt or not even a god damn auto reply. It's like I'm sending e-mails to a wall. Then I realized there's a web form that I could fill out to maybe reach these individuals in a more reliable manner. Chose my visa office, filled it out then I got this:

So I fill out a web form and you'll get back to me by fax sometime within 6 weeks. And you have no issue whatsoever with calling that a "Success"!? Well congratu-f*cking-lations.

GCMS notes ordered already, still waiting on that as well.

Frustrated

Last edited:

ondang2

Nov 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
June 2010
AOR Received.
January 15,2011
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
January 15, 2011
Med's Done....
Febuary 8, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
April 27, 2011 sent passport May 17, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
received June 4, 2011
LANDED..........
June 24, 2011
I am guessing you are talking about paper application?

For EE once BGC changes to in progress, it can take 1 day to 4 weeks for applications that need less background scrutiny to get PPR.

I am unsure about paper applications so I cannot say much about it. But since your sisters bgc is in progress, she should expect good news.

Also for EE we do not have decision made before PPR . Until passport is stamped.

Best of luck to your sister.

yes, it was paper application. PNP with family support. i don't have any idea how long it will take before she receive her PPR base also on other experience.

Last edited:

aka250p

May 27, 2017
Hi all.
I got a req from LVO on 19 May to upload updated biodata pages. Does this mean PPR is close by? What's the average timeline?
Would appreciate a response.
Thanks

otf

Jun 17, 2015
Hi all.
I got a req from LVO on 19 May to upload updated biodata pages. Does this mean PPR is close by? What's the average timeline?
Would appreciate a response.
Thanks
Your PPR should be close. i got the same request early March and got PPR end of April. Stay hopeful.

Reactions: aka250p

RunForever05

Aug 7, 2016
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
21**
App. Filed.......
17/08/2016
Nomination.....
22/12/2016
AOR Received.
27/01/2017
Med's Done....
18/02/2017
I am excited!
We just got PPR.

After long excruciating wait. A journey that started over two years ago! I am glad the first phase Is over.
Timeline.
AOR Jan 10
Med passed: Jan 31
Schedule A : Jan 31
Background In progress: May 19
PPR: May 25

I wish everyone good luck.
Congratulations, Gladossy! I can only imagine the relief of being able to move on and make plans for the future. Wishing you both all the very best. You've been very helpful on your posts and a big thanks for that too!

mody2410

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am excited!
We just got PPR.

After long excruciating wait. A journey that started over two years ago! I am glad the first phase Is over.
Timeline.
AOR Jan 10
Med passed: Jan 31
Schedule A : Jan 31
Background In progress: May 19
PPR: May 25

I wish everyone good luck.

Congrats Glad...
very happy for you... although we lost you in New Brunswick... but still i wish you all the happiness and success in your new life in Canada..
please pray for us to get our PPR soon.

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
Your PPR should be close. i got the same request early March and got PPR end of April. Stay hopeful.
it is applicable for OID as well or only EE? because I received same request for biopage along with MR.. maybe al ittle bit longer for me ? :)

futurestudent

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
how to order gcms notes?? and do we have to fill the consent form for gcms notes?
You can request through a relative or friend. If you dont know anybody, then order through a third party www.caips.ca. They charge $40 whereas www.caipsgcms.com charge $25 so it totally depends on how much you want to spend. They dont make those notes. It comes directly from immigration dept so no idea why a huge difference in their rates.

hr31

Star Member
May 20, 2015
You can request through a relative or friend. If you dont know anybody, then order through a third party www.caips.ca. They charge $40 whereas www.caipsgcms.com charge $25 so it totally depends on how much you want to spend. They dont make those notes. It comes directly from immigration dept so no idea why a huge difference in their rates.
Thanks futurestudent. so i have to fill the consent form and mention the name of the agency in the consent form??

futurestudent

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Thanks futurestudent. so i have to fill the consent form and mention the name of the agency in the consent form??
You can choose one of these sites. Click on order, choose the type of service you need. You should just take the most basic one for now. In the form, just complete point 1 in Section A. If you are the principal applicant then put your info there. Should match with passport. No need to mention agency name. The agency will complete it. Sign in point 1 and enter the date. Scan it and upload to their site. Make the payment and you should get your report in 30-35 days. I got mine on 33rd day. Hope this helps!