+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London (United Kingdom) VFS Passport Submission Timeline

aqfleet

Jun 9, 2023
I sent my passport And Additional document 13th June by Royal Mail and They said delivered yesterday Around 10.30AM At the VFS London
If it‘s like my timeline then I would expect an email either before the weekend or the start of next week from VFS.

Aaru9667

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
I have sent my passport to London VFS for Canadian temporary resident work permit visa stamping my passport and Additional document reach to VFS London but I didn't get Any Mail no communication with them usually How long will it take for visa Stamping
I mailed my Passport on 9th visa Royal mail. It was held in post office and delieverd to VFS on monday and sent to IRCC. Tuesday, IRCC acknowledged receipt of passport. Wednesday it was returned to VFS and courier via DHL. Today I received my passport. So 5 working days in total.

surya1510

Jun 15, 2023
Ok i didn't get Any Mail from VFS, I check with Royal Mail via tracking it's say's Already delivered yesterday Around 10.45 am.

Darth Vader

Aug 19, 2018
Hi guys,any suggestion on best airline to use from london to calgary......whether transit visa is needed for any layover. I'm traveling with my wife and two kids

clear_sky

Jun 23, 2023
Hey everyone, I got my ready for visa email and went to vfs in London to send off my photos, the email printout, and a photocopy of my passport (as visa-exempt). The vfs tracking says that it’s been received and is under process by the IRCC since the 9th of June, but I’ve had no acknowledgment from the IRCC or any other kind of communication from anywhere since. I am getting worried, is this normal? How long does issuing a COPR take and is everything okay with my application?

Reactions: RvKS1990

aqfleet

Jun 9, 2023
Hey everyone, I got my ready for visa email and went to vfs in London to send off my photos, the email printout, and a photocopy of my passport (as visa-exempt). The vfs tracking says that it’s been received and is under process by the IRCC since the 9th of June, but I’ve had no acknowledgment from the IRCC or any other kind of communication from anywhere since. I am getting worried, is this normal? How long does issuing a COPR take and is everything okay with my application?
I am on an almost identical timeline! I have exactly the same this except I have been under process since June 8th. I’m not worried yet. Looking at other timelines, I am expecting to hear something this coming week.

Reactions: clear_sky

aqfleet

Jun 9, 2023
Have you had anything back yet? I am now worried as I submitted my documents on June 1st, had acknowledgement that it’s being processed by IRCC on June 8th and nothing since. Medicals due to expire on July 18th so getting concerned now. My partner (primary applicant) got his eCOPR two days ago so just waiting on me now.

clear_sky

Jun 23, 2023
Have you had anything back yet? I am now worried as I submitted my documents on June 1st, had acknowledgement that it’s being processed by IRCC on June 8th and nothing since. Medicals due to expire on July 18th so getting concerned now. My partner (primary applicant) got his eCOPR two days ago so just waiting on me now.
I got emails yesterday saying that VFS received my decision envelope and that they have couriered it on to me. DHL was supposed to deliver it today but I don’t think they will given the time and that it doesn’t say that it’s out for delivery on tracking, so hopefully tomorrow. Hopefully you get an update from VFS soon!

aqfleet

Jun 9, 2023
I got emails yesterday saying that VFS received my decision envelope and that they have couriered it on to me. DHL was supposed to deliver it today but I don’t think they will given the time and that it doesn’t say that it’s out for delivery on tracking, so hopefully tomorrow. Hopefully you get an update from VFS soon!
That’s awesome nice one! Did you get anything from IRCC or just VFS? I am hoping, this feels like the worst wait of the lot lol.

clear_sky

Jun 23, 2023
That’s awesome nice one! Did you get anything from IRCC or just VFS? I am hoping, this feels like the worst wait of the lot lol.
This is definitely the slowest wait for me, feels so frustrating! On Monday my tracker had a ghost update and my account showed my application status as approved instead of in progress, and yesterday my application status on my tracker changed to closed. I didn’t get any messages from the IRCC though, only the VFS emails.

jagdeepstg786

Jul 17, 2023
hey everyone, i have submitted my passport on 29 june 2023 and it went under process on 04 july 2023 after that i got email that my counte number and document status have been updated on 06 july since then i have got no update.. it’s already been 10 working days. is it normal time or matter of worry? can anyone tell me when i can expect my passport from london ircc??

hajet

May 3, 2023
hey everyone, i have submitted my passport on 29 june 2023 and it went under process on 04 july 2023 after that i got email that my counte number and document status have been updated on 06 july since then i have got no update.. it’s already been 10 working days. is it normal time or matter of worry? can anyone tell me when i can expect my passport from london ircc??
Did you receive any update?