+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London to Paris Office

Asaad

Star Member
Aug 17, 2008
Thanks Oblivion

Other thing is PVO sent me this e mail in 24th Sep. but they sent it to my previous e mail, as I changed my mailing address during the process, and I informed them before about the changes in my mailing address, and they confirmed the changes of my e mail and PO Box “they sent me the confirmation by e mail”

During the past 19 days I was checking my new e mail address but there was nothing in it from PVO, and today I checked my previous e mail address then I “shocked” to know they sent me these updates to my previous e mail!!

is this delay will have any effects? and shall I send them e mail describing this case?

Oblivion

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2010
Med's Done....
April 8, 2013
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
September 05, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 02, 2013
This does happen, so that previous email address was job related or a free web based account?

Asaad said:
Thanks Oblivion

Other thing is PVO sent me this e mail in 24th Sep but they sent it to my previous e mail as I changed my mailing address during the process and I informed them before about the changes in my mailing address and they confirmed the changes of my e mail and PO Box “they sent me the confirmation by e mail”

During the past 19 days I was checking my new e mail address but there was nothing in it from PVO, and today I checked my previous e mail address them I “shocked” to know they sent me these updates to my previous e mail.

Asaad

Star Member
Aug 17, 2008
Thanks,

another thing please, What do they mean by “filled by your wife” in their e mail as shown below,

“In order to complete and update your file the attached documents filed by your wife are urgently required. “

In IMM5406E Does that mean she has to write her name as applicant and me as her spouse and to add her father's and mother’s names,

Oblivion

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2010
Med's Done....
April 8, 2013
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
September 05, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 02, 2013
Yup

Its vice versa information.
she has o include her siblings as well...

Asaad said:
Thanks,

another thing please, What do they mean by “filled by your wife” in their e mail as shown below,

“In order to complete and update your file the attached documents filed by your wife are urgently required. “

In IMM5406E Does that mean she has to write her name as applicant and me as her spouse and to add her father's and mother's names,

Asaad

Star Member
Aug 17, 2008
Thank you Oblivion for your responces

one last thing,
can I send them a scanned copy of these forms by e mail with my wife's signature? or I have to send them by mail,
does any one did this before?

Oblivion

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2010
Med's Done....
April 8, 2013
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
September 05, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 02, 2013
There is no need for scanned copies. However, you can send, its upto you, but Original has to be sent through courier.

Everyone does that even I did it, its a norm.

Asaad said:
Thank you Oblivion for your responces

one last thing,
can I send them a scanned copy of these forms by e mail with my wife's signature? or I have to send them by mail,
does any one did this before?

Asaad

Star Member
Aug 17, 2008
Hi,

I've recieved the below e mail from PVO, could any one explain what does they mean by this e mail,
they said "The background check is underway and could take several months more", and at the same time they said "your application will be finalized as quickly as possible"

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your recent message. The background check is underway and could take several months more. This step in the processing, sometimes quite lengthy, is followed very closely by our section. We understand that the waiting time can be difficult and we assure you that your application will be finalized as quickly as possible.

thanks

Oblivion

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2010
Med's Done....
April 8, 2013
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
September 05, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 02, 2013
That's the standard line. This means your final background checks are in process.

stay put, it will not take long Inshallah

Asaad said:
Hi,

I've recieved the below e mail from PVO, could any one explain what does they mean by this e mail,
they said "The background check is underway and could take several months more", and at the same time they said "your application will be finalized as quickly as possible"

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your recent message. The background check is underway and could take several months more. This step in the processing, sometimes quite lengthy, is followed very closely by our section. We understand that the waiting time can be difficult and we assure you that your application will be finalized as quickly as possible.

thanks

faisal892

May 11, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2010
Doc's Request.
12-10-2010
Med's Request
April 16, 2013
Med's Done....
May 23, 2013
Hi,

I had medical check ups on May 23, 2013 and my ecase is showing "In Process". My passport is expiring in five months time and I just got renewed passport. Please advice whether I should intimate Paris Visa office regarding this or should I wait for their Passport request?

Fasial

Oblivion

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2010
Med's Done....
April 8, 2013
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
September 05, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 02, 2013
hi
actually there is no need for this information. so stay put and best of luck :)

faisal892 said:
Hi,

I had medical check ups on May 23, 2013 and my ecase is showing "In Process". My passport is expiring in five months time and I just got renewed passport. Please advice whether I should intimate Paris Visa office regarding this or should I wait for their Passport request?

Fasial

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Asaad said:
Hi,

Dear Applicant,

thanks
Sir

Goli , to gain time

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
faisal892 said:
Hi,

Fasial
Sir

Wait for the passport request , they have your data , and are aware of your passport expiry dates.

Stay blessed

Ameen

ksez

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Dear Friends,

Today I got my online status changed to DM:

We received your application for permanent residence on May 7, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 20, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Paris office. They are pending review.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 12, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Oblivion

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2010
Med's Done....
April 8, 2013
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
September 05, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 02, 2013
Dear ksez

congratulations!!!!

ksez said:
Dear Friends,

Today I got my online status changed to DM:

We received your application for permanent residence on May 7, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 20, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Paris office. They are pending review.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 12, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.