+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Pakistan Timeline is Fast

Faraz2840288

Nov 24, 2010
Asalam oalkeum Every one just would like to tell you guys All the spouses case that are file from the first day in London will actually take time like what they said 11 months.

My personal experince

Case file 10-April-2013
Decision Made : 4-Dec-2014

Wating for your passport request or remedical.

So all the Pakistani ppl dont get disapoint there is nothing like 32 months. All the new applicants are lucky those who file there case in 2013 and from the first day their file is process in Lodnon.

Sabar ka phal meetha hoga.

Thanks,

Pakistan Zindabad

esma

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh wow this is awesome news
I have applied on Dec 3 to sponsor my husband hoping to get my file processed soon :)

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Well this is not the case that LVO 11 months are applicable to Pakistan applicants as well, still 20% cases are falling under 33 months, you may check other Pakistani threads. BUT Yes the cases are being processed so quickly in the LVO and the example is the OP, LVO is treating 2012 and earlier cases as Inventory and finishing most of 2013/14 cases now . Good news is that CIC has announced that in 2015 all the sponsorship cases will be finished in a year, real time period. So whatever is the VO for Pakistan now, the case will be done in a year.

sahar12

Jun 19, 2014
Hi,
can someone please tell me what to fill in option C of this consent form, I am requesting Access to information and privacy (ATIP) for me and my spouse sponsorship file.
I am sponsor and my husband is principal applicant and I want to know where is our application reached uptill now. Thanks

yani

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahar12 said:
Hi,
can someone please tell me what to fill in option C of this consent form, I am requesting Access to information and privacy (ATIP) for me and my spouse sponsorship file.
I am sponsor and my husband is principal applicant and I want to know where is our application reached uptill now. Thanks
Tick notes in electronic file
Then tick immigration file permanent resident and write your file number and also tick sponsorship file and write file number
Tick