+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Office - Ecase Login Problem.

Sep 14, 2009
Till yesterday i was able to log in to check my e- case status, But today when i checked, it shows the following message.

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (initial, replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through CAS.

I tried so many times, but still the same message is coming. Kindly advise if there is any problem in my case file.

thanks
raj

paniz

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2009
Doc's Request.
26-03-2009
AOR Received.
05-05-2009
Med's Request
29-06-2009 & 23-08-2010
Med's Done....
23-07-2009 & 09-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2010
LANDED..........
01-01-2011
Hi raj
I don't have any problem to check my status.

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
465465 said:
Till yesterday i was able to log in to check my e- case status, But today when i checked, it shows the following message.

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (initial, replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through CAS.

I tried so many times, but still the same message is coming. Kindly advise if there is any problem in my case file.

thanks
raj

Hi, RAJ

There is no problem with web page it is still working and showing the e-case status.

You can check carefully your all information again. you can restart your computer (completely power off) and do it again.
If you have insttaled any program recheck or and then see. It is looks like your system has saved some wrong information.

Hope it will work

chatchat

Jan 15, 2010
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2009
Med's Request
16-12-2009
Med's Done....
21-12-2009
raj,

i have also the same ecas. i dont know what is the problem. now im really confused.
:(

chat

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Raj,

As 'accounts' advised u on the other forum, I too pretty much suspect, u have inadvertently clicked the "Remove the ability to check the e-cas" button. That's why u r out of the e-cas system presently.

Technically that shouldn't be a prob though. Click the other line stating "How to check my status otherwise".

Regards.
Ps.: the exact wordings of those buttons might be diff, as I have not rechecked it. But, the essence is correct.

Sep 14, 2009
Dear Chat,

Is it the same message you are getting while logging in. Then there is some problem with their system. I was worried and thought there will be some problem with my case file.

Anyways will check after few days.

thanks
raj

chatchat

Jan 15, 2010
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2009
Med's Request
16-12-2009
Med's Done....
21-12-2009
hi raj,

i check again today i got the same reply. i send an email to the embassy last night and thank god they gave me peace of mind. they said that i have to wait 2-3 months. its better to know the time of waiting than confuse every now and then. maybe you should also send an email to embassy. godbless. keep in touch.

chat

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

chatchat said:
hi raj,

i check again today i got the same reply. i send an email to the embassy last night and thank god they gave me peace of mind. they said that i have to wait 2-3 months. its better to know the time of waiting than confuse every now and then. maybe you should also send an email to embassy. godbless. keep in touch.

chat
For applicants processing through London, and you are a UK citizen, use England in COB not UK.

PMM