+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London CHC Medical..PCC..PPR & then another Routine Background Check???

TMSB

Oct 21, 2009
Hi all,
Look at my story:
I've been asked to send the medical and PCC on July. finished everything and medical and PCC sent to CHC London end of August. end of September received PPR. and two days after received an email saying your file in another routine background check due to the change in the surname. Taking into account I told them about my surname and sent the new passport to them early this year, and the last PCC I sent on August shows the new surname and the old as well. who's responsibility this? and how long the new Routine Background Check could take??
really frustrated!! and don't know what to do

best

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are lot of stories related to Surname problem with PR applicants during the process. We have also to consider the practical difficulties of visa offices in identifying the fraudulent applications. Any issue with Surname is dealt with caution and they use to make proper inquiries, a part of background check, for which no one knows how long it could take.

mowafaq

Jun 20, 2011
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2007
Doc's Request.
02-11-2009
AOR Received.
10-09-2007
IELTS Request
02-11-2009
Med's Request
18-11-2011
Med's Done....
04/12/2011
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2012
Sorry for that

When did they start your first background check
What is your nationalty

Jul 2, 2012
TMSB said:
Hi all,
Look at my story:
I've been asked to send the medical and PCC on July. finished everything and medical and PCC sent to CHC London end of August. end of September received PPR. and two days after received an email saying your file in another routine background check due to the change in the surname. Taking into account I told them about my surname and sent the new passport to them early this year, and the last PCC I sent on August shows the new surname and the old as well. who's responsibility this? and how long the new Routine Background Check could take??
really frustrated!! and don't know what to do

best

Hi,
Could you please tell me what is the difference between the written surname that you sent and the actual surname?
I mean is the difference is in spelling or it is totally different? To let me explain to u what u r should to do
Thx
Hi