+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMO

Giuliana

Star Member
Oct 8, 2008
Hello everyone,
i'm in Canada with my fiancè and both have working holiday visa. we are working and waiting for LMO result. If my boyfriend has a positive confrmation from LMO and i don't, can i apply for a general work visa as a common law? and if yes how?
Then after the LMO, he has to do the application for work permit with attached the lmo confirmation, but where he has to send the application? Can someone help me? thanks so much and good luck.

lalala

Oct 7, 2008
Giuliana said:
Hello everyone,
i'm in Canada with my fiancè and both have working holiday visa. we are working and waiting for LMO result. If my boyfriend has a positive confrmation from LMO and i don't, can i apply for a general work visa as a common law? and if yes how?
Then after the LMO, he has to do the application for work permit with attached the lmo confirmation, but where he has to send the application? Can someone help me? thanks so much and good luck.
[/quoteDepending on where you live. In you are in Toronto you have to send it to Vegreville. When the the company applied fro the LMO? Is it an extension of LMO? I think that you could also apply for the work permit with him in that case you will have an open work permit.