+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMO Processing Time

foxy_wahine

Sep 7, 2007
Hi,

My prospective employer in Toronto has already filed an LMO application for me last August 20. Would anyone know how long the application process would take?

Thanks!

gleech

Mar 3, 2007
foxy_wahine said:
Hi,

My prospective employer in Toronto has already filed an LMO application for me last August 20. Would anyone know how long the application process would take?

Thanks!
dont you worry, LMO application in ON is quick about 3-4 weeks compared to Alberta and BC....

foxy_wahine

Sep 7, 2007
Thanks so much, Gleech! I hope my application gets approved.

I have another question though... If ever I get a positive LMO, do I need to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa separately from the Work Permit or the Work Permit application would cover the TRV already?

Again, thanks so much!

foxy_wahine

Sep 7, 2007
Thank you Gleech!

My prospective employer have also just informed me that according to Service Canada, the LMO processing time in Toronto would take about 4-6 weeks.

We're both hoping that it wouldn't take the full length of time!

lalala

Oct 7, 2008
foxy_wahine said:
Hi,

Thanks!
Hi,
Any feed back from the human ressources? I am also waiting for my LMO. Let me know. Thanks

lalala

Oct 7, 2008
The human ressources have contacted my employer and asked for my last pay stub (which has been faxed to them) about a week and half ago.The application was sent five weeks ago and we are still waiting for an answer. Is any of you in the same situation? And how long is the processing time right now in Toronto? And why is it taking so long?
Please I need some advices, thank you for your responses.

lalala

Oct 7, 2008
Cez said:
we're also waiting for LMO from BC...

"patience is a virtue" ......
Thank you for your reply. How long have you been waiting for? Did the human ressources contacted you employer?
Let me know.

jankev

Jan 24, 2012
Hi!,I just want to inquire how long is the processing of LMO? My employer already submitted all the requirements in the Canadian embassy last December but until now there's no result yet, please let me know how long is the processing please..?

jankev

Jan 24, 2012
jankev said:
Hi!,I just want to inquire how long is the processing of LMO? My employer already submitted all the requirements in the Canadian embassy last December but until now there's no result yet, please let me know how long is the processing please..?

uncertainity

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
jankev said:
at least 10-12 weeks

jankev

Jan 24, 2012
Why it's too long to wait this time..?, so diasappointed really..,according to the agency who helped my application it only takes few weeks..,thanks for the reply anyway..

KARAN

Star Member
Dec 19, 2007
Helo evey one
My employer posted add in job bank in the second week of feb. any one knows how they will calculate the processing time. As i red this forum i understood it takes between 8-12 weeks could you tell from when the first week starts for the process.
Thanks in advance