6221-B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AEO still processing
Buleg said:
Hi,

It's 8-12 weeks processing time :)
Thank you for your info :) I have seen others get theirs quickly in 4 weeks, would it matter if my employer is looking to expand the business to BC from Quebec?

wusi1983

Oct 19, 2010
Hols said:
Congrats wusi1983 on your positive LMO, would you mind sharing your NOC code please? That is incredibly fast ;D I am hoping for mine to be approved quickly as we have been waiting since Aug for the AEO. You have given me hope!

Holly
Hi Holly, I have no idea of the NOC code, since the lawyer hired by my employer has taken care of everything (they even applied work permit on my behalf!). But as far as I can say, the job requires a lot of computer programming, problem solving, and communication skills. I am not sure if it falls into the category of Software Engineer, which does not comply quite much with my title and job responsibilities. Good luck on your LMO application! It's already been 6 weeks, and it will soon arrive!

Hols

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
6221-B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AEO still processing
wusi1983 said:
Hi Holly, I have no idea of the NOC code, since the lawyer hired by my employer has taken care of everything (they even applied work permit on my behalf!). But as far as I can say, the job requires a lot of computer programming, problem solving, and communication skills. I am not sure if it falls into the category of Software Engineer, which does not comply quite much with my title and job responsibilities. Good luck on your LMO application! It's already been 6 weeks, and it will soon arrive!

Thanks wusi1983, hopefully it won't be long before you land in Canada 8) let us know how you are getting on

Hols

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
6221-B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AEO still processing
Anyone heard anything about their LMO? Hoping someone has an update 8)

Hellvetier

Jan 5, 2013
Canmore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
My empoloyer received my LMO today. We waited since 5. November but with a delay because of a mistake! My NOC is 7313 and he applied in Alberta!

Hols

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
6221-B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AEO still processing
congratulations Hellvetier, you must be so happy :) keep us updated on your progress please

Hellvetier

Jan 5, 2013
Canmore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Hey Hols!
yes i am so happy. we will land in calgary next wednesday and i can apply for my work permit at the port of entry!
wish you all the best!!

kind regards

Hols

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
6221-B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AEO still processing
Make sure you let us know how you get on... I was in Edmonton just before Christmas and it was cold, I hope you are ready for winter ;D Really happy for you

UriR

Apr 9, 2013
NOC 2174
My future employer applied for LMO almost 4 weeks ago.
LMO arrived BC 3 weeks ago.
Last week got the file number.

Any ideas how much more time to wait since the file number?
Can I check something online with this number we have?

Thanks!

Hols

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
6221-B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AEO still processing
Hi for BC, your employer will be able to phone to chase up, let me know if you need the phone number :)

UriR

Apr 9, 2013
Hols said:
Hi for BC, your employer will be able to phone to chase up, let me know if you need the phone number :)
Thanks :) he calls once a week and was told that now it is "Pending Assessment"...
No idea what this means though... :\

Hols

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
6221-B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AEO still processing
Thai224 said:
Just received my LMO today...
Congrats :D would you mind sharing some details please?
When did you apply and which noc?
also which province is it for?

You must be so excited :D

melo1973

Apr 20, 2013
I applied in one of the agency in manila bound for edmonton,canada i was accepted by the employer last Nov.23 2012, then the agency applied for the LMO, how many months usually they approve the LMO its already April and i havent received any news from the agency, or the employer, what maybe the reason? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

melo1973

Apr 20, 2013
my job is line cook im already 40years old do you think they still accepted LMO, with my age, thanks 8) 8) 8)