+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMO Checklist

sharadgulati

Aug 11, 2010
Hi,

I need to file my LMO for Temporary skilled worker.Can anybody please guide as to what supporting documents would be required along with the form . I have checked the cic site ,but it does not mention clearly as to what supporting documents are required.

Thanks for your help.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sharadgulati said:
Hi,

I need to file my LMO for Temporary skilled worker.Can anybody please guide as to what supporting documents would be required along with the form . I have checked the cic site ,but it does not mention clearly as to what supporting documents are required.

Thanks for your help.
1. I assume you are the employer? The information is here: http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/workplaceskills/foreign_workers/fwp_forms.shtml

mhiggins

Aug 12, 2010
Hi,

My employer is preparing to send my LMO. I am on working holiday Visa and work in SEM or Search Engine Marketing. He is argueing that he can't find any suitable candidates as he wants to expand into Irish and Uk market where I have a lot of contacts and experience. My question are

Is this a good angle?
How many resumes should you send with an application?

Cheers,

Mick

sharadgulati

Aug 11, 2010
Thanks PMM for the link.But apart from the Form specified on the site, what supporting docs do I need as an employer need to provide for my employee's LMO.

Thanks for all your help.

Anil_Toronto

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2009 (Nova Scotia - Centralised Intake Office)
AOR Received.
14-01-2010 (at Buffalo)
File Transfer...
11-05-2010 (NY Visa office)
Med's Request
11-08-2010 (NY Visa office)
Med's Done....
12-08-2010 (Toronto)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2011
LANDED..........
11-03-2011
sharadgulati said:
Thanks PMM for the link.But apart from the Form specified on the site, what supporting docs do I need as an employer need to provide for my employee's LMO.

Thanks for all your help.
You would need to send the foreign worker's current WP/ study permit to show the legal status in the country.
So the ad requirements, the LMO form and the worker's Wp/Sp. Rest Service canada could request more details if necessary.

parimal

Jul 19, 2011
Hi guys

I would like to know that PCC from Regional Passport office is require for LMO Process.

I Have received offer letter from TRU Mech eng Corporation from Montreal. THis company said every time to submit PCC which is not possible for me from ahmedabad RPO. Ahmedabad RPO do not give the PCC and they said that there is no required PCC for workpermit.

Please guide us

Thanks