+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMO Arrived, but have a problem..

Calixta

Feb 7, 2013
My LMO have arrived but then my problem now is my surname. I am using my married name on my renewed passport and in my LMO it was my single surname on it. I dont know what to do now. please help me if what to do.

Do i need to amend my LMO to my married name? how long will it take before i could pass my application to canadian embassy?

Am i able to send my LMO and requirements including my old passport and my new passport on it?

I dont have any idea as well what are my requirements to pass them. help please. im really needing help. thank you..

zya

Mar 25, 2013
@ calixta, i don't think its a problem, you just need to submit marriage contract and just tick the (yes) box in the application form with the question if you have used another name/user name before and you can also attached copy of your school credentials and your old passport that has your maiden name. Don't worry you will be alright. :)

Calixta

Feb 7, 2013
thank you so much. they told me that they will ammend it again though. but i will try to apply it now. thank you. my another problem now is that i cannot download the IMM 1295