+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA Locksmith Job Offer

windoww

May 14, 2019
No point. Average processing time is around 3 months. Would be very careful that you are planning ahead. Based on your information I would be making sure you would actually qualify for PR at the end.

why they take up to 3 month for processing LMIA visa what they check while 3 month ?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
It takes as long as it takes given apart from immigration processing, background checks and so on , the employer still has to convince immigration through advertising that there are no candidates in the whole of Canada who can do the job.

Reactions: windoww

windoww

May 14, 2019
any one tell me what's going on i had biometric 23 april today is 17 june still no result its more then 7 weeks
what should i do any one can help me why it is so delay
delay means visa going to be rejected ?

Thanks

windoww

May 14, 2019
any one tell me what's going on i had biometric 23 april today is 17 june still no result its more then 7 weeks
what should i do any one can help me why it is so delay
delay means visa going to be rejected ?

Thanks

Please expert advice what should i do when i asked to my lawyer and my employer they said i will get first news to my email
still no response

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
my lawyer they sent me this image

is that in final stage Right ?

i don't know how to upload image here so here is link

https://ibb.co/ckR1jnL

Looks like you are currently in BG check. This doesn't mean much as you can still be denied. BGC can take longer depending on the countries you have been to as those countries need to provide information to IRCC, and nobody knows how long that will take.

windoww

May 14, 2019
Looks like you are currently in BG check. This doesn't mean much as you can still be denied. BGC can take longer depending on the countries you have been to as those countries need to provide information to IRCC, and nobody knows how long that will take.
Please tell me what is meaning of “BG check “ and BGC
Which country information where I am residence ? Or my permanent country .
I am residence in Bahrain 18 years

You mean they checking my education back round ? Or my job background ?
Or back round my family or security background Bahrain

I need to know is that passed background and education checking advise

Thank you so much for nice reply

Raju Naik Modavath

Mar 12, 2019
Please tell me what is meaning of “BG check “ and BGC
Which country information where I am residence ? Or my permanent country .
I am residence in Bahrain 18 years

You mean they checking my education back round ? Or my job background ?
Or back round my family or security background Bahrain

I need to know is that passed background and education checking advise

Thank you so much for nice reply
Mr. Mohammad,

BGC and BG Check are one and the same which mean background (not round) check. They check everything your education, previous job, family and even the country you belong to.

Anyway, it takes time so please be patient. I wish you get a fruitful reply very soon

windoww

May 14, 2019
Mr. Mohammad,

BGC and BG Check are one and the same which mean background (not round) check. They check everything your education, previous job, family and even the country you belong to.

Anyway, it takes time so please be patient. I wish you get a fruitful reply very soon
Mr. Mohammad,

Thank You and i am sorry for my poor english " how to understand that my background checking is complete

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Thank You and i am sorry for my poor english " how to understand that my background checking is complete
When you get approved (or denied) you'll know your background check is complete. There's really nothing you can do but wait patiently.