NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
Jason0623 said:
Hi guys
Anyone applied LMIA to BC office?
Most of all people applied LMIA to toronto...
I am :(
got file number on 22th June

Oct 19, 2016
Hi Guys,

I just received One letter from ESDC regarding the delay of services due to volume of the Application. Also they have mentioned that It will take longer time.

I did the application on 16th August and got reply on 9th September. If any body did the application before this time period and has got any reply, please share it.

Thanks

immshunli

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vaghela.rajeshh said:
Hi Guys,

I just received One letter from ESDC regarding the delay of services due to volume of the Application. Also they have mentioned that It will take longer time.

I did the application on 16th August and got reply on 9th September. If any body did the application before this time period and has got any reply, please share it.

Thanks
Hi which processing centre did you send your application to?

immshunli

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vaghela.rajeshh said:
It is with Saint John NB E2L4v4.

I hope if any body gets response from this place.
Please share the happiness!!!!
Mine is St. John as well, jeez. Did they say how long it will take right now? 10 weeks?

Vandy1970

Oct 10, 2016
Sam6191 said:
Hey guys i have a question,
i sent my PR Lmia application on september 08,2016 to edmonton processing centre, they received it on september 09 as per the tracking number
but i havent got any approach by them for file number? how do they usually respond for PR Lmia FILe# i mean by mail or email?
and should we just contact Service Canada about the concern?
Thank you
Dear All,

I am new to this forum. My employer based out of Alberta ( Edmonton) filed an LMIA application on 15th July'16 ( file no. received) through a lawyer. I want to know the following :

1. How do you check the status of the LMIA application through the File No ?
2. Can we as Employee call ESDC and check the status ?
3. How can I be sure that the application is for me and not for someone else ?
4. What is the usual processing time in Edmonton for a high wage LMIA ( Business Head Position)

Appreciate your help.

AVIS RAKNAS

Oct 13, 2016
CAN SOMEONE REPLY FOR MY QUERY PLEASE :

Hi all,

I am waiting for LMIA from service canada toronto.
My NOC is 2147
I found that prevailing wage for this is NOC is Median Wage 38.46 $/hr at toronto
My employer is offering me 33.50 $/hr and full time / indeterminate position
My employer has got call from service canada and processing fee has been taken
Till now no update
will the prevailing wage can be a issue.

Kindly advise
Thanks a lot in advance.

Vandy1970

Oct 10, 2016
Dear All,

I am new to this forum. My employer based out of Alberta ( Edmonton) filed an LMIA application on 15th July'16 ( file no. received) through a lawyer. I want to know the following :

4. What is the usual processing time in Edmonton for a high wage LMIA ( Business Head Position)

Appreciate your help.

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Vandy1970 said:
Dear All,

Appreciate your help.

For your above 3 question..Only EMPLOYER can ask or do...you can not ask nor ESDC will give you any answers.

4. What is the usual processing time in Edmonton for a high wage LMIA ( Business Head Position).

as per website they say 10 business days but it never happens...so just wait.

reetdhiman28

Jul 6, 2016
faith99 said:
i applied in may 25 got file no in july asked additional documents in august end.. still no news... APPLIED FOR RETAIL SALES SUPERVISOR POSITION.. APPLIED FROM ALBERTA
same as with me ...applied in april ..got file no in may ...no call received yet...its so frustrating :mad:

kangjack

May 20, 2016
OnOn said:
Hello, guys.

I need your experience.

My husband's boss got an interview a few days ago and was told he was gonna get the positive result by post mail.

But it hasn't arrived yet and I am worried so much.

Is there any case that LMIA is rejected by post mail?

The interviewer mentioned the result would be POSITIVE but we have been rejected once before.

So I am very concerned.

Any advice will be welcome and thankful.

NOC 6211

Dual intent LMIA.
Hi, I just got a negative result of regular Lmia in SK as a retail supervisor....

We are going to apply to Dual intent LMIA soon and I have some question.

I get a medium wage is 17.50 and I don't have any English score and previous career before.

Is it possible to apply to Dual Lmia? what are the difference between regular Lmia and dual Lmia?