Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Hi good morning , I applied on January 8th 2019, they take out th 1,000 from my employer account on 11th Jan, i have not received a file number as yet.
Can you confirm if you received file number in email or normal mail thanks.

Sam2605

Nov 29, 2018
Hi good morning , I applied on January 8th 2019, they take out th 1,000 from my employer account on 11th Jan, i have not received a file number as yet.
Can you confirm if you received file number in email or normal mail thanks.
I applied on 27th November 2018 and received file number on 1st feb 2019. More than 2 months it took. Can you pls mention ur noc and province u applied in

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
I applied on 27th November 2018 and received file number on 1st feb 2019. More than 2 months it took. Can you pls mention ur noc and province u applied in
NOC 1311 bookkeeper Edmonton. dual intent submitted St John

Boklashova

Nov 20, 2018
Hello Everyone!

submitted LMIA on September 19th, 2018
file # received on October 1st, 2018.

NOC 1215, Ontario.

Received a call from Service Ontario last week, the interview appointment was booked for Tuesday February 5th..

We have been waiting for the interview call for 2 hours and no one called us (I believe that they just forgot to call us back). We tried to call the phone # that they gave us as a contact number however no one picked up the phone. We left 3 voice messages asking to call us back..

Please advise if someone had the same situation? Shall I wait when they will call us back again?:(

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Hello Everyone!

submitted LMIA on September 19th, 2018
file # received on October 1st, 2018.

NOC 1215, Ontario.

Received a call from Service Ontario last week, the interview appointment was booked for Tuesday February 5th..

We have been waiting for the interview call for 2 hours and no one called us (I believe that they just forgot to call us back). We tried to call the phone # that they gave us as a contact number however no one picked up the phone. We left 3 voice messages asking to call us back..

Please advise if someone had the same situation? Shall I wait when they will call us back again?:(
Hi did Service Ontario call your boss back.

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
Hello guess,

What exactly a LMIA number is? I saw on the CIC website saying that I can apply for a work permit with a job offer letter and a LMIA number.

Does that refer to a LMIA file number? If so, does that mean I can apply for a work permit before the LMIA result is given? I am very confused.

inder.online

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hello guess,

What exactly a LMIA number is? I saw on the CIC website saying that I can apply for a work permit with a job offer letter and a LMIA number.

Does that refer to a LMIA file number? If so, does that mean I can apply for a work permit before the LMIA result is given? I am very confused.
LMIA File Number is generally issued once the payment is processed (if applicable) and your application is in queue for processing.
Once ESDC have the interview with Employer, they communicate their decision in a letter which has LMIA Number.
You need to have positive assessment from ESDC and then only can you use LMIA number and offer letter to apply for WP.
Positive assessment means ESDC is convinced that there is no local resource/person available to do the job and hence the Employer needs to bring person from outside.

Hope this helps.

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
LMIA File Number is generally issued once the payment is processed (if applicable) and your application is in queue for processing.
Once ESDC have the interview with Employer, they communicate their decision in a letter which has LMIA Number.
You need to have positive assessment from ESDC and then only can you use LMIA number and offer letter to apply for WP.
Positive assessment means ESDC is convinced that there is no local resource/person available to do the job and hence the Employer needs to bring person from outside.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for your input!

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
Did anyone send the application in the mid January? Any updates?

Mine application was received on the 18th of January. No update yet.