+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Living in Nova Scotia and got nominated by Nova Scotia?

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

I am living in Nova Scotia and got nominated by Nova Scotia. What are a possible that I could get refused for the Provincial Nominee Program?

I am an international graduate. My only concern is that I am not working on my field..!

Helps are greatly appreciated

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
Congrats!!
If you are already approved by the province (Nova Scotia) then you need not worry - the approval is based on meeting the requirements they have asked for. You can now proceed to complete the federal part of the application.
How long did the process take to get approved? In btwn, could you share your program of study and field of work?

Thankyou!

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanity said:
Congrats!!
If you are already approved by the province (Nova Scotia) then you need not worry - the approval is based on meeting the requirements they have asked for. You can now proceed to complete the federal part of the application.
How long did the process take to get approved? In btwn, could you share your program of study and field of work?

Thankyou!
Thanks. It took around 3 months to get the approval because they were requesting additional documents. My program of study is electrical engineering and my field of work is Customer Service

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear,

Just want to know how is nova Scotia regarding IT jobs . Cost of living in Halifax and other expenses. It will be immense helpful if you could provide some details. Salary package and housing for Family . Hope some one answer