+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregivers PR/OWP applicants for 2012 timeline.

pat1181

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Doquer,

Nag follow up ka ba sa kanila before or hinayaan mo lang dumating ang approval mo. I still haven't heard from them about my LC2's medical lalo na ngayon you cannot call anymore and check the status.

doquer83

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-13-2012
Hey Pat, 2mawag aq 2x pra idouble check kung my email sila na hindi q nkita pero palaging sinasabi na wala and wait.sinabihan q ang hubby q 2 get ready for remed incase tlgang wala pa.hoping na dumating rin ang PPR ninyo b4 expiry.keep holding on.

pat1181

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doquer83 said:
Hey Pat, 2mawag aq 2x pra idouble check kung my email sila na hindi q nkita pero palaging sinasabi na wala and wait.sinabihan q ang hubby q 2 get ready for remed incase tlgang wala pa.hoping na dumating rin ang PPR ninyo b4 expiry.keep holding on.
Sana nga kse nkaka depress lang mag isip ng mag isip kung ano na ang next. Kaya sa sobrang lungkot ko, ayan naisipan ko tuloy umuwi ng AUgust :) mura pamasahe tag ulan sa PInas ;D

doquer83

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-13-2012
Konting tiis pa, malapit na dumating yan =) =)

offspring

Apr 17, 2014
karri said:
This is so frustrating and depressing how can these people (cic) expect us to be away from our family for so long. I thought Canada was a family centered country. Its clear they really dont care about keeping families together they are creating more broken homes than they would like to think. We come here, work 24 months and have to wait another 23 months just for initial assessment, then to make matters worse they wont give our family members (children) TRV to visit us.
Hi Karri,
I do agree ! It was 7 yeas ago that me and my wife decided that Canada would be a better place for our kids to be raised and have a future. It is just too unfortunate that after 7 years since my wife left for Canada under the Caregiver program ( completing the required manhours and years of stay ) and a so called Reunification program, we are still stuck here in the Philippines, waiting for CPM Vegreville to decide on all the papers we have given them throut the years.
I consider our family a hostage of the Canadian policy. making each member of my family's decision in his life dependent on a specific policy that may or may not qualify them for Permanent Residency. My eldest who used to be in high school when my wife left for Canada has already graduated in college, passed board exams and othe licensure exam needed in Canada and Australia and with a heavy heart she even turned down employment offers from 3 Intl. firms of her dream because of that "dependent" ( that she is not suppose to work while in process as a dependent ) issue and now taking her secon degree because she has to stay in school and must still be "dependent"...well i guess these are the price my family has to suffer for dreaming a life in Canada which I hope will not come to its 8th year of waiting. GOD Bless Us All !

Petrashka

Jun 15, 2015
pat1181 said:
Hi Doquer,

Nag follow up ka ba sa kanila before or hinayaan mo lang dumating ang approval mo. I still haven't heard from them about my LC2's medical lalo na ngayon you cannot call anymore and check the status.
hello friends!! ng decision made ba e nkita nyo nlng s ecas nyo or my na received muna kaung letter bgo xa nag appear?thank u sa ssagot.. :)

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
Email first before ecas, from my experience.

davaoena

May 18, 2014
Visa Office......
veg.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 12, 2012
Med's Request
nov 03, 2014
Med's Done....
nov 22, 2014
Interview........
sooon ❤
Passport Req..
soon❤
VISA ISSUED...
soooonest ❤
LANDED..........
soon ❤
Petrashka said:
hi davaoena, parehas tau ng timeline, sna dumatng n this month ng hinihintay ntn. wl p dng updates ecas q except, med result received. pls keep posted.. ;)
I will. sana bukas mayroon na akong maipost na goodnews.

In God's time. :)

Godbless

kimchiboy

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Vegraville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2012
Doc's Request.
Sep 4, 2014 (Sent 9/28)
Med's Request
Sep 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 16, 2014 (emedical received cic 9/23)
Interview........
May 18
Passport Req..
January 30, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 17, 2015
Hi guys what is the difference if the letter from the cic says
application approved and application completed?
Approved means the reviews made by a cic officer to your documents already decided.

Completed, this is actually the last step after your LC1 undergone the interview and an issuance of PR card will follow.

Correct me if I am wrong.

kimchiboy

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Vegraville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2012
Doc's Request.
Sep 4, 2014 (Sent 9/28)
Med's Request
Sep 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 16, 2014 (emedical received cic 9/23)
Interview........
May 18
Passport Req..
January 30, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 17, 2015
hi guys ask ko lng kung PDOS lng kelangan wala na bang mga OEC at kung anu-ano pang bayarin sa POEA?

Thank you

kimmwahli

Jun 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2016
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1 21-12-2016/No AOR2
File Transfer...
28-12-2016;
Med's Done....
Upfront 11-2016
Passport Req..
05-04-2017 / ECAS DM: 06-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
VOH: 17-04-2017
Hi! i'm new here. I just wanna ask about police certificate. I worked in Saudi Arabia last 2011-2013. I have an old saudi police certificate with me with the english translation from saudi. Im a live in caregiver here since june 2013. Im about to apply for my OWP & PR this month. My question is,, Do I have to submit a saudi police certificate for my application? because i heard that i have to submit police certificate from countries i lived for more than 6 months. but i tried to check the cic website it says that "it is only available for current legal residents". does it mean it's okay i don't submit one? or can i use my old saudi police certificate which i used when i applied here as LIC in riyadh. here's what i found on cic website:

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No. Citizenship and Immigration Canada will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You must bring that letter when you apply for a Police Certificate.

If you are not a citizen of Saudi Arabia:

If you live in Saudi Arabia:
Certificates are available only to current legal residents.

If you live outside of Saudi Arabia:
Certificates are available only to current legal residents.

Anyone here can give me advice? I would appreciate it a lot. Thanks in advance. God bless!

WanderLust789

Apr 12, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my case, I did submit my original police certificate from KSA and UAE when I was in the Philippines applying for LCP way back 2008. When I applied for my OWP and PR in 2012, I attached a letter stating that I already submit the originals since the beginning of my LCP application and include a photocopy of my police certificate from those countries. No hassle after that except for the LOoooooong wait of my PR now.

kimmwahli

Jun 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2016
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1 21-12-2016/No AOR2
File Transfer...
28-12-2016;
Med's Done....
Upfront 11-2016
Passport Req..
05-04-2017 / ECAS DM: 06-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
VOH: 17-04-2017
WanderLust789 said:
In my case, I did submit my original police certificate from KSA and UAE when I was in the Philippines applying for LCP way back 2008. When I applied for my OWP and PR in 2012, I attached a letter stating that I already submit the originals since the beginning of my LCP application and include a photocopy of my police certificate from those countries. No hassle after that except for the LOoooooong wait of my PR now.
so you mean, after you sent them a letter about it, they did not ask you to get a new one?
any advice on my case? or do you know someone like my case?
thanks!

taynee

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So, I called the call center today, and after 10 tries within the past two weeks my call finally went through.
Only...Omg. ..only to be told that they do not provide information if the application is not over the estimated processing time!!! Does it mean I have to wait another 2 years before I can follow up?!?!?!
I feel that my life is being hostaged and left at the mercy of the reviewing officer. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

When I left for Canada six years ago, my son could barely walk, now he can drive a car!!!!

okay..rant is over.