+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregivers PR/OWP applicants for 2012 timeline.

jacky0025

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
EDMONTON ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 23, 2013 (MARRIED) ^__^
Doc's Request.
/AIP: MARCH 13, 2014
Med's Request
/Lc2 Kit: MAY 16, 2014
Interview........
/Email received: DECEMBER 04, 2014
Passport Req..
OCTOBER 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
FEBRUARY 05, 2015
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 16, 2014
hello everyone ... i am may 23 2013 applicant i applied as single and i just came back from my vacation to the philippines and got married .. i just called cic and ask how to add on my spouse Smiley also i asked on what date are they processing now on PR applications under live in caregiver .. right now they are processing applications received on NOVEMBER 12, 2012... woahh that was fast the last time i checked they are only on april 2011 applicants last may 2013....maybe this is because of the speed up processing cic is now implementing to get their target or 17,500 live in caregivers will get their permanent residency this 2014 ...what a good neWS! and i also confirmed for those applicants with dependants back in your home country cic changed the processing that all dependants papers will now be process HERE IN CANADA... due to backlog of ppers in our home countries especially in the philippines... as i am reading on other threads some 2010 and 2011 applicants are not yet granted with pr becuse they are still waiting for the results of their LC2 applications back home ... so maybe to reduce the backlog cic changed it to process all the dependants here in canada and not in our home country .. i just forgot to ask if this will apply to everyone or just in later batch of pr applicants ....lets hope and pray that this will work .. i already miss my husband all i want is for him to be with me here in canada... i hope all of us will be included in 17,500 pr for this year...GOD BLESS EVERONE. :)

tinytoes

Jul 31, 2012
neng23 said:
Hello tinytoes did you receive your interview letter for PR? You are from which province? I haven't receive any letter yet from CIC Vancouver ....I'm worried and anxious.... I just phoned CIC hotline and I told them about my case like the changes of address and tne interview letter. The one I talked to told me that my PR apps has been approved and I should wait the interview letter from CIC Vancouver 5-6 months !!!! since I received the 2nd email from CIC vegreville !!! Can't understand why it's like this!!!!
Hi neng23, I haven't received the letter yet either, I'm here in Ontario, and im expecting to be called in CIC Scarborough Office for the interview. I am not able to contact Cic yet, as I am busy working in the daytime, I just gave a heads up to the persons living in my previous address to give me a call, if ever they receive a letter from CIC. I hope it won't take 5-6months, coz that's too long! And besides, others are receiving it already and has an appointment as early as next month,think positive!

amangat

Dec 2, 2013
tinytoes said:
Hi neng23, I haven't received the letter yet either, I'm here in Ontario, and im expecting to be called in CIC Scarborough Office for the interview. I am not able to contact Cic yet, as I am busy working in the daytime, I just gave a heads up to the persons living in my previous address to give me a call, if ever they receive a letter from CIC. I hope it won't take 5-6months, coz that's too long! And besides, others are receiving it already and has an appointment as early as next month,think positive!
tinytoes said:
hi there I'm also waiting cic scarborough to contact me for pr interview . I received application completion letter on jan 7th . And I m june 2012 applicant under LCP. I thing scarborough office is too slow. What is ur timeline

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
amangat said:
hi riaivy what is ur ecas showing right now , decision made or interview letter sent . I m still waiting for my letter .
It says decision made last January 15, then on 17th I've received the schedule for interview.

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 6, 2015 (Passport, Appendix A)
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
August 6, 2015 e-cas updated to "In Process" but started processing on July 20, 2015 August 8, 2015 Passport received by CEM August 10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
tinytoes said:
Thank you tinytoes hoping ang praying we will receive our interview letter before end of this month...Godbless us all..

hohogogo

Jul 22, 2013
riaivy1980 said:
It says decision made last January 15, then on 17th I've received the schedule for interview.
Hi. riaivy 1980,where are you if you do t mind. I got the second letter on 16 jan 2014,now I am waiting for my interview, thank you

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 6, 2015 (Passport, Appendix A)
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
August 6, 2015 e-cas updated to "In Process" but started processing on July 20, 2015 August 8, 2015 Passport received by CEM August 10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
hohogogo said:
Hi. riaivy 1980,where are you if you do t mind. I got the second letter on 16 jan 2014,now I am waiting for my interview, thank you
Me too hohogogo, I received 2nd email last Dec.9,2013 until now I haven't receive an interview letter from CIC Vancouver. You're from which province? Thanks. Good luck to all of us

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
jacky0025 said:
hello everyone ... i am may 23 2013 applicant i applied as single and i just came back from my vacation to the philippines and got married .. i just called cic and ask how to add on my spouse Smiley also i asked on what date are they processing now on PR applications under live in caregiver .. right now they are processing applications received on NOVEMBER 12, 2012... woahh that was fast the last time i checked they are only on april 2011 applicants last may 2013....maybe this is because of the speed up processing cic is now implementing to get their target or 17,500 live in caregivers will get their permanent residency this 2014 ...what a good neWS! and i also confirmed for those applicants with dependants back in your home country cic changed the processing that all dependants papers will now be process HERE IN CANADA... due to backlog of ppers in our home countries especially in the philippines... as i am reading on other threads some 2010 and 2011 applicants are not yet granted with pr becuse they are still waiting for the results of their LC2 applications back home ... so maybe to reduce the backlog cic changed it to process all the dependants here in canada and not in our home country .. i just forgot to ask if this will apply to everyone or just in later batch of pr applicants ....lets hope and pray that this will work .. i already miss my husband all i want is for him to be with me here in canada... i hope all of us will be included in 17,500 pr for this year...GOD BLESS EVERONE. :)
Well, this is good news for married people who are waiting to be with their families. I have a friend, she's an April 2012 applicant single with dependent back in the Philippines and she got decision made yesterday.

tinytoes

Jul 31, 2012
riaivy1980 said:
Hi riaivy1980, how did you receive your letter for interview? Is it thru mail? Or to your email?you're lucky to receive your letter only after 2days! That's fast! Anyway, what are the things or requirements to bring during the interview?or can you share the content of the letter? Sorry, just excited to receive my letter too! Can't wait!

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
tinytoes said:
Hi riaivy1980, how did you receive your letter for interview? Is it thru mail? Or to your email?you're lucky to receive your letter only after 2days! That's fast! Anyway, what are the things or requirements to bring during the interview?or can you share the content of the letter? Sorry, just excited to receive my letter too! Can't wait!
I received the letter through mail. It says there to bring my passport, receipt for the payment of $490 and 2 photos.