+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregivers PR/OWP applicants for 2012 timeline.

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
BicolanoMan said:
maybe no kit anymore for overseas family members... one of the 2011 applicants received an email that there is new way to process the LC2... all documents should submit to CIC-V... We are still waiting if this new way of processing is for all batches from 3rd quarter of 2011 up to present...

is this true? hopefully LC2 kit and MR will go together...I am June2011 applicant no LC2 kit yet.

tinytoes

Jul 31, 2012
bing1978 said:
congrats.can ou share you're timeline..thanks :D
Hi there! I am single applicant and this is my timeline
They received my application last : October 2, 2012
Received my Open work Permit on : December 31, 2012
Accessed online status Application Received : Dec 2012
received email CpCV letter 1 and status online changed to In Process : December 23, 2013
received email CpCV Letter 2 and status online changed to Decision has been made : December 27, 2013
Waiting for Cic to contact me for interview..

msperez

Jan 2, 2014
tinytoes said:
Hi there! I am single applicant and this is my timeline
They received my application last : October 2, 2012
Received my Open work Permit on : December 31, 2012
Accessed online status Application Received : Dec 2012
received email CpCV letter 1 and status online changed to In Process : December 23, 2013
received email CpCV Letter 2 and status online changed to Decision has been made : December 27, 2013
Waiting for Cic to contact me for interview..
Hi! Im currently working here in dubai and i have also an application as a Live in caregiver, my employer in canada already sent the contract and now, we are waiting for the LMO to release, may i know if what are the documents that embassy needs us to be pass on their good office and do i also have to get an IELTS certificate? thanks a lot! :)

amangat

Dec 2, 2013
Hi guys I am from toronto area . I got decision made
On 07 jan 2014 .I applied on june 2012 . Processing is
Fast right now . I am waiting for my interview letter
Is anyone who got the letter for interview ...please reply

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
amangat said:
Hi guys I am from toronto area . I got decision made
On 07 jan 2014 .I applied on june 2012 . Processing is
Fast right now . I am waiting for my interview letter
Is anyone who got the letter for interview ...please reply
Are u done paying the right of PR fee? Ive tried paying online just now and it's always failed. i don't know what's wrong. :(

amangat

Dec 2, 2013
riaivy1980 said:
Are u done paying the right of PR fee? Ive tried paying online just now and it's always failed. i don't know what's wrong. :(
have you got the letter for interview . If not then try after getting that letter.if u know how long cic takes to send the letter plz tell me

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
amangat said:
have you got the letter for interview . If not then try after getting that letter.if u know how long cic takes to send the letter plz tell me
I've tried it again this morning and I was able to pay. Maybe the system was down last night. I don't have the letter of interview yet, I received the 2nd email just yesterday asking me to pay the $490.

tinytoes

Jul 31, 2012
msperez said:
Hi! Im currently working here in dubai and i have also an application as a Live in caregiver, my employer in canada already sent the contract and now, we are waiting for the LMO to release, may i know if what are the documents that embassy needs us to be pass on their good office and do i also have to get an IELTS certificate? thanks a lot! :)
Please see the link: hope it helps
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/work.asp

hohogogo

Jul 22, 2013
riaivy1980 said:
I've tried it again this morning and I was able to pay. Maybe the system was down last night. I don't have the letter of interview yet, I received the 2nd email just yesterday asking me to pay the $490.
Congretluation riaivy 1980,I got the decision made yesterday and paid the 490 right away, this morning I mailed the receipt back to CIC. Hope the interview coming soon

wins26

Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, i received a letter to local cic this last Jan 11 that i have an appointment but the thing is, im on my vacation right now and i cant be able to attend it, i send a fax last couple days already and my concern are, how do i know if they will send me a new schedule and how they gonna notify me if they received my fax? Email or mail? How long i have to wait? My appointment is this coming feb 10 and i will be back on my vacation this coming feb 17, help me please :(( thanks

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
hohogogo said:
Congretluation riaivy 1980,I got the decision made yesterday and paid the 490 right away, this morning I mailed the receipt back to CIC. Hope the interview coming soon
do we need to send the receipt to CIC? Did u pay online? I payed online and what I know is just wait for the interview letter and bring the receipt on the interview.

eilahs23

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got an interview this coming february 10, 2014. it is by letter mail

1st letter for eligible December 12, 2013
2nd letter to pay the 490.00 Fee Jan 5 2014

thanks God I am so happy!!!

hohogogo

Jul 22, 2013
riaivy1980 said:
do we need to send the receipt to CIC? Did u pay online? I payed online and what I know is just wait for the interview letter and bring the receipt on the interview.
Yes we have to mail the receipt to cic and there are some personal information on the receipt need you to finish so that cic would know where this money from . I mailed it back to this address:
CPC VEgreville
permanent REsidence Applications
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1W3

eilahs23

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riaivy1980 said:
Hogogo send the receipt but me I just payed it online and didnt send it to CIC but still got the interview letter