+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregivers PR/OWP applicants for 2012 timeline.

singlemom

Star Member
May 9, 2011
What will be the basis of the office since I got my medical in the Philippines before I got my visa to work here in Canada. They don't even see me or did any medical test in Canada. And I never been confine in the hospital here. Never see a doctor for health issue.

I really don't understand this.

Thanks for all the response.

By the way, can anybody here teach me how to check the ecas.

Again, thank you so much for every response I got.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Go to cic.gc.ca => check application status => then follow the links. Follow the instructions.

singlemom said:
What will be the basis of the office since I got my medical in the Philippines before I got my visa to work here in Canada. They don't even see me or did any medical test in Canada. And I never been confine in the hospital here. Never see a doctor for health issue.

I really don't understand this.

Thanks for all the response.

By the way, can anybody here teach me how to check the ecas.

Again, thank you so much for every response I got.

BicolanoMan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
07-07-2020
still waiting for LC2 kit... I emailed CEM already.. but all AUTOMATED CONFIRMATION... anyone from 2012 PR applicant got the LC2 kit?

singlemom

Star Member
May 9, 2011
My ecas says: In process

1. received your application January 20, 2012,
2. start processing November 27, 2013

Should I go for medical? Please guys anybody who's on the same situation...... or anybody listening from CIC.....

ustian

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
singlemom said:

Should I go for medical? Please guys anybody who's on the same situation...... or anybody listening from CIC.....
CALL THEM TOMORROW (Call Centre telephone number: 1-888-242‑2100) AND ASK WHAT TO DO!!! Nobody on the forum is not responsible for your decision, we can only suggest, and we may be wrong.

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singlemom said:

since you already received instructions from CIC for you to undergo medical then you have no choice on the matter but to comply, simple as that unless you want complications to arise resulting on possible denial of your pr application.

Dolly74

Dec 14, 2013
BicolanoMan said:
still waiting for LC2 kit... I emailed CEM already.. but all AUTOMATED CONFIRMATION... anyone from 2012 PR applicant got the LC2 kit?
Hi BicolanoMan...I am also a 2012 applicant, received my AIP last Dec 13th..Am also waiting for LC2 kit for my daughter..Let's just keep praying... God is always on the right time:)

taynee

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All!

Im looking at some of your timelines. What is an LC2 kit?

Thanks!

BicolanoMan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
07-07-2020
taynee said:
Hi All!

Im looking at some of your timelines. What is an LC2 kit?

Thanks!
Immigration forms for family living abroad..like us from PHILIPPINES... We are the LC2 Applicants...family of the PRINCIPAL APPLICANT (LC1)... and if you are single you dont need to process LC2 ...

tinytoes

Jul 31, 2012
Hi everyone! I'm Oct2012 applicant and I just received an email today. It says its from Cpcv email communication. It says I met the eligibility requirements to apply for PR status as a member of Live in caregiver class..is this the AIP letter already? I checked my status online and it still in process..

pmchua

Dec 23, 2013
tinytoes said:
Hi everyone! I'm Oct2012 applicant and I just received an email today. It says its from Cpcv email communication. It says I met the eligibility requirements to apply for PR status as a member of Live in caregiver class..is this the AIP letter already? I checked my status online and it still in process..

I just checked my application online and there's A DECISION HAS BEEN MADE on the last part. Im waiting for the appointment letter now.

I submitted my application October 2012

tinytoes

Jul 31, 2012
Hi pmchua, how many emails did you receive before a decision has been made? Can you pls share the emails sent to you if you don't mind?i just received an email today and I don't know if this is the approved in principle letter or what, it only says I met the eligibility. But it didn't say that my application or processing is completed.thanks

sam_03

Dec 9, 2013
The one that says you meet the eligibility is the - first letter
if you are single they will send you a 2nd letter that says that the decision has been made and that you have to pay 490 for the right of permanent residence fee.