+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregivers PR/OWP applicants for 2012 timeline.

doquer83

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-13-2012
Congrats pinoy ako, i think the next step would be CEM contacting our dependants for their LC2 kit.

pinoy_ako

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
doquer83 said:
Congrats pinoy ako, i think the next step would be CEM contacting our dependants for their LC2 kit.
How can the CEM manila contact them? Via mail or email or phone call ? Any idea how long it will take b4 cem contact them? Thanks

doquer83

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-13-2012
The call center agent told me that if ever you did not provide your dependat's email ad in your application, they will do it by post. No idea on how long they are going to contact our dependants though but i am hoping that it would be soon. :)

pinoy_ako

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
doquer83 said:
The call center agent told me that if ever you did not provide your dependat's email ad in your application, they will do it by post. No idea on how long they are going to contact our dependants though but i am hoping that it would be soon. :)
Too bad i didn't put my dependant's email add, just their address. My fear is that it will take ages b4 ordinary post reach my barangay. Thanks for the info

doquer83

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-13-2012
Iknow, same here so i am thinking of emailing CEM to provide them my husband's email. Let's keep each other posted.

pinoy_ako

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
doquer83 said:
Iknow, same here so i am thinking of emailing CEM to provide them my husband's email. Let's keep each other posted.
It was stated in the email that :" then information requested from above must
Be received by the office by 31 may 2014. "
But where are forms then? Am I going to wait until they sent the kit?

doquer83

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-13-2012
Did they request you to send some documents?if so, you need to send it to them.

pinoy_ako

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
doquer83 said:
Did they request you to send some documents?if so, you need to send it to them.
This is a part of their email:

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Live-in Caregiver Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a Member of the Live-in Caregiver Class. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements have been met. If applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, must pass medical and background checks even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and your family members have passed the medicals and background checks.
In order to continue processing your application in Canada, further information is required. You must complete/submit the following information to the Case Processing Centre:
The information requested above must be received at this office by 31 May 2014. If these items are not received, your application for permanent residence may be refused and no further consideration will be given to your request for permanent residence unless a new application, including fees, is submitted.

I'm confused bcoz if they are asking for my and my dependants medical and crmininal baxkgrounds, they should have sent me the forms, right?

doquer83

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-13-2012
We are similar on the 1st paragraph but i did not get the 2nd paragraph. Instead, it says that i can apply for study permit.

nees

Dec 3, 2013
hi dear I m going to apply for my PR and OWP for live in caregiver, I wanna know how to make earning statement and employers. do I have give detail of cheques and all stuff. please help

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
Congratulations to all that have received their letters!

My application was received on April 2012 and still haven't received the email or letter ???

Any other applicant of 2012 have received a letter?

doquer83

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-13-2012
I'm sur you will get yours very soon bicolanoman and cats_lover. You are next =)