+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregivers PR/OWP applicants for 2012 timeline.

rence

Mar 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
Med's Request
May 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
taynee said:
Great! Thanks Rence! I was having second thoughts, if I need to send the receipt with the other forms, or not.

I was reading the other thread, and they are mentioning PPR? What does it stands for?
You need to send a copy of your receipt together with the documents to cic , PPR stands for "passport request"

rence

Mar 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
Med's Request
May 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
taynee said:
Too many acronyms to keep track of! lol

Thanks rence!
yes its confusing sometimes... :)

taynee

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Glad you are online though. I am in the process of filling up my forms, and for the life of me I am getting confused which is which.

Probably because I am so scared to get some docs wrong and do the process all over again.

taynee

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your dependent is minor, do I still need to fill up the Sched A: Background/Declaration?

rence

Mar 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
Med's Request
May 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
taynee said:
If your dependent is minor, do I still need to fill up the Sched A: Background/Declaration?
I am the LC2, if your dependent is a minor no need to fill up Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) it is only required for dependents 18 years of age or over...

rence

Mar 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
Med's Request
May 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
taynee said:
these forms are draining my brain cells... :-[
you can follow the guide to help you in filling out the forms.... http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/step-by-step.asp

taynee

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rence said:
you can follow the guide to help you in filling out the forms.... http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/step-by-step.asp
Oh I tell you, i have read that guide in probably like 100 times! :D From when I filed extension of work permit, to pr application, to getting TRV.

But knowing that this could be the last time that I will be submitting these forms makes me all hesitant to just go in and fill in the blanks.

Parang Im soo scared na magkamali lol!!!

taynee

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for all the inputs! Will read the guide again the 101th time and hopefully we all get our PR the soonest time!

kimchiboy

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Vegraville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2012
Doc's Request.
Sep 4, 2014 (Sent 9/28)
Med's Request
Sep 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 16, 2014 (emedical received cic 9/23)
Interview........
May 18
Passport Req..
January 30, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 17, 2015
emedical received by cic 9/23/2014

kimchiboy

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Vegraville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2012
Doc's Request.
Sep 4, 2014 (Sent 9/28)
Med's Request
Sep 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
May 18
Passport Req..
January 30, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 17, 2015
Oh I tell you, i have read that guide in probably like 100 times! Cheesy From when I filed extension of work permit, to pr application, to getting TRV.

But knowing that this could be the last time that I will be submitting these forms makes me all hesitant to just go in and fill in the blanks.

Parang Im soo scared na magkamali lol!!!
just fill up the forms and provide the documents highlighted on the letter you received. I am actually the LC2 and what I did is made a draft and fill up the forms online then send to my spouse for printing. Hassle free as what just she did is to input data that cannot be filled online. I just sent documents via EMS (NSO, Police Clearance and PP photocopy). Oh by the way, some forms can be filled offline too as no barcode required, save the forms on your PC then you can do the typing anytime you want and you can always modify entry data.

For you to save time use google whenever you don't know some acronyms like PPR (type on the search engine PPR CIC). Always include CIC so you will minimize the data google will provide.

Good luck!

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
kimchiboy said:
just fill up the forms and provide the documents highlighted on the letter you received. I am actually the LC2 and what I did is made a draft and fill up the forms online then send to my spouse for printing. Hassle free as what just she did is to input data that cannot be filled online. I just sent documents via EMS (NSO, Police Clearance and PP photocopy). Oh by the way, some forms can be filled offline too as no barcode required, save the forms on your PC then you can do the typing anytime you want and you can always modify entry data.

For you to save time use google whenever you don't know some acronyms like PPR (type on the search engine PPR CIC). Always include CIC so you will minimize the data google will provide.

Good luck!
but your wife should be the one to sign on your behalf.

kimchiboy

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Vegraville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2012
Doc's Request.
Sep 4, 2014 (Sent 9/28)
Med's Request
Sep 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
May 18
Passport Req..
January 30, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 17, 2015
but your wife should be the one to sign on your behalf.

Yes of course, as I mentioned earlier I send the prepared forms to her, printed it out, then she manually input some extra data and signed on my behalf. It will be easier to handle things this way in order to not miss important information. I didn't have the IMM008 it wasn't highlighted on the CIC letter so things more easier for us.