+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregivers PR/OWP applicants for 2012 timeline.

eilahs23

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
as you can see in the timeline sheet its 3 months they got their OWP but one person call the CIC today it said it will be 4 months...Some people get it less than three months some got it more than three months. the thing is maybe it depend on the person processing our papers.

Klang2x

Aug 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Hello guys I just got my OWP dated November 16, 2012. I just want to asked about the remarks PENDING LIC APR ISSUED TO VALIDITY OF PASSPORT mean? does it means my application for PR is pending? hope not,.:( Thank you

rollingolf

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

My brown envelope has arrived today! Yay! Actually, i might have got it yesterday because my employer didn't check the mail box yesterday.

@Klang2x - CIC will only issue OPW up to your validity of your passport. You can renew OPW with your new passport. My OPW said the same thing.

LC.Calgary

Apr 23, 2012
eilahs23 said:
as you can see in the timeline sheet its 3 months they got their OWP but one person call the CIC today it said it will be 4 months...Some people get it less than three months some got it more than three months. the thing is maybe it depend on the person processing our papers.
Yup, it all depends on the person who is processing your case, I guess too. I sent my appl. just 2 weeks ago, called to ask how long it will take to get OWP? The agent said around 4 month.

Klang2x

Aug 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
rollingolf said:
Hi everyone,

My brown envelope has arrived today! Yay! Actually, i might have got it yesterday because my employer didn't check the mail box yesterday.

@ Klang2x - CIC will only issue OPW up to your validity of your passport. You can renew OPW with your new passport. My OPW said the same thing.
Congrats!!! rollinggolf my friend in Ontario got her OWP today 2 she submitted August 17,. Just want to ask again,. Does the proceesing of PR will be affected because of this? Do they put pending on my application? Thank you.. I'm just bothered.

Klang2x

Aug 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
eilahs23 said:
hi how are you? I made a time sheet for our timeline ... some of them I copied in the timeline they posted...but if you want to be included in the timeline sheet for 2012 pr and owp application live in caregiver please free to private message me your timeline or just post it here in the forum, thanks

https://sheet.zoho.com/public/eilahs23/pr-owp-2012-timeline
Can i use this to put my timeline 2? thank you

rollingolf

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Klang2x - I think "Pending" means they haven't made any decision on our PR application yet. There is nothing to worry about ;)

Klang2x

Aug 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
rollingolf said:
@ Klang2x - I think "Pending" means they haven't make any decision on our PR application yet. There is nothing to worry about ;)
Thanks a lot rollinggolf I thought my application is pending until I can renew my passport. :) Salamat ;)

kazeleins

Nov 7, 2012
hi, i also received the same letter as yours that they transferred my application to etobicoke local cic.... last july 04 2012 until now i have nt heard anything from them.

eilahs23

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
klang2x --- just message me your timeline and i will put your name in there

tcb

Oct 28, 2012
ey everyone, i just want to ask if you guys submitted Police Clearance from here [ Canada ]. because i called cic many times and they told me that i don't need to get Canadian Police Clearance since i'm already here, that all i need to submit w/ my application is my NBI Clearance. did you guys do the same thing?

tcb

Oct 28, 2012
eilahs23 said:
@ tcb - sure you can message me your timeline
i already messaged you my timeline. thank you so much for doing this for us. we really appreciate it. :]