May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@maria- i guess when you ahve your PR you donot need a re-entry visa any reactions ka forum?

JoyceLam

Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
mariagracia23_hd said:
CONGRATULATION!
You will receive your PR Card in 4-6 weeks after landing.
If you haven't get your PR Card when you are leaving. You could apply for a travel document
(permanent resident abroad).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/travel.asp

Feb 22, 2011
PR-Card processing

Hi! there how long it takes the processing of the PR card! give some advice pls. cause I'm going this may 3 and my interview for PR is on march 30/2011. could it be safe that i can go home just the temporary PR paper from the immigration or do i need to wait my PR card..please..I need the right advice...
thanks..

mary grace

Feb 22, 2011
Re: PR-Card processing

mariagracia23_hd said:
Hi! there how long it takes the processing of the PR card! give some advice pls. cause I'm going this may 3 and my interview for PR is on march 30/2011. could it be safe that i can go home just the temporary PR paper from the immigration or do i need to wait my PR card..please..I need the right advice...
thanks..

mary grace

JoyceLam

Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
Re: PR-Card processing

mariagracia23_hd said:
thanks..

mary grace
You will receive your PR Card in 4-6 weeks after landing.
If you haven't received your PR Card when you are leaving. You could apply for a travel document
(permanent resident abroad) to return Canada.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/travel.asp

Feb 22, 2011
thank you,!!!!!! i apply re_ entry visa but untill now i didn't recieved yet! so incase only that i can't get my PR card on time before my flight and they approved my re_enetry visa is that ok!or still i need to apply another application the link that you gave me! I am so worried about my situation right now! i really don't know what the best thing for me to do!thanks..asap

Feb 22, 2011
mariagracia23_hd said:
thank you,!!!!!! i apply re_ entry visa but untill now i didn't recieved yet! so incase only that i can't get my PR card on time before my flight and they approved my re_enetry visa is that ok!or still i need to apply another application the link that you gave me! I am so worried about my situation right now! i really don't know what the best thing for me to do!thanks..asap

JoyceLam

Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
mariagracia23_hd said:
Hi, u don't need a re-entry VISA after landing. Even u haven't received ur PR Card. U could apply for a travel document to return.

xxshexxx

Oct 11, 2012
I just want to ask about the processing of application for live in caregiver in canada.

My document send me on August 15 2012 through courier,
Received on August 1 6, 2012 the following day

Still now i did not received any letter or any confirmation about my application.
My LMO will expire dis december, My contract will be start on January 2013,
it means my application also be expired? Or it will continue the processing?
Anybody know's about this processing,?

lunita

Nov 14, 2012
hi,
what exactely did you apply for?
did you only apply for PR or did you as well apply for an OWP? If you are changing employers did you send the LMO with your application?
but for sure, if you change the employers and don't have an OWP yet, you have to wait to get the new work -permit issued for the employers you will start in january, otherwise it would be illegal to start to work.
as far as I know the application process will continue.
maybe you can send me some more details about and I'll try to help.

harsh91

Jan 1, 2013
Hello
I have apply for PR under live in caregiver program on oct,2010
and now i have check that its mentioned that decision is made and my medical is also recieved .
nw tell me how many time it will take to get PR????
Thanks

harsh91

Jan 1, 2013
Hello
and now i have check that its mentioned that decision is made and my medical is also recieved .
nw tell me how many time it will take to get PR?
Thanks

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Wait for the letter from CIC :) You waited two years, you can wait a few more days. Congratulations.

harsh91 said:
Hello
nw tell me how many time it will take to get PR?
Thanks