+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

PgmpAecv

Jun 4, 2014
Finally after 40 months of processing I landed today.
I hope I'm one of the latest 2011 applicants.
God bless everybody.

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
PgmpAecv said:
God bless everybody.
Congratulations!!!!!

rhiyen13

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys... i'm the LC2 from Philippines.

Part of the requirement is to provide an NBI. Please advise if I need to provide NBI clearance for my single name and married name... I'm confused with (iii) below:

Original NBI certificate
 Please ensure that the certificate:
(i) Includes the right thumb print and dry seal
(ii) Mentions “Issued for visa Canada”
(iii) Has been issued within the last 6 months
 If any of your identity documents, such as Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, and passports, show another name (including spelling) and date of birth, you MUST submit an NBI certificate issued under your other name and/or date of birth.

Thanks in advance. To God be the glory... :)

Strawberry28

May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/13
Med's Request
6/3/14
Med's Done....
June 2014 LC2 Docs sent 2 CPCV-7/14/14 Med's rcvd-ecas Jul 18,14 LC2 docs rcvd by cic July 17 Add'l docs sent April 7,15; Med Re-assessment done Oct 12,15
Interview........
Nov. 19, 15
Passport Req..
& Approval Oct. 24,15
VISA ISSUED...
12/16/delivered 12/26
LANDED..........
LC2-January 2016
PgmpAecv said:
God bless everybody.
Congratulations!!! The loooong wait is over... :D

offspring

Apr 17, 2014
hi guys,
pleae paki inform ako kung paano... i used to work sa saudi and that was 2 years ago, my papers were being processed sa abu dhabi and i did send the CPC- Abu dhabi all the required docs mga March 30, 2013, well they it was acknowleged by checking my ECAS na it was received August 2013. now since i have to be back here sa pinas April 2013 and informed CPC abu dhabi on my change of address a week after i arrived here and now permanently residing he in manila...till today di nabago ang mailing address ko sa ECAS. another thing is my son who was in college at that time was here in the Phil., sent his docs sa CPCM...mga March of 2014 we received a letter from my wife na galing sa Vegreville asking us to do our medical , NBI and other sorts of docs which we complied even to the 90 days required for us to send it back to my wife and send it to Vegrevile. Glady, I saw on the letter na everythin is now being processed sa vegrevill. To date, my daughter's ECAS is always updated na they have received her medical result and unfortunately yung sa akin status for a year now never changed; address still in saudi and still yung same status for a year never got updated ( even i have informed CPC abu dhabi 5 times over email my change of address ) and even if i alreay completed my medical here sa pinas..i was even told by the doc. na it was already sent July 21, 2014. I am just thinkin' whats gonna happen next? how long do you think will it take for us to get into the next stage?..well i am still hoping and prayin' and just like what other say " ...In God's perfect time"
Please inform me.. thanks !

offspring

Apr 17, 2014
hi guys,
pleae paki inform ako kung paano... i used to work sa saudi and that was 2 years ago, my papers were being processed sa abu dhabi and i did send the CPC- Abu dhabi all the required docs mga March 30, 2013, well they it was acknowleged by checking my ECAS na it was received August 2013. now since i have to be back here sa pinas April 2013 and informed CPC abu dhabi on my change of address a week after i arrived here and now permanently residing he in manila...till today di nabago ang mailing address ko sa ECAS. another thing is my son who was in college at that time was here in the Phil., sent his docs sa CPCM...mga March of 2014 we received a letter from my wife na galing sa Vegreville asking us to do our medical , NBI and other sorts of docs which we complied even to the 90 days required for us to send it back to my wife and send it to Vegrevile. Glady, I saw on the letter na everythin is now being processed sa vegrevill. To date, my daughter's ECAS is always updated na they have received her medical result and unfortunately yung sa akin status for a year now never changed; address still in saudi and still yung same status for a year never got updated ( even i have informed CPC abu dhabi 5 times over email my change of address ) and even if i alreay completed my medical here sa pinas..i was even told by the doc. na it was already sent July 21, 2014. I am just thinkin' whats gonna happen next? how long do you think will it take for us to get into the next stage?..well i am still hoping and prayin' and just like what other say " ...In God's perfect time"

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
offspring said:
hi guys,
as long as your wife fill out the in the forms your current address i think nothing o worry, at dito namn ang process po all correspondents will be address to your wife at ifoforward lang sainyo po kung ano many letter she receives.

chard01

Jan 8, 2011
Hi guys, I'll just want to share my timeline and of course the frustration!

PR application received.....August 2011
Started processing...........September 2013
Medical results received....
Decision made.................May 26, 2014
PR interview schedule.......waiting.

Until now I'm still waiting for my PR interview schedule. It's been 2-1/2 months now. It's so frustrating and depressing to know that a lot of people have been interviewed just after one month of receiving their PR confirmation letter. I just want to know if there are people out here that are on the same situation as mine. Please reply. Thank you.

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chard01 said:
Hi guys, I'll just want to share my timeline and of course the frustration!

PR application received.....August 2011
Started processing...........September 2013
Medical results received....
Decision made.................May 26, 2014
PR interview schedule.......waiting.

Until now I'm still waiting for my PR interview schedule. It's been 2-1/2 months now. It's so frustrating and depressing to know that a lot of people have been interviewed just after one month of receiving their PR confirmation letter. I just want to know if there are people out here that are on the same situation as mine. Please reply. Thank you.
you should make a follow-up once in a while for updates on your pr application, due to the sheer volume of papers being handled by cic it will surely cause several heaps to be buried underneath the rubble so to speak. if your pr application is among these then it is tough luck for you and further exacerbated by not actively making inquiries on your pr app. when you initiate an inquiry, cic is bound by law/regulations to pull out your papers and check your status. even though cic is discouraging us to contact them unless past the processing time, many brave souls still call, email and send them snail letters and getting positive results on their efforts.

have you already paid your rprf and send receipt copy to cpcv together with any additional docs highlighted i.e. nbi clearances? if yes, then imo you should do the following:

1. make a call to cic call center and inquire on your pr app status
2. send an email to cpcv stating that you have complied with all necessary payments, required additional documents submitted and you are now expecting any time soon your schedule of landing interview.
3. send a snail mail letter to cpcv with the same content as your email

good luck :)

singhabhishek251

Jun 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Such a long time needed? I am afraid, how to cope with this and how to trust my agent? I will get doubt that he may have done something wrong.

chard01

Jan 8, 2011
boyblue said:
you should make a follow-up once in a while for updates on your pr application, due to the sheer volume of papers being handled by cic it will surely cause several heaps to be buried underneath the rubble so to speak. if your pr application is among these then it is tough luck for you and further exacerbated by not actively making inquiries on your pr app. when you initiate an inquiry, cic is bound by law/regulations to pull out your papers and check your status. even though cic is discouraging us to contact them unless past the processing time, many brave souls still call, email and send them snail letters and getting positive results on their efforts.

have you already paid your rprf and send receipt copy to cpcv together with any additional docs highlighted i.e. nbi clearances? if yes, then imo you should do the following:

1. make a call to cic call center and inquire on your pr app status
2. send an email to cpcv stating that you have complied with all necessary payments, required additional documents submitted and you are now expecting any time soon your schedule of landing interview.
3. send a snail mail letter to cpcv with the same content as your email

good luck :)
I always call for follow up but the same response to just wait because they already sent a request to the local office to look at my papers. I do not know how to email them though but I guess it's the same thing with calling. I guess they will have same answer. I just want to know if there are people here who had their PR confirmation received in May 2014 that has not been interviewed yet. I just want to touch base with you guys. Thanks.

bing1978

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
HI ! I just got landed immigrant last month,i'm single.but can i apply for common laws partner for my live-in bf back home.we were living together for 2 yrs before i left for canada but i ididnt include him in my PR application.so I'm wondering now if we can try to apply for common-law. we don't have kids,we don't have joint but we have others proofs that we were living together before and we are still very much together. any ideas and suggestions? thanks

chard01

Jan 8, 2011
bing1978 said:
HI ! I just got landed immigrant last month,i'm single.but can i apply for common laws partner for my live-in bf back home.we were living together for 2 yrs before i left for canada but i ididnt include him in my PR application.so I'm wondering now if we can try to apply for common-law. we don't have kids,we don't have joint but we have others proofs that we were living together before and we are still very much together. any ideas and suggestions? thanks
I suggest you do not sponsor him under common law partnership because in the first place you did not include him in your papers before this alone will trigger an investigation that you are making a misrepresentation. Even though you are a permanent resident already you could still be deported because misrepresentation is a criminal act. Take a look at the case of Jack Knox. She sponsored someone from Philippines under common law partnership but was discovered that they did not live together before her application. She was stripped of her PR status and was ordered to be deported. I am not allowed to post link so just Google Jack Knox deportation Canada.

I suggest you marry him if you really love him and want to sponsor him. I hope this helps. :p

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
bing1978 said:
If you did not declare on your first entry in Canada that you are under common law relationship you cannot sponsor him under this stream. As one already said this is a misrepresentation. And even if you appeal he cannot be sponsored under family class because he is not examined in parallel of your PR application.what you can do is to get married and sponsor him afterwards.

mrs.g

Nov 15, 2013
Hi everyone!!! Medyo off topic to ito,is there anyone here can share the email add of cpc vegreville??