+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pinoy_ako said:
Hi again boyblue! Are these forms all downloadable in the cic website?
see my link addendum, all downlodable except for Checklist of Documents for LC2, pm me your email add so i could email you this checklist

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
boyblue said:
after the 28 day period and still no reply from CEM, if i were you i will just go ahead and send the completed application kit by courier to CEM. the important thing is you were already initially approved and supposedly the LC2 app kit should be sent either to you or your spouse by email. i really do not understand how for 5 months CEM cannot send the app kit by email after your repeated requests :eek:

that is really causes my stress...i have an appointment on Friday for MP here in Vancouver. I will do everything I can para mag move ang papers namin....salamat sa mga advices mo i will for sure do that.

thanks again...kapit lang tayo.

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faith1985 said:
that is really causes my stress...i have an appointment on Friday for MP here in Vancouver. I will do everything I can para mag move ang papers namin....salamat sa mga advices mo i will for sure do that.

thanks again...kapit lang tayo.
send the case specific enquiry asap, then if after 30 days still no reply you can send your completed LC2 application kit to CEM by courier. i do not think there will be a problem if you send the kit even without the email from CEM as long as you have the initial approval/dm from CPC.

Romashka

Mar 6, 2012
WinniePooh said:
Hi! You are right: your dependents should undergo medical and crinal checking. Canadian embassy in your country should will connected with them and send forms. Honestly, I don't know how it would be.
Hello! Please help! I also received the letter from CIC it said that I and my family have to passed medical and criminal background. Any instructions or applications. From previous discussions I have got that I should send email to Embassy in my country for my family? What about me? Can I just go to special clinic and do medical examination without any application from CIC or I must have application?

Romashka

Mar 6, 2012
pinoy_ako said:
I'ts kinda confusing because if they are asking for those docs until may 2014 they should be giving the forms now. And what i know those forms should be submitted at the CEM not here at cic canada. I dont know what to do actually coz I called cic and the agent told me to wait for further instruction and she's not really sure about it.

Hello! Please help! I also received the letter from CIC it said that I and my family have to passed medical and criminal background. Any instructions or applications. From previous discussions I have got that I should send email to Embassy in my country for my family? What about me? Can I just go to special clinic and do medical examination without any application from CIC or I must have application?

ustian

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Romashka said:
Hi Romashka! As I may assume you are from the post Soviet Union country :). We are (principal applicants) exempt from medical exam, but your dependents have to do it as well as providing criminal (police) clearance. And yes, you may send them an email and ask for LC2 kit, hopefully it will speed up the process.

Romashka

Mar 6, 2012
ustian said:
Hi Romashka! As I may assume you are from post the Soviet Union country :). We are (principal applicants) exempt from medical exam, but your dependents have to do it as well as providing criminal (police) clearance. And yes, you may send them an email and ask for LC2 kit, hopefully it will speed up the process.
Hi Ustian! Thank you !Yes, I am from Ukraine. I have already sent the email for LC2 kit. In the letter from CIC said "You cannot become a permanent resident until you and your family members have passed the medicals and background checks". As far as I understood I must pass medical exam too. ::)

ustian

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Romashka said:
Hi Ustian! Thank you !Yes, I am from Ukraine. I have already sent the email for LC2 kit. In the letter from CIC said "You cannot become a permanent resident until you and your family members have passed the medicals and background checks". As far as I understood I must pass medical exam too. ::)
I am from the same country))) I have exactly the same sentence in my email, but we don't need to pass medical, it's for dependents + they will submit LC2 kit (it means background check) + police clearance. If you are not sure, call agents and ask.

kcire

Star Member
May 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After almost 2 years of waiting for the PR, I had my interview and finally got permanent residency status today! After all those years, of hardship and endless worrying, it finally paid off! It is indeed difficult BUT not impossible! To GOD be the glory!

GOD bless to all who are in the process and for those still waiting for news about their papers for the elusive PR.

Alfoxtrot

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
16-april-2014
Med's Done....
20-may-2014
hi everyone!!
Still waiting for the result of LC2 requirements that I’ve submitted..
Goodluck sa atin!!

Romashka

Mar 6, 2012
ustian said:
I am from the same country))) I have exactly the same sentence in my email, but we don't need to pass medical, it's for dependents + they will submit LC2 kit (it means background check) + police clearance. If you are not sure, call agents and ask.
Thank you Ustian for support. I will be waiting LC2 kit from Kyiv, I hope it will be not too long. If you will have some news please let me know. You can contact me any time, my email: irene.dent@mail.ru

ustian

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Romashka said:
Thank you Ustian for support. I will be waiting LC2 kit from Kyiv, I hope it will be not too long. If you will have some news please let me know. You can contact me any time, my email: irene.dent @ mail.ru
There are several of us here, who sent emails to the embassies requesting LC2. So hopefully we will let each other know if we get any answers. If I have any news I will post them. In case you have any questions, my email is ustian85@gmail.com. Where are you from in Canada?

Romashka

Mar 6, 2012
ustian said:
There are several of us here, who sent emails to the embassies requesting LC2. So hopefully we will let each other know if we get any answers. If I have any news I will post them. In case you have any questions, my email is ustian85 @ gmail.com. Where are you from in Canada?

I live in Toronto

sweetjasmine

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
bani56 said:
i m 2nd may 2011 applicant processing start on 14may 2011..decision made on 3 june.....married ......... :)
hI BANI... can u plz help me and tell me that after we get first approval...how do cic know the mailing address of our dependant to send the lc2...i got first approval...but i dont think cic has the address of my husband to contact him for lc2...can u plz reply and help thanks

hohogogo

Jul 22, 2013
Morning everyone, I have a question here,do we need to pay again after getting decision made letter? Thank you for your help?