+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

WinniePooh

Apr 8, 2012
pinoy_ako said:
Hi winniepooh! I also received that initial approval email and it said that if applicable my drpendants will undergo medical and criminal background. And also stated that the above mentioned informations should be received by the office by may 31, 2014.
I am confused.what are the documents to be submited? If this means my dependants medical and police clearance, they should give us the necessary forms right? They cant just go and have medical or secure police clearance without any papers from the cic
Hi! You are right: your dependents should undergo medical and crinal checking. Canadian embassy in your country should will connected with them and send forms. Honestly, I don't know how it would be.

pinoy_ako

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
WinniePooh said:
Hi! You are right: your dependents should undergo medical and crinal checking. Canadian embassy in your country should will connected with them and send forms. Honestly, I don't know how it would be.
I'ts kinda confusing because if they are asking for those docs until may 2014 they should be giving the forms now. And what i know those forms should be submitted at the CEM not here at cic canada. I dont know what to do actually coz I called cic and the agent told me to wait for further instruction and she's not really sure about it.

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pinoy_ako said:
I'ts kinda confusing because if they are asking for those docs until may 2014 they should be giving the forms now. And what i know those forms should be submitted at the CEM not here at cic canada. I dont know what to do actually coz I called cic and the agent told me to wait for further instruction and she's not really sure about it.
you already received initial approval/dm from cic, just send email to cem requesting for lc2 application kit and include in the email your complete contact infos ie email, cell/landline nos, address, client id as well as your lc2 email, cell/landline nos, address etc in the phils. kindly back read on previous lc2 threads as these were posted already.

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jebok79 said:
hey @ boyblue have you heard anything yet about your AOR ??? i don't have anything yet here.
@ Joycelam thank you for the reply...
no aor yet, maybe next month/year :(

pinoy_ako

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
boyblue said:
you already received initial approval/dm from cic, just send email to cem requesting for lc2 application kit and include in the email your complete contact infos ie email, cell/landline nos, address, client id as well as your lc2 email, cell/landline nos, address etc in the phils. kindly back read on previous lc2 threads as these were posted already.
Hi boy blue! You made my my night. I will do that then. Thnaks much

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pinoy_ako said:
Hi boy blue! You made my my night. I will do that then. Thnaks much
CEM email Address: manil.immigration @ international.gc.ca

Sample format application kit request:

To:

Family Reunification Unit
Visa Section (LC2) – Embassy of Canada
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines

Subject: LC2 Application Kit Request

Sir/Madam:

Greetings!

I'm sending this e-mail to your office with regards to the letter I received from the Case Processing Centre in Vegreville stating that I met the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence status as a member of the Live-In Caregiver Class. That a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements have been fulfilled which includes my family passing all the medical and background checks.

My husband (wife)_______________ contact details are as follows:

Full Name:
Home Address:
Landline:
Cell Phone:
Email:

I'm hoping the aforementioned information could help your office in contacting my family asap.

Respectfully,

(your name, email address, client id number, cell/landline number, canada address)

pinoy_ako

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
boyblue said:

To:

6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines

Sir/Madam:

Greetings!

I'm sending this e-mail to your office with regards to the letter I received from the Case Processing Centre in Vegreville stating that I met the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence status as a member of the Live-In Caregiver Class. That a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements have been fulfilled which includes my family passing all the medical and background checks.

Full Name:
Home Address:
Landline:
Cell Phone:
Email:

I'm hoping the aforementioned information could help your office in contacting my family asap.

Respectfully,

(your name, email address, client id number, cell/landline number, canada address)
Thanks a million Boyblue!

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
boyblue said:

To:

6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines

Sir/Madam:

Greetings!

Full Name:
Home Address:
Landline:
Cell Phone:
Email:

Respectfully,

Thanks for the info,s boyblue...wala pa kit mag-ama ko...nakailang email na ako....but i am surte mas mabilis na pagnatanggap na....keep thingking positive! God is good.

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faith1985 said:
Thanks for the info,s boyblue...wala pa kit mag-ama ko...nakailang email na ako....but i am surte mas mabilis na pagnatanggap na....keep thingking positive! God is good.
it is 5 months since you were initially approved by CIC and you sent several email requests for your LC2 App Kit to CEM but until now no email kit received. i suggest you fill up a case specific enquiry to CEM and upload the scanned CIC initial approval letter you received last July 2013. within 28 days CEM is supposed to send you a reply.

link for case specific inquiry:

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=manila

note:

before clicking send, try to make a webpage screenshot capture as your backup/proof copy of the sent enquiry form

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
after the 28 day period and still no reply from CEM, if i were you i will just go ahead and send the completed application kit by courier to CEM. the important thing is you were already initially approved and supposedly the LC2 app kit should be sent either to you or your spouse by email. i really do not understand how for 5 months CEM cannot send the app kit by email after your repeated requests :eek:

WinniePooh

Apr 8, 2012
boyblue said:
after the 28 day period and still no reply from CEM, if i were you i will just go ahead and send the completed application kit by courier to CEM. the important thing is you were already initially approved and supposedly the LC2 app kit should be sent either to you or your spouse by email. i really do not understand how for 5 months CEM cannot send the app kit by email after your repeated requests :eek:
Thanks a lot, boyblue. My embassy isn't CEM, but your info is very useful for us.

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pinoy_ako said:
Thanks a million Boyblue!
while waiting for the LC2 App Kit from CEM, it is better if you and your spouse review, fill out all the forms and secure all required docs on the checklist as preparation in advance to save time.

LC2 Application Kit for Philippines composition as follows:

1. Checklist of Documents for LC2
2. IMM0008ENU_2D-Generic Application Form
3. IMM5406E-Additional Family Information
4. IMM5669E-Schedule A Background Declaration
5. Spouse/Partner Questionnaire-2012
6. Instruction for Permanent Residence for Overseas Family Members of In-Canada Applicants under the Live-in Caregiver Program
7. Additional Dependents/Declaration IMM0008DEP if applicable
8. IMM5604, IMM5475E, IMM5476 if applicable

reference link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/live-in.asp

pinoy_ako

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
boyblue said:
while waiting for the LC2 App Kit from CEM, it is better if you and your spouse review, fill out all the forms and secure all required docs on the checklist as preparation in advance to save time.

LC2 Application Kit for Philippines composition as follows:

1. Checklist of Documents for LC2
2. IMM0008ENU_2D-Generic Application Form
3. IMM5406E-Additional Family Information
4. IMM5669E-Schedule A Background Declaration
5. Spouse/Partner Questionnaire-2012
6. Instruction for Permanent Residence for Overseas Family Members of In-Canada Applicants under the Live-in Caregiver Program
7. Additional Dependents/Declaration IMM0008DEP if applicable
8. IMM5604, IMM5475E, IMM5476 if applicable
Hi again boyblue! Are these forms all downloadable in the cic website?