+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

I_am_blessed07

Jun 3, 2013
Hi faith,

I didn't reply on their email to me because i tsays you will not receive a reoly from this email, so i didn't bother myself to response on the letter they send via email.. The content of the letter they just informing me that i am determined and i meet the eligibility on applying permanent residence under live in caregiver class that my papers is in process and the application place on a first come first served basis..i am praying hardly that soon i will receive letter for interview.. everytime i called cic and asked whem is my PR gonna come they always say end of august by 2014..i Hope that is not true cause it is very tooo long for me to wait if it could be next year huhu i am single applicant..the officer who handles may application takes too much time..grrrrr

faith24

Jul 27, 2013
Hi blessed,

you can call them and ask for updates on your file............don't ask that when you are going to have your PR. Because cic agent they give you the information that written on the cic website, current processing time is 38 months thats why they are telling you to wait till next august. when you call them just ask is everything fine with my file.they can just see our files and updates nothing else. if you have any enquiry then they can send an email to cic on your behalf. Actually when doctor refused to do my medical that time i contact cic agent.....that he sent an email to cic or next day i got the reply from cic about my call centre query.

don't worry....i am pretty much sure you will have your pr soon and don't have to wait till next year............that is for people who have family back home................have faith and do pray...God is always great.......everything will be fine...........don't worry...and we all are here for each other.....god bless you. soon you will have your PR

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jebok79 said:
@ boyblue the delays for the AOR is the strike?? is it really still goin on? the strike?
http://www.pafso-apase.com/news_releases.php

Timeline:
18 Mar 2011 LC1 APR rcvd
14 Apr 2011 LC1 APR process started
10 Dec 2011 LC1 rcvd Open Work Permit
14 Mar 2013 LC1 rcvd CPC DM letter
16 Apr 2013 LC2 rcvd email app kit from CEM
09 May 2013 LC2 sent app pack to CEM

I_am_blessed07

Jun 3, 2013
Hi faith,

Thanks sooo much for the encouragement :) i believe i will receive my PR interview very s0oon keeping my faith higher and my hope's higher.. The cic agent told me also that everything is fine to my papers, that i have nothing to worry about my papers is still in process and he said they're working on it and they're doing background checking now..i pray that they will finish my background checking very soon.i hope they will email me like you faith..Godbless you too

jetz

Dec 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_am_blessed07 said:
Hi faith,

Thanks sooo much for the encouragement :) i believe i will receive my PR interview very s0oon keeping my faith higher and my hope's higher.. The cic agent told me also that everything is fine to my papers, that i have nothing to worry about my papers is still in process and he said they're working on it and they're doing background checking now..i pray that they will finish my background checking very soon.i hope they will email me like you faith..Godbless you too
i hope you will receivd your pr interview letter soon.sometimes cic agent dnt tell the right answers.when i received my decision made letter.i called cic and the agent told me that i will receivd the letter interview in 3months but i was so lucky to receivd it a week after i called cic.keep praying and everything on your application will be alright.good luck!

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
after my follow up to CEM regarding my AOR acknowledge of receipt for my signed LC2 kit forms and supporting documents this is there reply...i dunno if my understanding is right....

RE-MANIL.IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
3:05 PM (5 hours ago)

to me
Dear Sir/Madam,

Due to the volume of applications received in this office on a daily basis, we regret we are unable to confirm/acknowledge receipt of applications on-demand. Please note that an acknowledgement of receipt letter will be sent to the applicant once we receive a complete application in our office and after a file has been created for the applicant. Incomplete applications will be returned to the applicant without processing.

Immigration Section - Bureau de visa
Embassy of Canada, Manila - Ambassade du Canada, Manille
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200, Philippines
www.philippines.gc.ca

Consent & Disclaimer: By supplying your email address (in your enquiry or previously in your application), you are initiating an email communication with CIC, and CIC is thereby authorized to use the email address provided by you for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. When you supply your email address to CIC, it is also understood that you are aware that this channel may not be a secure channel. CIC is not liable for the disclosure of personal information to a third party where CIC has taken reasonable means to ensure the identity of the party. CIC is also not liable for the misuse of this information by a third party.

Consentement et désistement : En fournissant votre courriel (avec votre présente requête ou auparavant lors de la soumission de votre demande de résidence permanente ou temporaire), vous amorcez une communication électronique avec CIC, et CIC est donc de ce fait autorisé à utiliser l’adresse courriel que vous avez fournie pour communiquer avec vous y compris pour la transmission de renseignements personnels relatifs à votre dossier / cas. En fournissant votre adresse courriel à CIC, il est aussi entendu que vous êtes au courant que ce moyen de communication n'est pas toujours fiable. CIC n'est pas responsable de la divulgation de renseignements personnels à un tiers lorsque CIC a pris des mesures raisonnables pour s'assurer de l'identité de la personne. De plus, CIC n’est pas responsable de l'usage inapropriée de cette information par un tiers.
/GEN35

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ jebok79... I guess no file has been created yet for your kit and it's already in their inventory of received applications however they can't issue an AOR upon demand for now. Again maybe it's all about the strike and wherein LC2 kits that are coming in have piled up , while your application is still within the processing times (of 25 mos upon receipt) however it could be lesser or beyond their timetable, it would take about 4 months or more to get your AOR when it used to be 1 to 2 months after we send it to them (CEM). Their processing times are unpredictable and always subject to change depending on the events they are into. Let us pray more.

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
the reason i do post that reply is because on my understanding is different..that 's why i taking suggestions from others...

sweetjasmine

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
hello everyone....i have questions if anyone can help......i applied for pr in 2012 January.....now i came back to my country to get married.....i have to add my spouse to my application....cic sent me the links of the forms which i have to fill and submit....but if anyone knows that whose information do i have to fill in form 0008 dependent....my husband's or mine? and have to fill generic form and background declaration.....do i have to fill all those forms again with my information and cic will destroy the previous ones or do i have to fill any of the form with my husband's information...if anyone has filled the dependent form when you applied plz help that whose information do i have to fill....any help would be appreciated....thanks

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
rossellyalung

Hello I feel some relief when I got on this site, finally, I can express my thoughts and what is really inside me for a long waiting to be with my family. Here is my timeline:

APR: June 15, 2011
CPC-Veg: Received: June 17, 2011
Started Processing: June 28, 2011
OWP Received: Dec 4, 2011
2nd OWP Received: Jan 6, 2013
Request for Med: June 2013
Med Done and First Stage Approval: Received July 2013
(Both of the Med Request and PR First Stage Approval I received through email)

Now, I can't my access my E-cas Application Status already and phoned CIC they said it is bec my papers are already forwarded to the office abroad responsible in processing my family's information(MANILA). I am just worried since my family didn't hear anything yet from Manila office. I didn't put any email info for my husband in the application bec of poor internet connection in our place. Anyone who is in situation like me, and same timeline living in Manila, have your family contacted by the immigration officers already? Thank you so much! God bless us all!

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
balot10; gico

I don't know if we are on the same timeline. My family is in La Union, too, balot10 I read your post and your family recieved their LC2 already, am I right? When did you received your first stage of approval? My family didn't get any yet. Or is it maybe I didn't provide any email contact of my husband?(poor internet connection in our place that is why)...

Hope to hear from your reply.

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
bety84 said:
hello guys today i got decision made.
We received your application for permanent residence on June 7, 2011.

We started processing your application on June 23, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on June======== Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, ====== about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Hi pareho tayo ng timeline, single applicant ka ba?

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
Gico said:
Once Lang kasi ako ng send ng email. And according to the instruction, EMAIL MUST BE SENT ONLY ONCE. if until next week you have not received the kit yet, maybe you could send them an enquiry. I don't know about the 3 months timeframe. What I know, we need to make an email ( LC2 immigration forms request) within 60 days after they send us the letter.

Hi Gico,
I am so frustrated, are you the one who ask for LC2 kit in Manila Office? Coz it was not written on the email I received from CIC. They said they will be the one to contact my family in Philippines... Thanks a lot.

raffy220309

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faith1985 said:
balot10; gico

I don't know if we are on the same timeline. My family is in La Union, too, balot10 I read your post and your family recieved their LC2 already, am I right? When did you received your first stage of approval? My family didn't get any yet. Or is it maybe I didn't provide any email contact of my husband?(poor internet connection in our place that is why)...

Hope to hear from your reply.
check on post office, sa akin meron dumating na papel for approval galing sa post office from CEM, then nag email ako sa CEM then nagreply sila for LC2 kit...

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
raffy220309 said:
check on post office, sa akin meron dumating na papel for approval galing sa post office from CEM, then nag email ako sa CEM then nagreply sila for LC2 kit...
raffy220309

thanks for the quick reply, when then you received the letter, like how many weeks from the time that your sponsor received the first stage of approval. My husband atleast goes to the post office twice a week.