+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jebok79 said:
sa mga LC2 po dito ako po ay may 9, 2013 nagpasa ng complete lc2 kit at supporting docs sa CEM at nareceived nila May 10,2013...
please share it to me po if kayo po eh atleast kasabayan ko...because till now i haven't receive any AOR from them... ???
CEM process time for LC2 is 25 months upon AOR, excluding the additional delays due to the current strike. On this time frame it is apparent MR will be sent to LC2 after one year (or more) from AOR date and not earlier as medical validity is one year only.

For AOR it now takes CEM 4 months or more sending the email to LC2, before it is only 2 or 3 months.

Timeline:
18 Mar 2011 LC1 APR rcvd
14 Apr 2011 LC1 APR process started
10 Dec 2011 LC1 rcvd Open Work Permit
14 Mar 2013 LC1 rcvd CPC DM letter
16 Apr 2013 LC2 rcvd email app kit from CEM
09 May 2013 LC2 sent app pack to CEM

mrmaan

Nov 9, 2011
Hi everyone.i m a july 2011 applicant. I just got letter from cic asking my fingerprints. I šent my fingerprints. But have not got any response .do i need to worry?

I_am_blessed07

Jun 3, 2013
Hi faith,

If you don't mind may i know what's the content of the letter you receibed via email? Cause i am June 2011 single applicant till now haven't received any interview letter from the local cic here in toronto.. Thanks please response..

faith24

Jul 27, 2013
Hi blessed,

It was about that processing has been completed and my file has been transferred to local CIC ottawa.
They advised me to pay $490 fee and show to the immigration officer at the time of interview.

I don't know how long it gonna take............i am nervous.

how about you ..........you had decision made...........did you get interview letter or not yet.

I_am_blessed07

Jun 3, 2013
Hi faith,

Congrats to you..) the letter i received from cic via email is different from the content of the letter you received, i am not decision made yet.. i keep calling the cic they keep telling me i will received my PR end of august next year 2014 :( that really makes me feel so sad..i don't know what's going on to my papers why they're taking so much time to process my application, The mere fact that i am single no dependants why i am waiting sooo long..They received my application June 28, 2011 and they started to process on july 6 2011..i don't know what to do now i am going home hy november yet i haven't receive my interview letter :(

faith24

Jul 27, 2013
Hi Blessed,

when you call cic....do you ask them when i am going to have my PR because call centre agent cant do anything. they can see our file thats it...........i called them three times in a day........every time i got the different information. they are telling you the according to the Live in caregiver processing time............. it all depends in immigration officers hand........waiting time is so painful.............even some people on this forum have their decision made for more than three months still waiting for interview letter............just have faith & keep prying...............i am sure god will help us.....soon everybody will will get their PR.

faith24

Jul 27, 2013
by the way what kind of email did receive from cic.............please share if you don't mind.

How did you respond to that email....

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
mrmaan said:
Thx faith24
I will try .does everybodys fingerprints r asked by cic?
No not everybody. Did you confirm that to cic? Maybe depends on the visa officer. From what country are you from? Did you live form other country for more than six months aside from Canada and your home country? Which province do you work?

balot10

Aug 18, 2013
Hi, my family just received the KIT from CEM... I am the LC1, Pls help me in the Generic Application form for LC2, sino na po ang principal applicant, ako po ba na LC1 or yung LC2 ko.

thank you...