+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
sana lang talaga eh makuha q n AOR q this week...mga ilang months na silang mga nauna sa atin waiting for their Medical?? MR stands for medical results di ba @dapneleila??

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jebok79 said:
sana lang talaga eh makuha q n AOR q this week...mga ilang months na silang mga nauna sa atin waiting for their Medical?? MR stands for medical results di ba @ dapneleila??

Yup! Medical Request...sina starman/ trisha beyond 6 months na silang waiting, while jt78 nag MR na dependant niya sometime in april 2013 and up to now ala pa ulet update..mag post daw sia dito sa thread pag me new development na. anong date ka nagsabmit ng Kit? bubulaga nalng sau yan, wait mo email mo ng around 3 pm everyday next week :D wag magpastress. hoping for some good news ahead for all of us.

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jebok79 said:
sana lang talaga eh makuha q n AOR q this week...mga ilang months na silang mga nauna sa atin waiting for their Medical?? MR stands for medical results di ba @ dapneleila??

sna langa talaga malaga..... :'( i don know whats its meaning

y don u guys use english ...to help other people too..

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
@ kalgaso is that the right pronounce to your screen name?? dude are you even on the right section you see we are all pilipino in these thread...
and I don't talkin to you me and @ daphnelalia were talkin in regards to the process of my AOR...

what i am trying to say on this post is im not the only member here posting not in english...so y censure just my post??

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jebok79 said:
@ kalgaso is that the right pronounce to your screen name?? dude are you even on the right section you see we are all pilipino in these thread...
and I don't talkin to you me and @ daphnelalia were talkin in regards to the process of my AOR...
i know you r talking with each other ...but other people has same timeline as ur ... when u guys post about ur application process status ...then other people read this then it will help to other ... and get knowledge how cic working these days ....

if u help other ..only then god help u ..

WinniePooh

Apr 8, 2012
Khalsgb said:
i know you r talking with each other ...but other people has same timeline as ur ... when u guys post about ur application process status ...then other people read this then it will help to other ... and get knowledge how cic working these days ....

I agree with Khalsgb and want to know what problems you were talking about. May be your information is useful others. Please be kind and polite to non-philipinotalkings. Use English, thank you.

vampirella

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
I agree with them. This thread or forum is not intended for Filipino's only. It is just right that we all talk in English, in that way, anyone can understand the topic being discussed. :)

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
and i'm not saying that these forum is for pilipino people only. i understand that....but like i said y censure my post only.,im not the only one who is talking in other language here..

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khalsgb said:

am sorry guys, @ vampirella too...we don't intentionally want to talk in our native tongue we are just at times forget that there are other non-filipino readers of this thread, and our emotions when high we rarely think about it, however we would gladly interpret it to you if you wanna know what it means..Jebok says " how he wished he can get his aor (acknowledment of receipt) of his kit at CEM or Canadian Embassy in Manila." this week.. just dont hesitate to ask anything u wanna know, that way u could learn our language too ;) for us it's a sweetest thing on earth..speaking in our own tongue ..again sorry guys. ;)..we are all in this long agony of waiting it's the bottomline I guess. so peace.. ;)

ustian

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
That's right guys, if you would like to use tagalog - write a personal message, otherwise try to use English. Thank you))

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
Appreciate using English here! i always read the conversations in order to be update :) thanks girls for sharing....

blue-ice

Jul 8, 2013
ustian said:
That's right guys, if you would like to use tagalog - write a personal message, otherwise try to use English. Thank you))
ustian is right.....

write any language in private meg... but only use english in forum ..as most of non-Philippine are regular reader of this forum...

we are all friends to help each other.. thank you

willo

Jun 19, 2012
I have also applied in Sept 2011, seems like we have the same processing time/timeline. Are you married with dependants? Did you get any updates fro CIC?

willo

Jun 19, 2012
I applied in September 2011 and have a spouse and dependent, there see hardly to be any Sept applicant on this forum. your timeline is closer to mine did you hear anything from CIC in regards to your family being contacted.