+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
I received an e-mail from RE-MANIL about the Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar or PDOS. Does it mean our visa will be released very soon? Thanks!

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys I got Decision Made. My Timeline below: It took 2 days before I can see the changes/updates on my ECAS. I didn't get the letter yet though.

We received your application for permanent residence on April 29, 2011.

We started processing your application on May 14, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on June 4, 2013 to xxxxxx about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please

Gico

Jun 25, 2010
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 26, 2013
Med's Request
March 4, 2014
Med's Done....
March 10, 2014
Interview........
May 22, 2014
Passport Req..
May 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 8, 2014 ( received on July 19,2014)
honeysweetie said:
Hi guys I got Decision Made. My Timeline below: It took 2 days before I can see the changes/updates on my ECAS. I didn't get the letter yet though.

We sent you a letter on June 4, 2013 to xxxxxx about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please
Congrats!

vampirella

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
congrats, honeysweetie!

single applicant? from which province are you from?

My open work permit is expiring next month, anyone here with the same case as mine?

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/PR_processing_times-PR_delais_traitement.aspx?lang=eng

Processing Times - Permanent Resident cases

Information on processing times for permanent resident applications is available on the “Application Processing Times” page of the CIC website. Below is some additional information which is specific to the Manila visa office.

Please note:

The processing time for an application is calculated from the date on which the completed application is received by CIC, whether at an office in Canada such as Case Processing Centre Mississauga, or at the Manila visa office.
Previous information or letters from our office concerning expected or future processing times are no longer valid.
The processing times listed on the CIC website represent historical processing times for 80% of cases finalized. Individual processing times may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. Processing delays may occur if further medical examination, an interview or additional documents are required.
Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, we are not able to respond to case status enquiries sent within the listed processing times. Please only contact our office if there are changes to your personal particulars, including change of address, marital status or family composition.
Applicants may also check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status.

Overseas Family Members of Live-In Caregivers

Processing times for these applications are calculated from the date the family members’ completed application is received by the Manila visa office.

Currently these cases are being finalized on average within 22 months of receiving completed application from overseas family member(s). Please note that this figure represents an average only and may not reflect the processing time of your application. Finalization of the file in Manila depends on finalization of the one in Canada. Any delays encountered by the principal applicant in Canada will delay processing of the application for overseas family members.

Timeline:
18 Mar 2011 LC1 APR rcvd
14 Apr 2011 LC1 APR process started
10 Dec 2011 LC1 rcvd Open Work Permit
14 Mar 2013 LC1 rcvd CPC DM letter
16 Apr 2013 LC2 rcvd email app kit from CEM
09 May 2013 LC2 sent app pack to CEM

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
honeysweetie said:

you can now send email request for app kit for ur lc2 to cem

Timeline:
18 Mar 2011 LC1 APR rcvd

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boyblue said:
you can now send email request for app kit for ur lc2 to cem

Timeline:
18 Mar 2011 LC1 APR rcvd
Thanks boyblue. I will just wait my letter then I will email manil.immigration@international.gc

karri_30hd

Sep 27, 2012
honeysweetie said:

A decision has been made and you will be

Congrats honeysweet i wish for more speed in processing, so we can all be reunited with or family members.

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Hello Friends

here is my time line

We received your application for permanent residence on April 7, 2011.

We started processing your application on April 27, 2011.

We received the requested information on December 7, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

We received the requested information on February 20, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.

We sent you a letter on June 4, 2013

Ok I got later 2day and its say This latter refers to yr application 4 PR under LCP. It has been determined that u meet eligibility require
2 apply 4 PR status as a member of d LCP. However a final decision will not be made intil all remaining requiremnts have been met. If applicable all of yr family members both in Canada and abroad must pass medicals and backgrounds checks.

Now I'm cunfuz that what I have to do net step? Do i have to do my medicals? because I have hear that we don't need to do medicals if we are in Canada and what about my Backgrounds checks now i have to do my PCC (Police Clearance Certificate)? and after finish my PCC I have to sand CIC or Police station going to sand my PCC there? and Before Canada I was In my country and other country so I have to submit that PCC also? becuz I have already submit my those PCC in CIC when I have submit 4 my PR and OWP? Please let me know if any body knows I be very thank full...

and also 1 more Q. If any body know. Whithen how many days my LC2 going to get his medical reqarments from CIC? and what other doc. he has to submit? and after my PCC finish what will be next step? It will be my interview?

Thank you so much and god bless us all caregivers....

chasley

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
hi how to email the cem? its been three months already since my mother recieved the letter..i havent recieve d any kit coming from the cem.. by da way im the lc2..and my mother is the lc1..please help ,me..and please include the email add of cem.is it ok if the lc2 will be the one to email them or much better if the lc1 will be the one to email cem.. thank you

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chasley said:
hi how to email the cem? its been three months already since my mother recieved the letter..i havent recieve d any kit coming from the cem.. by da way im the lc2..and my mother is the lc1..please help ,me..and please include the email add of cem.is it ok if the lc2 will be the one to email them or much better if the lc1 will be the one to email cem.. thank you

hi Chasley, sent you a message in your inbox..andun na ang emAil add ng cem and format on how to request Lc2 Immigration Forms...goodluck! God Bless! ;)

JM31

Oct 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Med's Done....
May 2014
Interview........
February 18,2015
Passport Req..
January 29,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 17, 2015 VOH: March 25,2015
chasley said:
what's your timeline?

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Help please. We will have our PDOS on June 19. It was already approved by COA despite that we told them that our visa has not yet issued and my mom's interview date is still on waiting status. Does COA will tell the immigration that we already have the seminar?

GOD BLESS ME

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
honeysweetie said:

HI HONEY
CONGRATS,GOOD NEWS ,WOW.