+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

ynahvie

Star Member
Nov 23, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
.admin. said:
hi friends

this Canada visa forum for us to help each other. every day so many people post here about their problems, file update,timeline any other update by cic like this all live in caregiver has to go through same procedure whether they belong to different countries and speak different language.

when we read other people post about their file update and problems then we can get idea how cic working and we can learn from other person's mistakes...like this we help each other ..

but here mostly Philippine girls use their native language that other people can't understand...when other people saw new post on live in caregiver forum they open the forum with hope to hear any good news from other applicant ,but when they read post non of word understandable...i don know why they do this as they know English language....

if u girls want to be selfish .. just say we don want to help other ..we just want to talk with only our country girls ...then we will neever disturb u ..... GOD HELP THOSE WHO HELP OTHER ....

thanks ....plz don mind if i hurt you ...sorry in advance ....

PLEASE USE ENGLISH LANGUAGE

I agree. this forum is to help each other the way others help you. So please use English and type the correct words not texting shortcut type. This is a very informative and helpful site so please cooperate.

Clareen

Apr 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
March 10,2015
Passport Req..
January 21,2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 4,2015 but received May 7,2015
j_c said:
hello forum mates.... who among you here already submitted nbi cpcv as part of additional requirements after medical? BecauseI wanted to know how many weeks would it takes for our lc1 to recev a letter for RPRF payment.thanks... any answer would be a great help...
Hi there!You don't actually have to wait for a letter requesting for RPRF, as it was stated in the letter I have received from the CIC, it would lessen the processing time IF you pay the RPRF before hand. By then, you would only wait for the finalization/request for interview.

j_c

Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1- Nov.16,2010...LC2 kit sent: july 19,2013
AOR Received.
March 24,2014
File Transfer...
Feb.26,2014- CIC-V
Med's Request
March 24,2014
Med's Done....
March 29,2014 at Davao Doctors Hospital
Interview........
July 9, 2014
Passport Req..
July 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Recev August 13,2014
Clareen said:
Hi there!You don't actually have to wait for a letter requesting for RPRF, as it was stated in the letter I have received from the CIC, it would lessen the processing time IF you pay the RPRF before hand. By then, you would only wait for the finalization/request for interview.
my husband said that it was not stated on his letter sent by cpcv. it only states that he need to submit on the higlighted requirements which on our case was the nbi. it would be okey if wer gonna pay it? can you help me on how to pay so that I can tell my spouse about it? thanks a lot.

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
.admin. said:
hi friends

this Canada visa forum for us to help each other. every day so many people post here about their problems, file update,timeline any other update by cic like this all live in caregiver has to go through same procedure whether they belong to different countries and speak different language.

when we read other people post about their file update and problems then we can get idea how cic working and we can learn from other person's mistakes...like this we help each other ..

but here mostly Philippine girls use their native language that other people can't understand...when other people saw new post on live in caregiver forum they open the forum with hope to hear any good news from other applicant ,but when they read post non of word understandable...i don know why they do this as they know English language....

if u girls want to be selfish .. just say we don want to help other ..we just want to talk with only our country girls ...then we will neever disturb u ..... GOD HELP THOSE WHO HELP OTHER ....

thanks ....plz don mind if i hurt you ...sorry in advance ....

PLEASE USE ENGLISH LANGUAGE

i agree ...we should use english

Clareen

Apr 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
March 10,2015
Passport Req..
January 21,2015
VISA ISSUED...
j_c said:
my husband said that it was not stated on his letter sent by cpcv. it only states that he need to submit on the higlighted requirements which on our case was the nbi. it would be okey if wer gonna pay it? can you help me on how to pay so that I can tell my spouse about it? thanks a lot.
Yes, it is totally fine if you pay it now.There will be a receipt to be printed and you should send that to CIC.In my case, I sent the receipt with the renewed NBI of my husband.To pay, pls visit cic.gc.ca and search for ROPRF..It is your choice if you pay it now because as you have said, you have already sent the NBI.If you opt to pay now, I would advice you to include a letter of explanation stating that you just learned from someone who received a CIC letter recently that you can pay the fee even without a request and so you did.:)

j_c

Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
March 24,2014
File Transfer...
Feb.26,2014- CIC-V
Med's Request
March 24,2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
July 9, 2014
Passport Req..
July 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Clareen said:
Yes, it is totally fine if you pay it now.There will be a receipt to be printed and you should send that to CIC.In my case, I sent the receipt with the renewed NBI of my husband.To pay, pls visit cic.gc.ca and search for ROPRF..It is your choice if you pay it now because as you have said, you have already sent the NBI.If you opt to pay now, I would advice you to include a letter of explanation stating that you just learned from someone who received a CIC letter recently that you can pay the fee even without a request and so you did.:)
ohhh thank you so much for such an idea... by the way, does it affect our application? our NBI was sent already and our payment was late?

Clareen

Apr 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
March 10,2015
Passport Req..
January 21,2015
VISA ISSUED...
j_c said:
ohhh thank you so much for such an idea... by the way, does it affect our application? our NBI was sent already and our payment was late?
Not at all!So don't worry...There is no such thing as LATE payment in this case because as you have said, they didn't even let your husband know that he can actually pay for RPRF if he wants to.So if he pays it now, the better. My husband has undergone his medical 1st week of April and his ECAS update is still IN PROCESS...Goodluck to all!:)

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Clareen said:
Not at all!So don't worry...There is no such thing as LATE payment in this case because as you have said, they didn't even let your husband know that he can actually pay for RPRF if he wants to.So if he pays it now, the better. My husband has undergone his medical 1st week of April and his ECAS update is still IN PROCESS...Goodluck to all!:)

Same as mine.

My Husband went for Medical 1st week of April. But wondering because his ECAS says : We received your application for PR on May 16, 2013 and We started processing your application on May 7, 2014. So I guess they didn't received yet his Medical Results. As per ST Lukes Global they already forwarded last May 6, 2014.

Clareen

Apr 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
March 10,2015
Passport Req..
January 21,2015
VISA ISSUED...
honeysweetie said:
Same as mine.

My Husband went for Medical 1st week of April. But wondering because his ECAS says : We received your application for PR on May 16, 2013 and We started processing your application on May 7, 2014. So I guess they didn't received yet his Medical Results. As per ST Lukes Global they already forwarded last May 6, 2014.
So is my husband,did his medical in Baguio City 1st week of April..His ECAS status was 'APPLICATION RECEIVED' for quite a while..It was only last week that they updated it to 'IN PROCESS', so then I assumed, they've already received the medical result which gave them a signal to pursue reviewing all his documents before the final step..

j_c

Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
March 24,2014
File Transfer...
Feb.26,2014- CIC-V
Med's Request
March 24,2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
July 9, 2014
Passport Req..
July 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Clareen said:
hello... i had the hard time finding the RPRF fee amount and the procedure pf payment. can you help me plsssss... thank you... :)

Clareen

Apr 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
March 10,2015
Passport Req..
January 21,2015
VISA ISSUED...
j_c said:
hello... i had the hard time finding the RPRF fee amount and the procedure pf payment. can you help me plsssss... thank you... :)
Step1: Go to cic.gc.ca Step2:Choose English Step3: Search 'Pay Your Fees' Step4:Select which category,choose Permanent Residence Step5:Select which fee are you paying for, choose Right of Permanent Residence Fee. Please take note that there are 2 options here, whether you pay INSIDE or OUTSIDE Canada..Either way, you need a PDF Reader Software,mastercard/visa, printer and a valid email address where they could email your official receipt after paying.Finally, press the PAY MY FEES ONLINE button and fill up the form... Good luck and I hope this helps :)

j_c

Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
March 24,2014
File Transfer...
Feb.26,2014- CIC-V
Med's Request
March 24,2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
July 9, 2014
Passport Req..
July 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Clareen said:
Step1: Go to cic.gc.ca Step2:Choose English Step3: Search 'Pay Your Fees' Step4:Select which category,choose Permanent Residence Step5:Select which fee are you paying for, choose Right of Permanent Residence Fee. Please take note that there are 2 options here, whether you pay INSIDE or OUTSIDE Canada..Either way, you need a PDF Reader Software,mastercard/visa, printer and a valid email address where they could email your official receipt after paying.Finally, press the PAY MY FEES ONLINE button and fill up the form... Good luck and I hope this helps :)
wow....thank you.... thank you... so much...:)

jacky0025

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
EDMONTON ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 23, 2013 (MARRIED) ^__^
Doc's Request.
/AIP: MARCH 13, 2014
Med's Request
/Lc2 Kit: MAY 16, 2014
Interview........
/Email received: DECEMBER 04, 2014
Passport Req..
OCTOBER 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
FEBRUARY 05, 2015
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 16, 2014
hi clareen and honeysweety ... do u still check ur ECAS ..ur own ecas..does it says medical results have been received there ??? because i got mine im wondering if that is my old medical back in phil ???

sweetjasmine

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Hi everyone,

did anyone send any inquiry about their case? is delhi embassy now dealing with our case as sponser spouse and if yes then they r now working on september 2013 files...but i dont understand when should we start counting our 8 months that what they r taking in average.....when our dependant sent lc2 or when we received our aip......please reply...

JM31

Oct 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Med's Done....
May 2014
Interview........
February 18,2015
Passport Req..
January 29,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 17, 2015 VOH: March 25,2015
arvesu06 said:
type A k.. under 22yrs old

Definitions of dependent child (types A, B and C)
Your child or the child of your spouse or common-law partner can be considered a dependent child if that
child meets the requirements of types A, B or C below:
TYPE A
The child is under the age of 22 and is single (not married and not in a common-law relationship).
TYPE B
The child has been continuously enrolled in and in attendance as a full‑time student at a post‑secondary
institution accredited by the relevant government authority and has depended substantially on the financial
support of a parent either:
since before the age of 22, or
since marrying or entering into a common-law relationship (if it happened before the age of 22).
TYPE C
The child is 22 years of age or older, has depended substantially on the financial support of a parent since
before the age of 22, and is unable to provide for himself or herself because of a medical condition.
Sabi kasi sa TYPE B
The child has been continuously enrolled in and in attendance as a full‑time student at a post‑secondary institution
kaya naguguluhan din ako