+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver please please pa help naman po!!

secnirp11

Feb 8, 2013
Good Day po sa inyong lahat pa help naman po gus2 ko lang po mliwanagan and malaman yung time frame sa process ng papers ko
Application for LIC filled - sept 28,2012 via piasi picked-up
Canadian |Immigration received my application and payment for work permit - october 5,2012
Received a letter coming from embassy - feb.7,2013 and the letter dated on jan.23,2013 saying that my application for work permit under live-in caregiver has been received.
My file has been placed on there inventory for awaiting assessment and they will contact me for the speak test intervie.
? question how long i will wait before i received an invitation for interview ?is it via mail or phone call?

thank you so much hoping for your response and helping me on my problem :) godbless

donna08

Jan 30, 2013
hi.. just wanna seek an advise from u.. my LMO will expire on Feb 27, 2013
my documents was picked up last Jan 24 2013.. it was received by the embassy las jan 28 2013
im just worried if my LMO will still be acceptable despite it's expiration is nearly coming.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
It would be okay. CIC received your application package before the expiration of LMO.

donna08 said:
my documents was picked up last Jan 24 2013.. it was received by the embassy las jan 28 2013
im just worried if my LMO will still be acceptable despite it's expiration is nearly coming.

donna08

Jan 30, 2013
thank u. how long should i wait for their response? i hope it wud be approved. im a nurse with experience in a clinic only.

airstream

Aug 6, 2012
donna08 said:
thank u. how long should i wait for their response? i hope it wud be approved. im a nurse with experience in a clinic only.
that is base on how you complete the additional requirements upon their request if u complete them quickly then the processing will be speed up and set u for an appointment for interview after a short review they will determine if u passed or not.

tinmalig

Feb 22, 2013
good day po!

im new here ask ko lng po if can personally go to PIASI office since malapit lng nmn po ako s Makati (malapit n din po expiration ng LMO ko :'( which is 3-20-13) or do i still need to make an arrangements with them thru their call center? how to pay with them po pla and how much? (prepare ko npo before going there on Monday (2-25-13)). Please help po......Thanks a lot in advance! :)

donna08

Jan 30, 2013
hi tinmalig, just lyk what i know.. u still need to call PIASI then set an arrangement for pick up. but ask someone too to be sure.then u will pay cash to the courier cost php 350.00.

nakungbeci

Jan 13, 2013
secnirp11 said:
Good Day po sa inyong lahat pa help naman po gus2 ko lang po mliwanagan and malaman yung time frame sa process ng papers ko
Canadian |Immigration received my application and payment for work permit - october 5,2012
Received a letter coming from embassy - feb.7,2013 and the letter dated on jan.23,2013 saying that my application for work permit under live-in caregiver has been received.
My file has been placed on there inventory for awaiting assessment and they will contact me for the speak test intervie.
? question how long i will wait before i received an invitation for interview ?is it via mail or phone call?

thank you so much hoping for your response and helping me on my problem :) godbless
I dont now the answers on your other questions, I just would like to tell you that SPEAK test is to test your knowledge in caregiving and at the same time on how you say the answers in English. You will be in front of a computer. I forgot already the place where i took it. Maybe you could do some furher research.
I hope it helps somehow.

looney

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
secnirp11 said:

you have to wait your visa office to mail you for the schedule of your SPEAK test.... if you are in manila, here is the address of where SPEAK test is being conducted :2nd floor, PCPD Bldg. #2332 Pasong Tamo Extn. Taguig City

or you can join the thread : www.facebook.com/SpeaktestReview

min11

Feb 24, 2013
donna08 said:
yes I think they will accept and you can call the immigration 1888-242-2100 and you can also let them know that your renewing it...and you can show them the proof that youre renewing it so they will continue processing it.

donna08

Jan 30, 2013
min 11

today s the expiration date of my LMO, so u mean to say that my employer needed to renew the LMO?how long it takes?

and in case my employer forwarded the renewed LMO to my address, how's the steps in order to forward it again to the embassy?should i fax it

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
If you had sent in your application and CIC has received the package, no need to renew the LMO. Otherwise if you have not sent in your application package and your LMO has expired, your employer would have to start from square one (ad at the job bank).

donna08 said:
min 11

today s the expiration date of my LMO, so u mean to say that my employer needed to renew the LMO?how long it takes?

and in case my employer forwarded the renewed LMO to my address, how's the steps in order to forward it again to the embassy?should i fax it

donna08

Jan 30, 2013
hirs another problem..
i didnt include my original passport in my application package. i have just photocopy the bio data page..

it was written in my checklist that

A photocopy of the bio data page of your current passport i.e the page that has your name, photo, place of birth, date of issue, etc.
and old passport showing previous travel. DO NOT send your origional passport until it is specifically requested.

so i didnt include the original..
how is this?

janeyboss

Aug 23, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Manila
donna08 said:

Hi donna08,

I'm under LIC also. We have the same date of application, Jan. 28, 2013. The only difference is just that I filed mine here in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. I'm a Filipina also.. Good luck to us! :)

tinmalig

Feb 22, 2013
Thanks ms. donna08 for the reply...o nga po hnd tlga pwde dalhin personally i went there kc hehe anyway pina pick up ko npo application ko last Feb. 26 i was thinking how will i know kaya if CEM already received my application i'm afraid kc my LMO will expire on the 20th of the month :'(