live- in caregiver OWP and PR applicants for august and september 2012 timeline

rhiyen13

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
richmondhill said:
Hi!

I just want to share about my frients status until now. He is exactly the same your status they got married 10yrs ago after they had the OPW. But sad to say until now he is waiting for his wife. And i also met a filipina she wait until she had the PR. and then she sponsor the husband after 6months the husband arrived in canada. But maybe it depends on the immigration officer who is handling your file.

Just pray.

God bless to us.

thank you for the response... my husband phoned CIC yesterday and was advised that as long as he provided the needed/updated details then the usual process will apply. If the forms are incomplete then he will be ask to provide additional docus later on. Application status will be affected if the decision for his PR has been made. So let's hope that the processing for LCP will be faster. The agent confirmed that they're now opening mail for PR apps dated September 6, 2011.

rhiyen13

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ynahvie said:
if your husband submitted all the forms they will include them in his file as you are part of his dependent as spouse and mail him if needed more documents. I guess if he submitted his application last year there will be not much effect ussualy takes a couple of years or more to process it. And lastly you will not see your name on cic cause your husband is the applicant..

Thank you and I appreciate your response. The CIC told my husband the same thing yesterday and he was also advised that apps will be affected if PR decision has been made. They're now opening mail for PR apps dated September 6, 2011.

I pray that they will shorten the process and backlogs...

marianasanroman

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
guys.. i have a question regarding an application for temporary work permit.. since you already have been caregivers in Canada...
when you applied, did you prove of a year of experience AND 6 months training in a classroom.. or did you only prove one or the other??

i applied TWICE for a TWP and i was denied the first time because i didnt prove i had the experience.. WHICH i have... so i reapplied PROVING that i DO have the experience.. and the second time i got back saying that i didnt prove i have the training in a classroom.. but i tought that it was one OR the other.. not both...

richmondhill

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marianasanroman said:
guys.. i have a question regarding an application for temporary work permit.. since you already have been caregivers in Canada...
when you applied, did you prove of a year of experience AND 6 months training in a classroom.. or did you only prove one or the other??

i applied TWICE for a TWP and i was denied the first time because i didnt prove i had the experience.. WHICH i have... so i reapplied PROVING that i DO have the experience.. and the second time i got back saying that i didnt prove i have the training in a classroom.. but i tought that it was one OR the other.. not both...
Hi

All kind of documents that you had, you should gave it to them. Or els they will rejected you. Even a single piece of a siminar certificate, you should gave them a copy.

Now the only thing that you could do is to gather everything you've got and reapply.

Good luck

rollingolf

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

It's been a long time since I have posted last time. I just got an email from CPCV today so I get excited if we will get PR sooner than we thought.

Does anyone get the same email?

clio84

Oct 31, 2012
Hello Ladies!,

I received the same letter yesterday, AIP. So it looks like my family and /or me?? would have to do medical examinations and background check. I don't think this would apply since I'm a single applicant, I guess I have to wait until I get the next email asking me to go to an interview.

Submitted Application : August 23, 2012
CIC received : August 27, 2012
Received email application received: November 6, 2012
Approval In Principle: December 12, 2013

BicolanoMan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
07-07-2020
clio84 said:
Hello Ladies!,

I received the same letter yesterday, AIP. So it looks like my family and /or me?? would have to do medical examinations and background check. I don't think this would apply since I'm a single applicant, I guess I have to wait until I get the next email asking me to go to an interview.

Submitted Application : August 23, 2012
CIC received : August 27, 2012
Received email application received: November 6, 2012
Approval In Principle: December 12, 2013
just wait for your letter of interview...goodluck....

maplesirup

Nov 15, 2012
It seems like some 2012 August applicants got there status to "application in process" changed! Smiley Smiley Smiley Soooo exciting! I'm married and applied in September 2012 still Application received!
What happens after the status gets changed?
I did already my Medical before I applied to become a Live-in Caregiver but my husband I guess will at some point have to do it...

Dolly74

Dec 14, 2013
Hi guys!!!!I am july 2012 applicant.. I just received AIP yesterday.. What will be the next email? I cried while reading the letter coz I really miss my daughter...God bless everyone!!!

parsley_ly

Mar 1, 2012
Hi Dolly, Congratulations! It's so nice to hear that applications are moving pretty fast nowadays. Anyways, from what I understand your family would undergo a background and medical check to complete your application. An LC2 kit will be sent to them by CEM if they are living in the Philippines but there are some who write directly to CEM requesting for the LC2 kit.

God bless.

rollingolf

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ BicolanoMan - Do you know how long does it take to get a letter of interview?

I just got another email to pay 490$ for the Right of Permanent Resident Fee. My status on ecas is in process now.

hohogogo

Jul 22, 2013
rollingolf said:
@ BicolanoMan - Do you know how long does it take to get a letter of interview?

I just got another email to pay 490$ for the Right of Permanent Resident Fee. My status on ecas is in process now.
What this money for? Just for the interview?

rollingolf

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ hohogogo - It said on the email that please pay 490$ for the Right of Permanent Resident fee so I paid online on cic website.