Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 05,2013
AOR Received.
Jun. 2013 (A.i.p Rec.) May21 2014
Hi Eilahs and Rolling, did you send off an online application or did you post it, or any one else can also please answer. Which is better online or post.

eilahs23

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi relaxgurl, I did send my application through mail. Honestly I dont think that you can apply online in PR/OWP. I just know that you can pay online for the application fee.

rollingolf

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Relaxgurl

I mailed my application. Like eilahs23 said, I don't think you could send your PR application online.

richmondhill

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi to all,

i been following this forum. suppose to be am an august applicant. it's along story. now as i read from c.i.c website you can send OWP application thru online. but for PR application you must sent it by mail. i also call c.i.c if i can send the 2 application separately and they said "no" i must send the 2 application together. so tomorrow that's what im gonna do.

hope this info helps.

god bless us all.

eilahs23

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@richmondhill--thank you for clarifying things and goodluck to all of us on our application

fres_17

Oct 11, 2012
hello there, i am a new applicant in canada under LCP. can someone help me in the process of submitting my docs in canadian embassy here in abu dhabi? tnx..

richmondhill

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fres_17 said:
hello there, i am a new applicant in canada under LCP. can someone help me in the process of submitting my docs in canadian embassy here in abu dhabi? tnx..
What do you mean by that? I mean what kind of help exactly do you need?

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
fres_17 said:

see this link
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/visas/caregiver-aides_familiaux_residants.aspx?view=d

Applying for a Work Permit

Once you have obtained a signed contract and a positive Labour Market Opinion (LMO), your next step is for you to apply for a Work Permit at this Visa Section. Click this for details on how to apply for a Work Permit.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/visas/work-apply_demande-travailler.aspx?view=d

fres_17

Oct 11, 2012
richmondhill said:
What do you mean by that? I mean what kind of help exactly do you need?
I mean i am confused about certain things like my photocopied documents, do i still need them to be certify or not? because i read in the website that all documents are need to be certified. and do i need to submit one set of the documents oly or two sets? tnx a lot richmondhill.

richmondhill

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fres_17 said:
I mean i am confused about certain things like my photocopied documents, do i still need them to be certify or not? because i read in the website that all documents are need to be certified. and do i need to submit one set of the documents oly or two sets? tnx a lot richmondhill.
oh i see. i also came from middle east (riyadh, saudi arabia) as i remember when i send my application for working permit, it's all photocopy. even the police clearance that i got from saudi, i just photocopy it and i enclose the copy together with all the requirements.

wsongco was right. check the link that she/he post. because it's also depends on the country where you at.

fres_17

Oct 11, 2012
richmondhill said:
oh i see. i also came from middle east (riyadh, saudi arabia) as i remember when i send my application for working permit, it's all photocopy. even the police clearance that i got from saudi, i just photocopy it and i enclose the copy together with all the requirements.

wsongco was right. check the link that she/he post. because it's also depends on the country where you at.
I read that website already but as ive said, im confused with certain things like the one i mentioned. btw, thank you wsongco for your reply as well as to u richmondhill.

richmondhill

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fres_17 said:
I read that website already but as ive said, im confused with certain things like the one i mentioned. btw, thank you wsongco for your reply as well as to u richmondhill.
Your always welcome. If ever your last resort is to email them to be more accurate and specific. I also did that and they answer me once.

I hope that this info helps you.

Good luck to all of us.

rollingolf

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks eilahs23.

I just saw the signature of ewee that she/he just got her OWP this month. She/He submitted in July. I guess it will be our turn soon ;)