+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver LC2 New Delhi share your journey.......

Rommie

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
dipkaur said:
Hi frnds
How r u all? One of my friend got this info on fb ..i thought i should share with u all ..please read and think of it maybe he will able to help us ...i post her text which my frnd sent me
please try to tell the members to email MR Nicholas Keung of Toronto star regarding the slow and delayed PR application of the LCP. He would be helpful because he is the immigration reporter of the Toronto Star. I emailed him before about the slow action and delaying of the immigration for the approval of PR application status under the LCP program. Perhaps if each member of this group will email him ..will make a huge impact to all the affected applicants. His email address is nkeung @ thestar.ca......to enlightened everyone about his immigration report try to search his name Nicholas Keung Toronto Star and it will show all his immigration reports. If you still Lilia Ordinario Joaquin a nanny who faced deportation before he was the one who helped her with her case. I am so sure the more LCP who will send him an email the more attention we will get and the more he would feel to help the LCP be heard over the newspaper. He normally emails back fast. The soonest LCPs email him the soonest the LCP will be reported on the Toronto Star.
Please...please...please...convince the members of this group it's
Thank you
You are right dip.. Being sitting like this we can't get out pr. I think we also have to fight for our pr.. PlZz guys send emails to him, as much he wll get emails from our Indian nannies definitely he wll do something

.admin.

May 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 2011
Doc's Request.
26 jan.14 lc2
AOR Received.
30 oct 2013
File Transfer...
30 oct 13
Med's Request
6 feb 2014
Med's Done....
7 feb 2014
Passport Req..
god knows
VISA ISSUED...
god knows
LANDED..........
god knows
Plz join our live in caregiver delhi whatsapp group to be in touch with easy way ..likewise we can share any brief news and ideas to help each other...solve any confusion ..so plz send me ur contact no. In my inbox then we invite u in group

sweetjasmine

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Respected Sir,

My name is .....Client ID no -...... Residential Address is De Winton, AB. Place of birth is India. I have a biggest complaint about New Delhi Immigration slow processing times. I came in Calgary in 2009. After two years of employment applied for permanent Residency in January 2012. I have a dependent in India my husband. Now as per processing time it is 39 months and everybody always answer all the caregivers that you have to keep your mouth shut and don't say a single word before 39 months complete. They say everything will be done in 39 months of time. My concern is 39 months processing time is for every live in caregiver who has dependent. But Canadian embassy Manila is almost finished the cases of 2012 caregivers with dependent but the if we have to wait exactly until 39 months why don't they have to wait. Because they are working keep on working that's what we think. They don't see that processing time is 39 months and we will not anything before that. Manila is already working on 2013 applications which is good for them and they have so many live in caregiver applications way more than Indian Live in Caregivers with dependent. Its been 5 years I am in this country.. Decided to come to this country that government is good they take care of people. People follow the rules...But what are we getting. Just suffering far away from our families for so so so so long and no hope. Their is one girl who is the same case and already passed processing time of 42 months still Delhi embassy didn't take decision on her husband's file. We do not understand what kind of people are working there. Are they even working or not. Not only this category every category in new Delhi embassy has longer processing time....BUT REMEMBER processing time of live in caregiver is not by visa offices it is common for every country "39 MONTHS" which is way too long but no other country live in caregiver is waiting only Indian...Why? Because are applications are less in numbers so they just ignore it...if they will remember by any chance on 39th month they will start processing otherwise keep on waiting WAITING WAITING. We are sick and tired of waiting. I am sorry to say but that's why we came to this country and trusted on the procedures and processing and policies and we were thing everything will be fare here. We pay taxes and we want everyone to hear our voice too what are we asking. We are hard working. Only asking for reunite our families. Its been so so long.We work here as live in caregiver not only two years I was still working as live in caregiver till now. I have open work permit and I do other part time jobs as well. But attachment to families we work with and kids its too much and we are keep on waiting as we trust the government that they will think something for us. SORRY TO SAY but if any of minister or people who works in embassies( I don't know if they work) if they have to live without their families for that long and without their life partner that long then will they realize our pain?..People with emotions will definitely understand the motive of this Email. Thanks

PS: I will keep sending this email to you again Sir until You find out the solution for this problem.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thankful to you.
Regards,
Prabhjot

sweetjasmine

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Dear Prabhjot Chhabra:

Thank you for your correspondence addressed to Mr. Chris Alexander, Canada’s Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, concerning your application for permanent residence under the Live-in Caregiver Program (LCP).

We appreciate your wish to have your application finalized as soon as possible. As you are aware, the LCP is a unique program under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. It allows a foreign national to enter Canada on a temporary work permit, and then apply from within Canada to become a permanent resident. Live-in caregivers may apply for permanent residence in Canada after having completed two years of authorized full-time employment as a live-in caregiver within the four years since being admitted to Canada as a live-in caregiver. They may also request concurrent processing for some or all of their family members living in or outside Canada.

Our records confirm that your application is being actively processed at the Case Processing Centre in Vegreville (CPC-V). While I cannot give you a timeframe for the completion of your application, please rest assured that you will be contacted should additional information or documentation be required.

I can further confirm that CPC officials will be in contact with officers at the Canadian Embassy in Manila, with regard to your dependant family members who have been included for concurrent processing. Visa officials will be in contact with your family members in the near future. Permanent resident visas may be issued for the family members after the visa office is notified by CPC-V officers that the principle applicant has been granted permanent residence.

I hope that this information is of assistance.

Sincerely,

C. Saumier
Ministerial Enquiries Division

This electronic address is not available for reply.

AnuKamal

Jul 12, 2014
sweetjasmine said:
That is what they sent me
So funny they say they will contact manilla ofofice instead of delhi..
Hii prabhjot, mine is same case as yours i also applied in jan.2012 and came is 2009.still waiting for reply from delhi office, even my husband z medical is also expired now..i don't understand wt these people are doing..at times feels like going back now

sweetjasmine

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Hi Anu .....
That's the thing they don't pay attention that who is sending and where they belong....it is terrible...where r u? We have one whatsapp group ...everyone on this timeline are there on it so that we can update fast and it is easy to talk about everything there...if you want to be the part then inbox me ur number I can pass it to group admin...everyone on our group and on this timeline are waiting for approximate the same time period....

Mkam

Nov 24, 2013
Hi dear friends
Really it is going hard day by day because all we are just in same condition.I think we should do something by get to gathering somewhere.may b this will notice to CIc that we are suffering by long processes.thanks

Mkam

Nov 24, 2013
sweetjasmine said:
Hi Anu .....
That's the thing they don't pay attention that who is sending and where they belong....it is terrible...where r u? We have one whatsapp group ...everyone on this timeline are there on it so that we can update fast and it is easy to talk about everything there...if you want to be the part then inbox me ur number I can pass it to group admin...everyone on our group and on this timeline are waiting for approximate the same time period....

.admin.

May 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 2011
Doc's Request.
26 jan.14 lc2
AOR Received.
30 oct 2013
File Transfer...
30 oct 13
Med's Request
6 feb 2014
Med's Done....
7 feb 2014
Passport Req..
god knows
VISA ISSUED...
god knows
LANDED..........
god knows
Hlo...mkam
plz inbox me ur ph. No. So we can add u in our group....
We r still waiting for ur response....& want to know about ur timelines

Sebbi

May 30, 2015
Hi guys... am a newbie here... but we (me and my hubby) have been sailing the same boat of long wait with you all.

I have read last few pages of this timeline.. and I wanted to ask you guys Something.....Those of you who approached the MP.. and MP told you to wait till May... Have you got any update on your case ??
Is it of any assistance to reach the MP ??

Hope to hear soon from you guys..

THANKZ.. !!

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sebbi said:
Hi guys... am a newbie here... but we (me and my hubby) have been sailing the same boat of long wait with you all.

I have read last few pages of this timeline.. and I wanted to ask you guys Something.....Those of you who approached the MP.. and MP told you to wait till May... Have you got any update on your case ??
Is it of any assistance to reach the MP ??

Hope to hear soon from you guys..

THANKZ.. !!
hi

nobody get any update yet... nothing after medical received...