+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver LC2 New Delhi share your journey.......

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rommie said:
Hello friends!! I have questions actually I have so many friends here who are working and came from India by student visa, some of them are not even pr but still they are applying visitor visa for their parents bs their parents got 10 years visa for Canada, can we apply as well or we have to wait till we wll b pr

I also wanted to do this ..I talk to agent he told me u should have strong reason to sponser ur parents then I asked why student parents got visa he said ...when they complete their degree ..on that function they can call their parents...

he suggest me that as couple when u will have u first baby born l..during pregncy u can call ur parents then visa chance 100% ....so wait ..

Rommie

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Actually may b your agent is thinking they are inviting them on their convocations but honestly all of them's convocations were done nd they just gv reason that they wana visit their parents they are working so they can't go ms would like our parents to visit us

sukhdipk

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Hi friends
I m going to India on Dec 8 until march 12,2015.I just want to get an advice from all of you that can I stay in India for 3 months when my PR is in process.I got my approval last year but I m waiting new Delhi office to contact my husband for medical request.I think there shouldn't be any problem.
I hope for favorable and quick responses from all of you.Thank You

.admin.

May 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 2011
Doc's Request.
26 jan.14 lc2
AOR Received.
30 oct 2013
File Transfer...
30 oct 13
Med's Request
6 feb 2014
Med's Done....
7 feb 2014
Passport Req..
god knows
VISA ISSUED...
god knows
LANDED..........
god knows
Hlo friends ...m silent seeker of this forum.m also in condition like u guys...still waiting for ppr & visa
I want to say smthing ....that..we should also used the criteria of sending emails to immigration officer & our mp's....bcoz this idea works for the family sponsership ppls ..they send lots of email to them even though making fake id names to strengthn their voice to these ppls...& it idea works for them....as we can see their ppr & visas of dependents r in their hands even 2014 may june july applicants too
We should also start sending emails from now....& also from our dependents too

.admin.

May 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 2011
Doc's Request.
26 jan.14 lc2
AOR Received.
30 oct 2013
File Transfer...
30 oct 13
Med's Request
6 feb 2014
Med's Done....
7 feb 2014
Passport Req..
god knows
VISA ISSUED...
god knows
LANDED..........
god knows
:) i sent email now....
Hope u guys also send earlier

.admin.

May 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 2011
Doc's Request.
26 jan.14 lc2
AOR Received.
30 oct 2013
File Transfer...
30 oct 13
Med's Request
6 feb 2014
Med's Done....
7 feb 2014
Passport Req..
god knows
VISA ISSUED...
god knows
LANDED..........
god knows
:D :D ;D Happy Bandi shod diwas & happy diwali to all of u friends....

Pray to god for the great &happy upcoming days
With ppr & visas....
Wish we reunite with our families before the year ends ;D :p

AnuKamal

Jul 12, 2014
sukhdipk said:
Hi friends
I m going to India on Dec 8 until march 12,2015.I just want to get an advice from all of you that can I stay in India for 3 months when my PR is in process.I got my approval last year but I m waiting new Delhi office to contact my husband for medical request.I think there shouldn't be any problem.
I hope for favorable and quick responses from all of you.Thank You
Hi

I don't think so there will any problem. even I went india last year for 4 months while my pr is in process. and even I am going too next again for 4 months.

dipkaur

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
.admin. said:
:D :D ;D Happy Bandi shod diwas & happy diwali to all of u friends....

Pray to god for the great &happy upcoming days
With ppr & visas....
Wish we reunite with our families before the year ends ;D :p
Thank you frnd !!
Happy Diwali all of u

.admin.

May 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 2011
Doc's Request.
26 jan.14 lc2
AOR Received.
30 oct 2013
File Transfer...
30 oct 13
Med's Request
6 feb 2014
Med's Done....
7 feb 2014
Passport Req..
god knows
VISA ISSUED...
god knows
LANDED..........
god knows
.admin. said:
Hope u guys will send earlir

Hloo frnds......
I hope u guys may also sent the emails....if not plzzz do this as early as possible....
Its for all of us ....

Email id. :- Chris.alexander.parl.gc.ca

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
.admin. said:
Hlo friends ...m silent seeker of this forum.m also in condition like u guys...still waiting for ppr & visa
I want to say smthing ....that..we should also used the criteria of sending emails to immigration officer & our mp's....bcoz this idea works for the family sponsership ppls ..they send lots of email to them even though making fake id names to strengthn their voice to these ppls...& it idea works for them....as we can see their ppr & visas of dependents r in their hands even 2014 may june july applicants too
We should also start sending emails from now....& also from our dependents too

yes we should send email to immigration minister as we remembed last time all live caregiver send emait to goverment and media then as a result all cargiver got their open work pemit within few months ...as before open work permit only issue with first approval letter .....

so better to send email to raise our voice to wake them up .....mard-e-himat madaad e khuda ...

.admin.

May 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 2011
Doc's Request.
26 jan.14 lc2
AOR Received.
30 oct 2013
File Transfer...
30 oct 13
Med's Request
6 feb 2014
Med's Done....
7 feb 2014
Passport Req..
god knows
VISA ISSUED...
god knows
LANDED..........
god knows
Yes..... khalsag is ryt....we hv to send a lotttttssss of emails to them to wake them up....
M mking my id's :p ;) ;) & will send more & more emails to all the M.P's & immigration minister tooo.... ;D. ;) ;)

dipkaur

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
.admin. said:
Hope u guys also send earlier
Hi admin.
Did u apply pr/owp under live in caregiver program? As u mention u applied feb2014 right??
Married or single? Did you get approval in principal yet ?
Thank you !!