+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver LC2 New Delhi share your journey.......

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
I haven't heard any thing from CIC so far. But I am ready to wait they can take their hell of the time. MP said the same thing what I already know through notes but I am keeping my hopes high as my husband's file to be brought forward on Sep. 18. Either they will start his security/background checks or they finish. One or the other. But yes, I am disappointed with their processing criteria ( why New Delhi office takes forever after medicals whereas phillipinos are getting their decisions made after lc2 medical) are they are not checking their backgrounds and issuing visas to lc2 w/out any interview or further inquiry and we are suffering here for no reasons. (sorry nothing personal)

I just lost my dad !! He was so excited for me that finally I am going to settle down. But I lost the opportunity to show him that Yes I am settled here and I am with my family. I know we chose to come here and re-locate ourselves but not at this cost .........

dipkaur

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Hi kannu
thank you !! one more ques in generic form
which program .....Live in caregiver ?? Or ....?
category ...economic ?
Thank you ..

AnuKamal

Jul 12, 2014
kannu1235 said:
I haven't heard any thing from CIC so far. But I am ready to wait they can take their hell of the time. MP said the same thing what I already know through notes but I am keeping my hopes high as my husband's file to be brought forward on Sep. 18. Either they will start his security/background checks or they finish. One or the other. But yes, I am disappointed with their processing criteria ( why New Delhi office takes forever after medicals whereas phillipinos are getting their decisions made after lc2 medical) are they are not checking their backgrounds and issuing visas to lc2 w/out any interview or further inquiry and we are suffering here for no reasons. (sorry nothing personal)

I just lost my dad !! He was so excited for me that finally I am going to settle down. But I lost the opportunity to show him that Yes I am settled here and I am with my family. I know we chose to come here and re-locate ourselves but not at this cost .........
Sorry to hear about your dad kannu.. yeah dts right its our decision to re-locate ourselves here but not at this cost.. these people say its first come first serve but I can see the opposite happening here ( first come last serve)

AnuKamal

Jul 12, 2014
I can see the due date written as 2 oct on husband file & 1 oct on my file .. husband's criminal check not started last update june 2014

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
dipkaur said:
Hi kannu
thank you !! one more ques in generic form
which program .....Live in caregiver ?? Or ....?
category ...economic ?
Thank you ..
yes, live-in caregiver

yes, Economic
and no. of applicant: it should be your husband and child/children if you have.
Again this kit is about your lc2 which is your husband you have already done your part.

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
A question.....
Is there any member of this form who has applied and got visa for USA?? I need some info.

All responses will be appreciated.

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kannu1235 said:
A question.....
Is there any member of this form who has applied and got visa for USA?? I need some info.

hi

I got 10 years visa for usa ...

AnuKamal

Jul 12, 2014
kannu1235 said:
A question.....

Hi I got 10 year usa visa in dec.2012

AnuKamal

Jul 12, 2014
AnuKamal said:
Hi I got 10 year usa visa in dec.2012
Hi Kannu

Can you please help me with how to pay the right to permanent residence fees? Can we we pay it by credit card & how to send it to cic?

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
@khalsgb, @ Anukamal,

could you pour me some more info regarding visa.... like what kind of forms and other formalities..

Thanks guys!!

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
AnuKamal said:
Hi Kannu

Can you please help me with how to pay the right to permanent residence fees? Can we we pay it by credit card & how to send it to cic?

go on CIC website. Click on immigration then click on pay your fee ( you can directly type in right of permanent fee on address bar and it will open the window for you). Then follow the steps and you will have option for paying fee with your credit card.
its $490*2 so total is $980. just make sure when you are done with fee, you can see the receipt appeared on screen and at the bottom it will tell you that that you will get receipt via email. Check your email, save it and print it ( print two copies or make a xerox after the filling it out) fill it and send the original one with a cover letter stating your details like: name,dob,uci,birth country,address,contact info. and just two lines about your fee. Mail it to the same address for ur pr app. Registered Mail will be good idea.
keep the copy of receipt and and mail receipt too.

AnuKamal

Jul 12, 2014
kannu1235 said:
@ khalsgb, @ Anukamal,

could you pour me some more info regarding visa.... like what kind of forms and other formalities..

Thanks guys!!
docs for usa visa
• A current letter of employment (or that of the family member or person providing the applicant financial support) showing date hired, salary and position
• Pay slips and tax documents
• School letter with proof of tuition payment and a copy of official transcript- if on student visa
• Canada Immigration Documents showing the applicant's current legal status in Canada (permanent resident card, student/work permit and/or visa, and/or temporary resident permit)
• Monthly bank statements
• Proof of sufficient funds to cover all expenses while in US
• Evidence which shows purpose of trip

AnuKamal

Jul 12, 2014
AnuKamal said:
Kannu u fill the application online for b2 visa & select an interview date that avaliable
In interview they ask about your present status in Canada, ur employment- where u work and all ,why u want to go to usa - in that u can say for vacation, they can ask where u plan to go- in that I said Orlando Disney world.
rest u if have any question you can lemme know I will tell.. I may have the application saved with me.

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
AnuKamal said:
AnuKamal said:
Kannu u fill the application online for b2 visa & select an interview date that avaliable
In interview they ask about your present status in Canada, ur employment- where u work and all ,why u want to go to usa - in that u can say for vacation, they can ask where u plan to go- in that I said Orlando Disney world.
rest u if have any question you can lemme know I will tell.. I may have the application saved with me

thanks Anu!
So, am I filling DS-160 form?