+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver LC2 New Delhi share your journey.......

sweetjasmine

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
hi...everyone....

thanks for your help and support kannu....i applied for notes on 1st september....hoping to hear something in this month as this is 32nd month now :p

kannu i wish that you get something before 18th september so that we can keep our hopes high as well..... ;)

hope for the best everyone....good luck.. :D

dipkaur

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
kannu1235 said:
Hi Mates,

I am back :) :)

My computer was broken so I couldn't make any connections. This waiting game is still on.... :( .well I am waiting for September 18 eagerly as , there might be an action from CIC.

Congratulations!! @ dipkaur ;D

your husband got the kit

As far as there is a concern for visa office, that is New Delhi for this category because if you remember (dipkaur) they asked our visa office when we filled our application for pr at first place. So tell your husband to work hard and fill all the form and attach all the required documents; especially relationship proof (as many as it could be) go through the questionnaire thoroughly, all these things would help to reduce the chances of getting any additional request from CIC (if there is any it would cost further delay for months). and we are all already suffering with their so called regular processing time.

wish you a good luck!!! :D :D :D
hi kannu
Thank you !!its mean he has to submit application at new dehli ? u know that Vfs global service they helping to submit application right ...and can i get advice about spouse sponsorship form please ..

AnuKamal

Jul 12, 2014
sweetjasmine said:
hi...everyone....

thanks for your help and support kannu....i applied for notes on 1st september....hoping to hear something in this month as this is 32nd month now :p

kannu i wish that you get something before 18th september so that we can keep our hopes high as well..... ;)

Hope u hear something good soon kannu..

AnuKamal

Jul 12, 2014
sweetjasmine said:
hi...everyone....

Hi sweetjasmine , mine also 32nd month & I too applied for notes last month ..hope to get a reply this month :))

dipkaur

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Friends,
Is anybody here who got love marriage? I need help with Lc2 spouse sponsorship questions?
Thank u !!

dipkaur

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Rommie said:
What's your question?
Thank you for reply !!
first on spouse generic form what i hv to write on immigration office processing this file ?
Do he need to fill me as dependant ? I m Lc1 ...
Do he need to fill out schuduleA,family form for me too?
My application approved allready so is he need to submit my forms again or not ?
..In spouse sponsorship form do he need to fill full detail for marriage and relationship ?
Thank you !!

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
dipkaur said:
Thank you for reply !!
first on spouse generic form what i hv to write on immigration office processing this file ?
Do he need to fill me as dependant ? I m Lc1 ...
Do he need to fill out schuduleA,family form for me too?
My application approved allready so is he need to submit my forms again or not ?
..In spouse sponsorship form do he need to fill full detail for marriage and relationship ?
Thank you !!
# immigration office processing this file : New Delhi (if you are from Punjab/Haryana)
# He does not need to fill you as his dependent only if you have any child/children they will be considered as his dependent.
#Schedule A form is for his info only
# No, he doesnot need to fill out your forms all over again.
# In spouse sponsorship form give as many details (true details) as he can. Use separate sheet if provided space is not enough. To support your details attach photos. on the back write down the info about the pic. Detailed development of your relationship (again provide pics, details for gifts exchange, places you visited together before wedding, talking over the phone,etc.) and they ask you to write sown more details on a separate sheet to show this relationship is genuine, so do that too.

Good luck!

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
AnuKamal said:
Can anyone help me in this.. What we need to see in them?

That's gud!!

Now you will have a fair idea where your application been, and how many hands handled it so far...
it tells you when ur app is received when they started processing ......so many things however you want to look at your husband's info ( which reminds me a question) Have you applied for your husband too? If yes, then look at the info they have written about him. Have they started his security and background check? and at the very last what they written in their notes? Because it should be comment from visa officer.
oh yeah ! one more thing; check when they last update your file and your husband's file. read all the whole thing many times then you will get it that actually what are looking for .. if you want you can send me pm with your particular part of notes you did not get . I can give you more details.