+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver LC2 New Delhi share your journey.......

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Rommie said:
My lawyer is not letting me to pay the landing fee. He said,wait for the letter. ???
Hi Rommie,
yeah, you can wait for the letter. But one thing for sure, unless one has really complicated case no lawyer or representative is required.They charge wad of bills but can not do anything. Can't speed up the process, can't have deep and direct access to the files. They can just help you to organize your papers in order. That's all.

AnuKamal

Jul 12, 2014
Any updates guys?
I called up cic call center today but as soon as the agents get to know its a lcp application their tone changes. They r so rude. :(

Rommie

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Why cic is doing like this to us.only our category has the longest waiting period
Instead of giving any sympathy they r showing rude behaviour ;(

dipkaur

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Hi friends
I hv ques need advice ..pr application Approved 9 sept2014 ..they didnot send me anything for my hus just said New Dehli office contact you ..family members need to undergo immigration examination pursurnt ??what that mean
thank you

dipkaur

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Rommie said:
Now your husband will get lc2 kit nd medical request
hi rommie
Thank you for reply !! Do u hv any idea usaully how much time this gonna take ? like to getting Lc2 kit...they ask me for my fingerprint ..
thank u

Rommie

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
We didn't have our fingerprints, only our husband go thru medical.
Within mon or less your husband will get kit.... Don't worry
But I don't knw like yu r married but why they ask your fingerprint only your husband should ho for medical

dipkaur

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
sukhdipk said:
My husband got his kit in Dec 2013.he submitted it in Jan 2014. But no medical request yet ::)
My husband got kit today ...they listed documents which he hv to submit soon ...sukhdip where ur husband submit file at New Dehli or Chandigarh?
Thank you

dipkaur

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Rommie said:
We didn't have our fingerprints, only our husband go thru medical.
Within mon or less your husband will get kit.... Don't worry
But I don't knw like yu r married but why they ask your fingerprint only your husband should ho for medical
I dont know why they need my fingerprint .but ..My hus got his kit today

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Hi Mates,

I am back :) :)

My computer was broken so I couldn't make any connections. This waiting game is still on.... :( .well I am waiting for September 18 eagerly as , there might be an action from CIC.

Congratulations!! @dipkaur ;D

your husband got the kit

As far as there is a concern for visa office, that is New Delhi for this category because if you remember (dipkaur) they asked our visa office when we filled our application for pr at first place. So tell your husband to work hard and fill all the form and attach all the required documents; especially relationship proof (as many as it could be) go through the questionnaire thoroughly, all these things would help to reduce the chances of getting any additional request from CIC (if there is any it would cost further delay for months). and we are all already suffering with their so called regular processing time.

wish you a good luck!!! :D :D :D

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
sukhdipk said:
My husband got his kit in Dec 2013.he submitted it in Jan 2014. But no medical request yet ::)
Hi sukhdipk
you should do case specific inquiry. Definitely you will get some answer, although it will take time to get one. :)