+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LIVE IN CAREGIVER FROM UAE (MAY-AUG, 2010)...LET'S CONNECT

w11O62011

Jul 17, 2012
to cnd-wannabie ,

hi ,
as a read your post ,we are more likely same months in processing time...mind i had recieved AOR ,then supporting documents from the employer ,its already a month and half now still waiting for the comfirmation ...14 months now in the processing ...im living herein abudhabi if u want to ask ...just feel free to call me..0504386159 ruby

michelle1234

Sep 23, 2011
Hi w11O62011, i tried to search you in fb using your email but it zero results. sorry I cannot find you. Maybe you use other name.

@ JoAnn, Just try to look at your spam maybe it sent there. I already sent you a message like 2 days ago and no I sent you again. I got your message from my spam maybe my message went to your spam.

Thanks sa message Guys...

w11O62011

Jul 17, 2012
hi michelle1234,
this is my email ad ruby_pinpin@yahoo.com....(my name in fb is Ruby Ramos)abudhabi
to jeanys123@yahoo.com i sent u also an email .>>

JoAnn

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
michelle1234 said:
Hi w11O62011, i tried to search you in fb using your email but it zero results. sorry I cannot find you. Maybe you use other name.

@ JoAnn, Just try to look at your spam maybe it sent there. I already sent you a message like 2 days ago and no I sent you again. I got your message from my spam maybe my message went to your spam.

Thanks sa message Guys...
Hi michelle1234,

I checked my spam but still no message in there.. I don't know what's going wrong.. I ask my collegues to send me email on their email address and from there I received their mail.. Can you please resend it again your message... thank you so much. sorry for the disturbance...

michelle1234

Sep 23, 2011
@ w11O62011.... I added you in facebook already. Please accept my request. Thank you.

@ JoAnn...just sent you an email and a private message from this forum. Please check your inbox. Thank You.

JoAnn

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
michelle1234 said:
@ w11O62011.... I added you in facebook already. Please accept my request. Thank you.

@ JoAnn...just sent you an email and a private message from this forum. Please check your inbox. Thank You.
Hi Michelle1234,

I received your mail. I add you already in facebook, please accept my request, my profile picture is about philhealth. Thank you.

greyluck

Mar 19, 2012
WIN12345 said:
hi sis,

sorry pero confuse ako sa question mo - kung tanong mo na employment letter??? wala nman employment letter na required and embassy at wala naman yan sa question sa form..
hehehe sorry nalito kita. ;D

But I backread, and any of the two naman pala either CG Certificate or Nagwork as CG. Part time ko kasi mag baby sit, sa weekends, iniiwan ng landlady ko ang 2 anak niya. And nagsabi ako dun willing naman sila magprovide ng letter na stating na weekly pinapababysit nila ang anak nila.

added points kaya yun kung sakali ? iniisip ko rin, baka magkaron pa ng conflict dahil office job ako.

Thank u

WIN12345

Jan 15, 2012
hello greyluck
kahit po ilan years ang part-time nyo as long as part-time wala pong added factor yun sa madaling salita
hindi nila tinatanggap ang part-time. goodluck po!

greyluck said:
hehehe sorry nalito kita. ;D

But I backread, and any of the two naman pala either CG Certificate or Nagwork as CG. Part time ko kasi mag baby sit, sa weekends, iniiwan ng landlady ko ang 2 anak niya. And nagsabi ako dun willing naman sila magprovide ng letter na stating na weekly pinapababysit nila ang anak nila.

added points kaya yun kung sakali ? iniisip ko rin, baka magkaron pa ng conflict dahil office job ako.

Thank u

alilola

Jun 23, 2012
hi to all...
michelle 1234...dis my fb evan1020@yahoo.com...till now wala pa rin reply and embassy sakin...no confirmation...nothing ...waaaahhh...iiyak na ko :(
wait...wait...wait...wait... ::)

airstream

Aug 6, 2012
hi everybody,,, i was completed all my requirements early last month including the police clearances and i forwarded to the CIC ABU, and my medical examination was done as well and forwarded to the higher comission in LOndon, and i just wondering i havent heard anything yet from the embassy,, how long it takes before they will notify? anyone had an experience like me? i had my interview 2 moths ago,,,

airstream

Aug 6, 2012
w11O62011 said:
to cnd-wannabie ,

hi ,
as a read your post ,we are more likely same months in processing time...mind i had recieved AOR ,then supporting documents from the employer ,its already a month and half now still waiting for the comfirmation ...14 months now in the processing ...im living herein abudhabi if u want to ask ...just feel free to call me..0504386159 ruby
Im a LCP applicant also and my application took 24 months and i went for enquiry twice, and then they sched me for interview, i had my interview 2 months ago and they asked me for additional requirements and a medical examination and now i started worrying caz after completed all the requirements i havent heard anything yet its been a month, and this morning dhl called me im wondering why they asking me about my courried docs to the embassy... and i started worrying about the call

airstream

Aug 6, 2012
the same thing happened to me it took 24 months, what i did was made an enquiry and informing them that my application already 2 years so they did some review i guess they they asked for additional requirements from my employer then after they recieved it they sched me for interview, i guess you need to make and inquiry as well

w11O62011 said:
hi WIN12345

Hi to all,

Regarding my update status application for live -in caregiver.last years 2011 of jan i had recieved my LCP ,after completing all necessary documents i sent it thru courrier ...and i sent that requirements march 30.2011 ...after 2 weeks April 10th 2011 i recieved AOR from CIC here in abudhabi ...and from May 01 ,2012 i got email updated from CIC for another completions of y employer information.and its was sent to CIC by courriers from my employer from canada.directly here in abudhabi CIC .they sent it June 1th 2012....after a month ived been waiting for update if they recieved the documents thru mail...i had nothing recieve yet...until now ,but 3 days ago i went there to CIC office to update my application but the Desk information answered me ,for sure they recieved already the documents ...just i need to wait for quiet sometime or try to send email letter from there e mail addresss attached.in total my application 14 months now on the process..i hope and pray this year there is a good news come from CIC.>>

michelle1234

Sep 23, 2011
Hi airstream. Hihintay hintayin mo nalang, malapit ka na. Darating yon tulad ng mga friends ko. My application will be 2 years next month til now wala pa. Can i have your number or email ad or your fb name? I wanted to talk to you in private. Please send me a private message on this forum. Thank you.

w11O62011

Jul 17, 2012
to airstream,
hi May God guide and bless u friend...
i read your post ,and also wondering why u had the interviewed 2 months ago?and others applicant never had the interview....can u add me in fb (ruby_pinpin@yahoo.com )so i could speak with u regarding this matter and also wondering why the courrier called u for pick up or what?coz if u completed already the proccessing time ,by this time u will recieved an e mail from the CIC for PPR ...hope it will be this ...