+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LIVE IN CAREGIVER FROM UAE (MAY-AUG, 2010)...LET'S CONNECT

w11O62011

Jul 17, 2012
hi WIN12345

Hi to all,

Regarding my update status application for live -in caregiver.last years 2011 of jan i had recieved my LCP ,after completing all necessary documents i sent it thru courrier ...and i sent that requirements march 30.2011 ...after 2 weeks April 10th 2011 i recieved AOR from CIC here in abudhabi ...and from May 01 ,2012 i got email updated from CIC for another completions of y employer information.and its was sent to CIC by courriers from my employer from canada.directly here in abudhabi CIC .they sent it June 1th 2012....after a month ived been waiting for update if they recieved the documents thru mail...i had nothing recieve yet...until now ,but 3 days ago i went there to CIC office to update my application but the Desk information answered me ,for sure they recieved already the documents ...just i need to wait for quiet sometime or try to send email letter from there e mail addresss attached.in total my application 14 months now on the process..i hope and pray this year there is a good news come from CIC.>>

cnd-wannabie

May 24, 2010
Hi w11062011, so you had your additional documents submitted already but you did not still received a medical form from them? You are not alone in that case kasi WIN12345 has not received too her medical forms yet maybe to be followed after verification of the new submitted additional documents. Still most of us are waiting for the next move we do for those who received instructions on april and may... Some has done the medical examination, and awaits for the next instruction. Nice to hear from you anyway, dbalae marami tayo naghihintay ipagdasal nlang natin na sana maau at positive ang lahat. Till next....@WIN12345, no update yet for me still the same as we last talk..BEEN SO QUIET HOPE JUST FOR AWHILE! God Will make away

WIN12345

Jan 15, 2012
hello sis.. need mo employer bago ka makapagsubmit ng application ok lang kahit 2003 kapa graduate ng cg training it doesnt matter. at ok lang din kung wala kang tesda... tesda is need if your submiting your docs to philippines. you cannot apply if you dont have an employer your just wasting your time and effort you need to follow the correct proceduce and follow the time frame. hope it helps and goodluck po.

dreamfromafar said:
hello po mga kabayan...

tanong lang..lahat ba kau na nag apply sa abu dhabi as live in caregiver eh me employer na agad? nandito rin ksi ako sa UAE working in an office. me CG training ako for 1 year sa new era college. kso year 2003 to 2004 pa un. may CG diploma and certificate ako ng first aid. ....wala nga lang akong TESDA.

may application ako for immigrant as skilled worker kso rejected na ako and mag try sana ako ng CG route. I have a sister in Canada who is due to give birth on November this year. pwede ba ako mag lodge ng application ng walang employer pa?

thank you sa lahat!

WIN12345

Jan 15, 2012
hi sis,

sorry pero confuse ako sa question mo - kung tanong mo na employment letter??? wala nman employment letter na required and embassy at wala naman yan sa question sa form..

greyluck said:
Dun sa mga nag ooffice ang work, pano kayo nag pasa ng employment letter nyo as caregiver.

Thanks

WIN12345

Jan 15, 2012
hello sis

waaaaaaaaaaaa i think we have the same procedure... did you finish your medical?? this is my timeline

april 2011 - send the docs to cic abu dhabi
may 2011 - aor
may 2012 - additional docs from employer
june 2012 - additional docs sent by employer
waiting zzzzzzzzzzz

sis pm kita just check your inbox.. thanks

w11O62011 said:
hi WIN12345

Hi to all,

Regarding my update status application for live -in caregiver.last years 2011 of jan i had recieved my LCP ,after completing all necessary documents i sent it thru courrier ...and i sent that requirements march 30.2011 ...after 2 weeks April 10th 2011 i recieved AOR from CIC here in abudhabi ...and from May 01 ,2012 i got email updated from CIC for another completions of y employer information.and its was sent to CIC by courriers from my employer from canada.directly here in abudhabi CIC .they sent it June 1th 2012....after a month ived been waiting for update if they recieved the documents thru mail...i had nothing recieve yet...until now ,but 3 days ago i went there to CIC office to update my application but the Desk information answered me ,for sure they recieved already the documents ...just i need to wait for quiet sometime or try to send email letter from there e mail addresss attached.in total my application 14 months now on the process..i hope and pray this year there is a good news come from CIC.>>

WIN12345

Jan 15, 2012
hello to my pretty sissy,

no update yet also waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nganga muna tayo ngayon ;)
i hope everything will be fine and good for all of us this coming days. ;D ;D

cnd-wannabie said:
Hi w11062011, so you had your additional documents submitted already but you did not still received a medical form from them? You are not alone in that case kasi WIN12345 has not received too her medical forms yet maybe to be followed after verification of the new submitted additional documents. Still most of us are waiting for the next move we do for those who received instructions on april and may... Some has done the medical examination, and awaits for the next instruction. Nice to hear from you anyway, dbalae marami tayo naghihintay ipagdasal nlang natin na sana maau at positive ang lahat. Till next.... @ WIN12345, no update yet for me still the same as we last talk..BEEN SO QUIET HOPE JUST FOR AWHILE! God Will make away

JoAnn

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WIN12345 said:
hello sis

waaaaaaaaaaaa i think we have the same procedure... did you finish your medical?? this is my timeline

april 2011 - send the docs to cic abu dhabi
may 2011 - aor
may 2012 - additional docs from employer
june 2012 - additional docs sent by employer
waiting zzzzzzzzzzz

sis pm kita just check your inbox.. thanks

Hello po,

Ask ko lang po sa time line nyo after 1month nakareceive na kayo agad ng AOR, yung application ko wala po balita, sobra worried na po ako, ilang beses na din po ako nagsend ng email sa canada embassy abu dhabi para sa status ng application ko pero hindi po sila nagrereply... I submit my application April 28, 2012.. Bank draft debited according to Al Fardan exchange on May 29, 2012.. Please give me advise.
Thank you po..

dreamfromafar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WIN12345 said:
hello sis.. need mo employer bago ka makapagsubmit ng application ok lang kahit 2003 kapa graduate ng cg training it doesnt matter. at ok lang din kung wala kang tesda... tesda is need if your submiting your docs to philippines. you cannot apply if you dont have an employer your just wasting your time and effort you need to follow the correct proceduce and follow the time frame. hope it helps and goodluck po.
Thank you! Pag hindi mag work ang re-appeal ko sa case ko as immigrant, mag try ako mag caregiver. My sister in Canada is due to give birth this coming November. Naka petition ksi ang father ko and step mom ko para punta sa kanya. I-try nia daw iwork out kung pwede nia akong kunin as caregiver para sa anak nia.

cnd-wannabie

May 24, 2010
JoAnn said:
Hello po,

Ask ko lang po sa time line nyo after 1month nakareceive na kayo agad ng AOR, yung application ko wala po balita, sobra worried na po ako, ilang beses na din po ako nagsend ng email sa canada embassy abu dhabi para sa status ng application ko pero hindi po sila nagrereply... I submit my application April 28, 2012.. Bank draft debited according to Al Fardan exchange on May 29, 2012.. Please give me advise.
Thank you po..

Hi JoAnn, as for my AOR back in july,2010 it takes a week only for them to send my file number and confirmation that they had received my application. As you have said, your bank draft has been already debited..it assures that they have received your application. There are some cases talaga that somtimes it took months for them to send the AOR, continue your status enquiry lang mag rereply din yun sila. And if you read on some of the post here on top of this forum, you would notice that their response really took time. Just be patient, darating din yun but icontinue mo lang yong inquiry mo there is no harm to that. Hope it helps a bit, we know the feeling of waiting kasi till now naghihintay pa rin kami.
O

cnd-wannabie

May 24, 2010
greyluck said:
Dun sa mga nag ooffice ang work, pano kayo nag pasa ng employment letter nyo as caregiver.

Thanks
Hi greyluck, are you referring to the reference letter from your recent and past employers?....sis, you will be more enlightened about live in caregiver if you will check on the website www.abudhabi.gc.ca, you can get more information from it. As i said on my post above the office secretaries are basing their applications from their CG course and not on experience. Kung meron man experience,ok na yong kahit 6 months lang basta paid employment at may proof. Yun so far ang alam ko...thanx

michelle1234

Sep 23, 2011
Guys, in my case this coming September it will be 2 years na yong application ko but until now wala pa rin.

If you dont mind please email me jeanys123@yahoo.com para ma add ko kayo sa fb page namin. There are 12 members sa fb page namin na nanggagaling dito. It's better to talk there than here regarding this matter.

To dreamfromafar, Jo Ann, Lovehon09,greyluck,alilola, please send me an email and also your fb name para ma add ko kayo sa page namin.

Thank you...Looking forward to hear from your email guys.

Hindi ko na binanggit yong ibang name kasi na add ko na sila. Kayo nalang mga baguhan. See you in our fb page guys....

JoAnn

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cnd-wannabie said:
Hi JoAnn, as for my AOR back in july,2010 it takes a week only for them to send my file number and confirmation that they had received my application. As you have said, your bank draft has been already debited..it assures that they have received your application. There are some cases talaga that somtimes it took months for them to send the AOR, continue your status enquiry lang mag rereply din yun sila. And if you read on some of the post here on top of this forum, you would notice that their response really took time. Just be patient, darating din yun but icontinue mo lang yong inquiry mo there is no harm to that. Hope it helps a bit, we know the feeling of waiting kasi till now naghihintay pa rin kami.
O
Thank you po sa reply nyo. Bkit po going to 2years na yung application nyo? it says on the website that 12-14 months processing for the live in caregiver program?

michelle1234

Sep 23, 2011
Hi , JoAnn. I tried to search you in fb but I cannot find you. I replied your email with my fb name. Add mo nalang ako ha. I will answer your question once friends na tayo sa fb.

@"dreamfromafar"....sis, it confuse I work so hard to find you in fb but still cannot find you.Hopefully ma search mo ako.

JoAnn

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
michelle1234 said:
Hi , JoAnn. I tried to search you in fb but I cannot find you. I replied your email with my fb name. Add mo nalang ako ha. I will answer your question once friends na tayo sa fb.

@ "dreamfromafar"....sis, it confuse I work so hard to find you in fb but still cannot find you.Hopefully ma search mo ako.
Hi michelle1234,

I send you already message from my email address, but wala po ako nareceive na reply. The same lang din po yung email address sa fb ko. I tried to search you also in fb using your email address but I cannot find you also. I will try again to send you message from may email address. Thanks.

w11O62011

Jul 17, 2012
To michelle1234

i got your messaged .Pls add me to your fb page >ruby_pinpin@yahoo.com>thanks hope to hear more update in your timeline>
God Bless Us all