+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

live in caregiver from hongkong june 2014 waiting visa

kat agustin

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
This is in reference to your application for a Canadian work permit. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, the following information and documents are required:

> Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document This must be received at this office by: 2015/02/23

(Date format is YYYY/MM/DD)

Instructions on how to obtain police certificates for specific countries may be found at
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

If you have been requested to submit a form, please find them on our website at
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp

jing16

Jan 7, 2014
thanks kat. gnyan dn natangap q.

zneth . salamt. an dami dn pinagdaanan ng papel q.muntik p aq niloko agency q. kahit papano bago ako tinakbuhan naisubmit p nla

kat agustin

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Just an update..after a week of submitting the passport to VAC no email received from embassy.I need the passport to exit hk,apply visa..unfortunately its still on process.I went to the immigration to inform them i dont have any travel document to use until the end of my visa which is on jan 31.The immigration advised me to bring the passport to them as soon as i get it.I feel so down because it came to this point..It is my mistake I assume after a 3-7 days the embassy will release it.Now i dont know if i can still have a positive visa and why it takes so long?

denyelay

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
NOC 6474
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014
Med's Request
29-08-2014
Med's Done....
26-09-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
LANDED..........
15-12-2014
kat agustin said:
Just an update..after a week of submitting the passport to VAC no email received from embassy.I need the passport to exit hk,apply visa..unfortunately its still on process.I went to the immigration to inform them i dont have any travel document to use until the end of my visa which is on jan 31.The immigration advised me to bring the passport to them as soon as i get it.I feel so down because it came to this point..It is my mistake I assume after a 3-7 days the embassy will release it.Now i dont know if i can still have a positive visa and why it takes so long?
I'm sorry to hear your situation. I forgot to tell you that I applied online and if it is the case, You can submit passport to the VAC to expedite the process and pay the transmission fee and àfter 3 business days they will return the passport with visa. And if I chose to mail it to the CIC, it will take two to three weeks to return back.

Are you online or personally submitted the documents to the VAC? Well, I think if you are VAC applicants, usually it takes two to three weeks, this is based on my friends experience. Just send an email to CIC and tell your situation. Good luck. I think below is also applicable to you.

If you require urgent processing for a temporary resident visa or a permanent resident travel document (in cases of genuine emergency only) submit your application at the nearest VAC and include any documentation relating to your situation. The VAC will liaise with the visa office about your request. A visa officer will determine if your case is urgent based on the details you provide. You will receive priority service if a visa officer determines it is warranted.

kat agustin

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Thanks denyelay.i submitted my application as paper documents to VAC.Before i give my passport the officer let me write a letter explaining my situation about visa.I really hope they will expedite the process and release it.i informed the canadian consulate about this. Do you think this is positive visa?

denyelay

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
NOC 6474
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014
Med's Request
29-08-2014
Med's Done....
26-09-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
LANDED..........
15-12-2014
kat agustin said:
Thanks denyelay.i submitted my application as paper documents to VAC.Before i give my passport the officer let me write a letter explaining my situation about visa.I really hope they will expedite the process and release it.i informed the canadian consulate about this. Do you think this is positive visa?
Don't worry, it is a positive one. They would not ask your passport if it's negative. Did you pay VAC for the transmission to CIC? Always think positive, you're on your way to Canada. Best of luck.

kat agustin

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
There is no transmission fee collected from me.i just gave the copy of my email sent by the consulate of canada and my passport. The VAC told me my passport now is in the canadian consulate and closed every friday.I will violate the HK law unintentionally. And if i over stay the reason is considerable.I really hope i can get the passport as soon as possible.thanks denyelay..

denyelay

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
NOC 6474
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014
Med's Request
29-08-2014
Med's Done....
26-09-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
LANDED..........
15-12-2014
kat agustin said:
There is no transmission fee collected from me.i just gave the copy of my email sent by the consulate of canada and my passport. The VAC told me my passport now is in the canadian consulate and closed every friday.I will violate the HK law unintentionally. And if i over stay the reason is considerable.I really hope i can get the passport as soon as possible.thanks denyelay..
Now I see, when I submitted my passport they collected me a fee to expedite the process and at the same time I was an online applicant. It should be extension of HK visa that you applied rather than renewal of contract if your employer knows that you have application in Canada. Anyway just ask the HK immigration any documents that they allowed you to overstay in HK while you are waiting for your passport to be released because the immigration officer in the airport will interogate you why you overstayed and will ask your HKID.
I am positive your visa has granted. Where are you in Canada? Hope you are in Alberta.

kat agustin

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
The immigration officer asked for my hk id.and advised to come back as soon as i get it.i plan to extend more days so that my employer will have time to book my flight

denyelay

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
NOC 6474
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014
Med's Request
29-08-2014
Med's Done....
26-09-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
LANDED..........
15-12-2014
kat agustin said:
The immigration officer asked for my hk id.and advised to come back as soon as i get it.i plan to extend more days so that my employer will have time to book my flight
By the way, CIC will not email you anymore, VAC will call you once the passport has been received by them together with the introduction letter for your work permit.