Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
LANDED..........
15-12-2014
zneth said:
Hi denyelay

Thank you... i told to my employer that i re apply again. Im still waitng to there responce.. and you know where they go totake some adviced...
May I know your agency in HK that submitted your documents? You can pm me. Is your agency has an authorized immigration consultant by CIC? If your LMO has expired you can't re-apply anymore.

cha022014

Jan 14, 2015
@zneth,

dont lose hope bhe.. yup ano name ng agency m jan s hk i will ask my aunt? she is also from hk. mag really ka nalang ulit bhe pero sa ibang agency at new employer nalang bhe hnd p huli bhe trust god..

zneth

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Hi cha and denylay..

Agent lang yung andito kung baga partner nila yung agency ko sq canada at dito.. walang paki alam na yungcamo na naghired sa akin.. buti nalang hanapan ulit ako ng.amo don yubg agency ko no need to pay anymore..but the problem is 72units lang ako.. sabi ng agent dito 3yrs college na raw ang pwedi..ask ko nga bukas sa vac kung ok pa ang 2yrs kukunin ko na mga papelis ko don bukas..huhuhuhu

cha022014

Jan 14, 2015
@zneth,

ou nga dw bhe.. 3 yrs n dw kc required ngaun sa bgong policy actuali bhe ung agent ko. agent tlga cla from hongkong ngktaon lang n childhood friend ko ung agent ko kaya nhnapan dn me ng employer kht hnd ko tga HK. ung premier n yan prng nrinig ko n yn kc ung kslamte ko nmn kkaroon lng nya ng employer under premier dn.. hanap k nlng ng ibng agency bhe wag n jan bhe.. try m sa friend ko bhe. :)

zneth

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Hi cha
Kahit magpalit ako ng agency di na ako qualified kasi 72 unit lang ako..nawalan tuloy ako ng pag asa..buti sana kung di pa nagpalit ng rules.hay naku..hirap mag move on..grabe..pera na naging bato pa..huhuhuhuhu.

Confirm na ba talaga yung new rules pki ask naman sa agent mo cha thank you

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
zneth said:
Hi cha
Kahit magpalit ako ng agency di na ako qualified kasi 72 unit lang ako..nawalan tuloy ako ng pag asa..buti sana kung di pa nagpalit ng rules.hay naku..hirap mag move on..grabe..pera na naging bato pa..huhuhuhuhu.

Yunh new rules po for Caregiver program applies sa PR application. It does not apply on the initial work permit application. If may 72 units ka then you are qualified kc regular work permit na lahat including LCP work permit application. It would be better sa case mo if child care ang magiging trabaho mo. After 2 years of child care job then you can apply under the child care pathway.

denyelay

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
NOC 6474
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014
Med's Request
29-08-2014
Med's Done....
26-09-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
LANDED..........
15-12-2014
zneth said:
Hi cha

Since your 13 years of education and Language Test are only required for application of PR, you can still come and work to Canada if you have only 72 units but you are not eligible to apply for permanent residence however if you finished the 2-yr contract and you want to study legally of one year college in Canada and take the IELTS with a score of 5, then you have met the requirements for PR, you can now apply. But if you were not able to meet the requirements you have only 4 years of maximum to work and stay in Canada then you need to go back to your point of origin and wait for another 4 years to be able to apply again and go back to Canada.

Hope this is already clear to you. This is according to immigration consultant in Vancouver. Now you need to think wisely and carefully if you are still willing, a lot of sacrifices need. Goodluck.

zneth

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Hi guys

Thank you sa info... may pag asa pa pla eh.. ang labo kasi yung agent ko sabi im not qualifird na daw..its better to chsnge my agent.. they are so blurd..lol..
Thank you so much... yahooooo... :p

denyelay

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
NOC 6474
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014
Med's Request
29-08-2014
Med's Done....
26-09-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
LANDED..........
15-12-2014
zneth said:
Hi guys

Thank you sa info... may pag asa pa pla eh.. ang labo kasi yung agent ko sabi im not qualifird na daw..its better to chsnge my agent.. they are so blurd..lol..
Thank you so much... yahooooo... :p
Next application be sure you will go to agency with an authorized immigration representative. Not just an agency who will submit your documents. Just a reminder you have been refused so the CIC will be very strict on your documents. Ask the agency if they have an authorized immigration representative. Don't waste your money and time with the agents who will promise you everything. Goodluck

jing16

Jan 7, 2014
guys pashare nmn ng email ng embassy pg passport request n. my natangp aq kanina..hnd clear sa akin kc prng my police clearnce p nmn yta n requiremnts

zneth

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
denyelay said:
Next application be sure you will go to agency with an authorized immigration representative. Not just an agenc
y who will submit your documents. Just a reminder you have been refused so the CIC will be very strict on your documents. Ask the agency if they have. an authorized immigration repres
entative. Don't waste your money and time with the agents who will promise you everything. Goodluck
[
Thank you so much

kat agustin

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Jing16 yan n nga un.dont get confused.if you already did the police clearance just submit your passport.you just need to print the email together with your passport.goodluck!

Wala pa email na for pickup ung passport q.il try to follow up vac tomorrow personally i hope i can get it so i can apply for a tourist visa..

jing16

Jan 7, 2014
kat agustin said:
Jing16 yan n nga un.dont get confused.if you already did the police clearance just submit your passport.you just need to print the email together with your passport.goodluck!

Wala pa email na for pickup ung passport q.il try to follow up vac tomorrow personally i hope i can get it so i can apply fopwd p

pwd pakita ung natangp mo n email...ibabase q lng...hehehe