+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live -In Caregiver Applicants March Applicants in Abudhabi UAE Let's connect...

jocelynparadela

Mar 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
IELTS Request
na

Hi to everyone ,

Please share your timeline... and updates regarding the status of your application....

goodluck to all of us...I do hope that we will have updates soon.... :)[flash=200,200][/flash]

michelle1234

Sep 23, 2011
Hi guys.... I applied as a caregiver.

My timeline:

Septemeber 2010---- Submitted all the documents at the Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi.
March 2012-----they sent email and said ( We will shortly be sending you an email requesting for extra documents and a medical examination.)

Until now still waiting for their next email from the embassy. And also may mga kaibigan rin ako na mas nauna pa yong application nila kesa akin. But until now wala pa rin silang balita kung anong next step sa application nila.

For those who are Caregiver let us connect each other so that we can share kung anong mga update sa ating application. This is my email ad jeanys123 @ yahoo.com. Email nyo mga name ninyo para ma add ko kayo sa Facebook kasi i have 8 friends and they are all applicant as a caregiver na galing sa forum and we share each other.

jocelynparadela

Mar 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
IELTS Request
na
michelle1234 said:
Hi guys.... I applied as a caregiver.

My timeline:

Septemeber 2010---- Submitted all the documents at the Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi.
March 2012-----they sent email and said ( We will shortly be sending you an email requesting for extra documents and a medical examination.)

Until now still waiting for their next email from the embassy. And also may mga kaibigan rin ako na mas nauna pa yong application nila kesa akin. But until now wala pa rin silang balita kung anong next step sa application nila.

Hi ,

I sent an email to you....Please do add me....thank you...

For those who are Caregiver let us connect each other so that we can share kung anong mga update sa ating application. This is my email ad jeanys123 @ yahoo.com. Email nyo mga name ninyo para ma add ko kayo sa Facebook kasi i have 8 friends and they are all applicant as a caregiver na galing sa forum and we share each other.

JoAnn

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

Just more questions, how am I going to notify the Canada Embassy in Abu Dhabi that I am moving to a new address? as my employer indicated

my previous address in my LMO. I am going to send my visa application soon in Abu dhabi under Caregiver program.. Isn't possible to put it in

one paper stating my new address together of the documents that I'm going to submit and send to Abu Dhabi Canada Embassy? Please tell

me what to do, as my employer call the LMO people in Canada that they say to keep the previous address in the visa application and let them

know that I am moving to new location.. How am I going to tell them? I don't want this thing will be the reason for the delay of processing for

my future application..

Thank you for all your help..

jocelynparadela

Mar 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
IELTS Request
na
JoAnn said:
Hello Everyone,

Just more questions, how am I going to notify the Canada Embassy in Abu Dhabi that I am moving to a new address? as my employer indicated

my previous address in my LMO. I am going to send my visa application soon in Abu dhabi under Caregiver program.. Isn't possible to put it in

one paper stating my new address together of the documents that I'm going to submit and send to Abu Dhabi Canada Embassy? Please tell

me what to do, as my employer call the LMO people in Canada that they say to keep the previous address in the visa application and let them

know that I am moving to new location.. How am I going to tell them? I don't want this thing will be the reason for the delay of processing

Hi,

Since you will fill in the application form it is better that you declare the your new address.It will not matter and maybe it is better to write a letter explaining that you transferred.

i hope this will help you...

my future application..

Thank you for all your help..

jocelynparadela

Mar 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
IELTS Request
na
JoAnn said:
Thank you so much jocelyn for your reply.
Wish you all the luck always.

You're welcome...maybe we can email each other just to be connected regarding our application .It's good that we give update to one another regarding the processing of our papers....Just if you want.... thank you.

JoAnn

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jocelynparadela said:
You're welcome...maybe we can email each other just to be connected regarding our application .It's good that we give update to one another regarding the processing of our papers....Just if you want.... thank you.
Yeah, there's no problem. Please pm me your email address. By Saturday I will get my LMO papers in the post office. My employer sent me the papers through canada post, but they don't deliver to me directly, so I will try to locate to the nearest post office here in my place. Hope I will find it right away.

JoAnn

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi to All,

My papers sent already to Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi this last April 28 thru Aramex under live in caregiver program, it is already delivered on the next day April 29 received by smf im. Right now there's no confirmation or reply to them that they received it.. :(
What's the next step to do?...

Thanks.

jocelynparadela

Mar 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
IELTS Request
na
hi,

what i did is to email them and ask about your file number.But when u send an email include your information like...applicant's name,date of birth,country of origin,passport number.date submitted.and state if your the applicant. please can you pm me your email address and your contact number so we can connect...

thanks...

JoAnn

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jocelynparadela said:
hi,

what i did is to email them and ask about your file number.But when u send an email include your information like...applicant's name,date of birth,country of origin,passport number.date submitted.and state if your the applicant. please can you pm me your email address and your contact number so we can connect...

thanks...
Thanks for the information. Sent you pm.

kolet29

Jul 29, 2012
hi everyone..

Mag aapply po kasi ako as live in caregiver sa canada. Gusto ko lang po sanang malaman ang lahat ng docs at pano yung application ninyo..

Completo na po ang mga docs ko pero gusto ko lang pong iverify lahat yun.

I will really appreciate your help.

Thank you.

JoAnn

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kolet29 said:
hi everyone..

Mag aapply po kasi ako as live in caregiver sa canada. Gusto ko lang po sanang malaman ang lahat ng docs at pano yung application ninyo..

Completo na po ang mga docs ko pero gusto ko lang pong iverify lahat yun.

I will really appreciate your help.

Thank you.
Hi,

You can check the link to guide you to complete your papers, http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/visas/forms_work-formulaires_travail.aspx?view=d

Good luck :)