+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver Applicant CIC Manila (Direct Hiring) POST TAYO DITO

Janiby

Aug 6, 2013
solace said:
Actually, I sent my application package without any consultancy or agency. I browsed the website wherein I can get some ideas on how to complete my application and sent it. Finally, I was overjoyed when I received an email from the embassy with receipts and application number. Wait mo lang sayo. malapit na yon.
Hi ask lang po nag ka visa na ba kayo just want to know kung ano requirements before flying to canada under working visa..

l0st

Aug 25, 2013
hi,

i just new here. hindi ko lang kasi alam kung ano next step na gagawin ko, sister ko ang magiging employer ko, i already have all the documents, ipapadala ko na sa embassy, pero hindi ko alam kung paano ipapadala, kailangan ko bang kunin ang service ng VFS or pwede ko ng ipadala ng diretso sa embassy? kapag pinadala ko kailangan pa ba ng cover letter sa application ko?

Thank you.

l0st

Aug 25, 2013
Hi, Ishi.

Anong phone number ng call center?

Thank you

Ishi23 said:
Hi! Kasusubmit ko lng ng apllication last may 2, bale ang sinabi lang nung call center agent sa CEM ay 3 forms yung 1. IMM1295 (much better kung through computer kau mag fill up whic is yung meron barcode para less errors, just make sure na navalidate nio ung form before iprint). 2. Family Information Form. 3. Additional Form for Live In Caregivers (consist of 3 pages). Kung magsusubmit kau ng application much better through courrier. Tatawag kayo sa call center then set kau ng appointment kelan nio ipapick up yng mga documents nio. Sasabihin naman lahat ng mga requirements na dapat niong ipasa. Good luck po satin. God bless.

mye1220

Oct 15, 2013
Hi po im new here po i just wanna.ask po some info.after po.ng aproval ng lmo...whats the nxt step po...pls po...

cutenurse21

Oct 1, 2013
mye1220 said:
Hi po im new here po i just wanna.ask po some info.after po.ng aproval ng lmo...whats the nxt step po...pls po...
next to LMO? fill up forms and gather necessary original documents and pass it to the Embassy thru VFS. you can check the cic.gc.ca site. i can't give you the link for direct access because the forum will not allow it. then choose work -> Live-in caregivers then hola! i want to help and guide you during the process if you allow me. PM me if you like.

btw, same answer with your query in a different thread. hehe.

jancath410

Aug 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May mga nakakuha na po ba ng work permit sa inyo? Ako po ang employer and wanted to know if the timeline is still 12-18 months.

mytammy

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
Hi guys, anybody here new in applying under the live in caregiver? Because my sister in law is applying for LCG from philippines. She already have LMO and signed contract and all forms for aplication. When she called call center, the agent said that the corier service is not available anymore. She can send all documents by mail or she can drop off at visa office in Pasong Tamo Ext in Makati City. They ask her to pay PhP 6,305 and additional amount for VISA HANDLING FEE. Anybody here who can explain the ADDITONAL VISA HANDLING FEE? Because I check in CEM website and I only read the PHP 6,305 payment (it covers workpermit fee and visa fee if visa is needed to go to Canada) but I not read any ADDITIONAL VISA HANDLING FEE in the CEM website. I worry my sister in law because she easily believe things and people will think they can trick her.

rsjm

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila - Vegreville
App. Filed.......
LC1 - 31-12-2010 LC2 - 22-04-2013
Doc's Request.
NBI and RPRF received at Vegreville on 08-04-2014
AOR Received.
LC2 - 16-08-2013
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
06-03-2014
Interview........
12-06-2014
Passport Req..
14-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2014 delivered July 11, 2014
LANDED..........
10-08-2014
mytammy said:
Hi guys, anybody here new in applying under the live in caregiver? Because my sister in law is applying for LCG from philippines. She already have LMO and signed contract and all forms for aplication. When she called call center, the agent said that the corier service is not available anymore. She can send all documents by mail or she can drop off at visa office in Pasong Tamo Ext in Makati City. They ask her to pay PhP 6,305 and additional amount for VISA HANDLING FEE. Anybody here who can explain the ADDITONAL VISA HANDLING FEE? Because I check in CEM website and I only read the PHP 6,305 payment (it covers workpermit fee and visa fee if visa is needed to go to Canada) but I not read any ADDITIONAL VISA HANDLING FEE in the CEM website. I worry my sister in law because she easily believe things and people will think they can trick her.
First, address of cic manila is not along pasong tamo.

Here's CEM http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng

Second, check this out: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Philippines/application_process.html

forgottensoul

Apr 19, 2014
im new here. please help me.

1.)can a registered nurse without experience qualify for Live-in caregiver?
(actually have one year experience as a school nurse but it was last 2010-2011. so more than three years now)

2.) do you have to have your Board certificate and board license red ribbon?
I know TOR and other school records should be red ribboned. But how about the board cert and license?

3.) do you have the additional caregiver LCP form?

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
mytammy said:
You need to pay the visa handling fee as She needed a visa to come to Canada. When she submits her work peemit application it goes with a visa application too. Once visa is approved then a letter of introduction will be issued and this letter will be needed for her work permit on the point of entry.

rsjm

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila - Vegreville
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
LC2 - 16-08-2013
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
06-03-2014
Interview........
12-06-2014
Passport Req..
14-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
10-08-2014
forgottensoul said:
im new here. please help me.

1.)can a registered nurse without experience qualify for Live-in caregiver?
(actually have one year experience as a school nurse but it was last 2010-2011. so more than three years now)

2.) do you have to have your Board certificate and board license red ribbon?
I know TOR and other school records should be red ribboned. But how about the board cert and license?

3.) do you have the additional caregiver LCP form?
Read some infos here:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/caregiver-aides_familiaux_residants.aspx?lang=eng

rsjm

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila - Vegreville
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
LC2 - 16-08-2013
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
06-03-2014
Interview........
12-06-2014
Passport Req..
14-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
10-08-2014
mylady833 said:
You need to pay the visa handling fee as She needed a visa to come to Canada. When she submits her work peemit application it goes with a visa application too. Once visa is approved then a letter of introduction will be issued and this letter will be needed for her work permit on the point of entry.
Visa handling fee actually is being charged by VFS which is the accredited courier of CEM. Visa fee is paid separately and proof of visa payment is one included in the checklist. Work permit normally will be given to you at Canadian port of entry where you arrived.

mytammy

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
Yes the adress of CEM is in Ayala ave in makati city. But only Canadian citizen and PR can go there. For other (like us Pinoy) they send to Pasong Tamo Ext office where they process TRV. So for LCG applicants they need to pay visa handling fee? Because when I apply before I only pay for work permit (PhP 6300) and call call center for document pick up. When I get letter from CEM that I am approved to work as LCG they stamp visa in my passport (I not pay TRV. CEM issue TRV free before).

So I can tell my sister in law she can pay for Visa handling fee? Do you know how much? Because the work permit fee is PhP 6,305.

AntonPeach

Sep 2, 2014
Hi PR Lady,

Ask ko po sana what's the update on your timeline? Pwede ba mag apply ng caregiver with the same family name?

Thanks so much!