+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Little Confusion

Sep 30, 2006
PMM,

Sorry to bother you again. Actually, I have completed my 4 year's Bachelors Degree in Electronics Engineering from India and I have completed at least 17 years of full-time studies.

I have visited the following link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/skilled/qual-5.html

what I am wondering here is that 3 years diploma gives you 22 marks so, how many points I should be awarded for my 4 year's Engineering degree??

Sharad

mikeramma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2006
Canada
PhD, or Master's, AND at least 17 years of full-time study** (total) - 25 pointsTwo or more university degrees at the Bachelor's level AND at least 15 years of full-time study - 22 pointsA two-year university degree at the Bachelor's level AND at least 14 years of full-time study - 20 pointsA one-year university degree at the Bachelor's level AND at least 13 years of full-time study - 15 pointsA three-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 15 years of full-time study - 22 pointsA two-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 14 years of full-time study - 20 pointsA one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 13 years of full-time study - 15 pointsA one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 12 years of full-time study - 12 pointsCompletion of Secondary School/ High School - 5 pointsSecondary school (high school) diploma or less - 0 points* - years of study includes first grade through all post-secondary study. Full-time also includes full-time equivalent study.