+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

List of Documents For Notary

shiva.vin09

Aug 17, 2016
Can some one please help me with the list of documents to be notarized as part submission of documents Post receiving ITA in Express Entry ?

Regards,
Siva

joohi

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are uploading any affadavit, then I guess they have to be notarized. I was asked to upload a legal name change document, due to change in my name after marriage. For that I had to upload a notarized affadavit.

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
joohi said:
If you are uploading any affadavit, then I guess they have to be notarized. I was asked to upload a legal name change document, due to change in my name after marriage. For that I had to upload a notarized affadavit.
Is marraige certificate not the proof for legal surname change after marraige? Are there any other things to submit for name changes?

joohi

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fatani said:
Is marraige certificate not the proof for legal surname change after marraige? Are there any other things to submit for name changes?
I have read somewhere in this forum itself, that we need an affidavit for name change document. In the CIC website there are two separate placeholders to upload the Marriage Certificate and the Name change document