+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

List of available countries without PR

enjoylive

Dec 11, 2023
Hello everyone ,

I would be very grateful for the complete list of countries that can be visited with refugee Travel Document without PR !

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone ,

I would be very grateful for the complete list of countries that can be visited with refugee Travel Document without PR !
Why do you want to visit other countries? Canada has a lot of places worth visiting!

Reactions: foodie69

enjoylive

Dec 11, 2023
I think this will be useful for everyone to know. Firstly, it reduces the time spent searching for the necessary information. The forum was created just for this purpose, to get information faster.

• Haha
Reactions: foodie69 and B-Nice

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
I think this will be useful for everyone to know. Firstly, it reduces the time spent searching for the necessary information. The forum was created just for this purpose, to get information faster.
Exactly I’m not sure why this person made this comment. The forum is supposed to help each other.

Reactions: B-Nice

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone ,

There is a lot of counties in the world. Could you at least narrow it down to 5-10 countries or a region.

ref19to22

May 18, 2022
Hello everyone ,

Do you also mean without a visa? I have read that Germany allows entry without visa for RTD holders without PR.

I personally have traveled to India and the UK with a visa issued by each embassy on my RTD without any issues.

I do not have my PR yet.

Reactions: Mancini

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes i do.

What about Europeanian countries , I heard it’s enough to put a stamp in Germany and after that all other countries included in Schengen are open for entry ?
Germany doesn’t require a visa you can enter on RTD. Many other countries require a Schengen visa with the RTD.

Reactions: ref19to22

Mancini

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Yes i do.

What about Europeanian countries , I heard it’s enough to put a stamp in Germany and after that all other countries included in Schengen are open for entry ?
I read somewhere in this forum that to visit other Schengen countries you have to check for the country you need to visit (other than Germany). I read here in the forum that someone went to Switzerland and was fined like 600 Euros because he came there from Germany without a visa. So it is better to check for each country you want to visit.

This is a very helpful thread, I hope that anyone who has confirmed information please add it here.

Reactions: ref19to22

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I read somewhere in this forum that to visit other Schengen countries you have to check for the country you need to visit (other than Germany). I read here in the forum that someone went to Switzerland and was fined like 600 Euros because he came there from Germany without a visa. So it is better to check for each country you want to visit.

This is a very helpful thread, I hope that anyone who has confirmed information please add it here.
[/QUOTE

If flying into Germany but wanting travel to other countries that require a Schengen visa you need to get a visa. Some don’t get stopped if travelling by road or train but there are a lot more border agents trying to prevent movement of asylum claimants these days so it isn’t the visa free travel it used to be in the region.

Reactions: Mancini

enjoylive

Dec 11, 2023
What about Dominican Republic ? Is it possible to visit without PR and VISA ?

Cuba 100%

Last edited:

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What’s wrong with people? Why even asking why he wants to visit? Is that your business? Jesusss
Exactly, don't even bother to sign in and post your comments if it's not anyone's business (except for scammers, spambots and trolls)!